Questions on a Conspiracy

Why did Russian spy Anna Chapman come on to me in Moscow in 2008, two years before the FBI arrested her in New York? Why did senior NCIS agent Douglas Boyce admit to me in early 2014 being a CIA spy when we knew each other in Saint Petersburg, Russia in the early 2000s? Why did then ex-wife Svetlana Macy admit to me in June of 2014 that she not only conspired with fraudsters Alexander Tregubov, Egish Kharchatrian, and Evgeniya Kosheleva to lead me to a hasty 2012 divorce but also to persuade me to retreat from Russia for the US in October of 2013, but also that she and Alexander had been monitoring my phone calls, emails, Internet access and whereabouts for over 15 years, from 1996, a task requiring the resources of a state security service? Why did ethnic Armenian, Russian national Egish Kharchatrian scream at me over an international phone call, “Rick we will turn you into this generation’s Lee Harvey Oswald. We will get you and Obama too!” Why did US State Department Rocky Mountain Region Diplomat In Residence Stewart Devine lie and claim we had met at a Denver-based jobs fair when I was at home in 2016? Why did the Victor Town Police come to my home in 2014 when I advised the dispatcher that I had made no 911 call when she following protocols returned a call to the number that she believed had called 911? Why did my brother John Macy reply to me by email before completely cutting our relationship with a one word message ‘POLICE’ when I asked him to explain his odd behaviour towards me in the previous several weeks in 2014? Why and how had my sister Susan Macy Sent the police on a wellness check on me at a victor, NY motel when I had not told her or anyone my address as I waited 30 days to evict bad tenants from my property? Why had the police when making their wellness check lied to me and said they had been sent by my bad tenants saying I had threatened them when the police report indicated it was my sister Susan Macy residing in Salisbury, NH who had made the call? Why had my sister Susan Macy accused me of lying to a psychiatrist that I had visited in Virginia Beach in the summer of 2014 when I had never told her of that appointment or even where I was residing at that time? Why had 40 vehicles harassed and followed me for several weeks immediately following my then ex-wife aforementioned admission until I departed Virginia Beach for Western New York in the summer of 2014? Was it that I had long ago been targeted by the FBI while stateside, and the CIA while overseas to be made patsy for a failed false flag event to assassinate a sitting US president? Read my blog and decide for yourself. Plottoassassinateobama.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy