Corrupt Police Gangstalking in Victor, NY, Denver CO and St Petersburg, Russia

Back to Denver in fall 2016.  Corrupt FBI cops including undercover agent Coy Ebell of Denver broke into my Skyline 11th apartment across from the Ritz Caton in downtown Denver.

Then they sent 'research chemicals' to my 16 year old son, think legal weed and speed hoping I would ingest mightily.  Then the good old Denver cops and the firestation kitty corner from the apartment complex would run additional alarms and drills.  This is a gangstalking tactic used by the state to frighten targeted individuals.

Two days ago this additional noise, horns honking, cop cars wailing assaulted me here in Saint Petersburg,Russia.  I almost laughed.

What I didn't like much was Russian cops breaking into our flat for at least the third since we moved back to Russia in Dec 2016.

In Denver the corrupt cops attempted entrapment using methamphetamine.  In Russia they are more old school using amphetamine sulfate.  I suppose both are better than the Crack cocaine the Victor,  NY cops snuck into my home.   Found all three.  Clowns.  And me?  Then who knows too much.  2015's failed US presidential assassination attempt on Obama.

The FBI also gets very involved on our living quarters, changing heat for cold to mess with our heads and to somehow float little stimulating specks designed specifically to get a target like me off the rails.  They failed.  FSB as well though I have noticed speck of stimulating materials in our Russian home these past few days.

Recall Omar Gonzalez getting in the White House that fall of 2014?  Likely pushed by FBI high tech black ops toys.

So I am personally non grata.  Elites in the know are brutal and have no need for a guy like me who knows that ex-CIA NCIS agent Doug Boyce plus Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs executive Henning Pedersen, darling Russian spy Anna Chapman and likely American CIA agents in Russia Christian Courbois, Steve Wayne, James Beatty and a bunch of other conspired and failed in 2014 to kill America's first black president.

Oh and here's a name of another failed assassination conspirator is Dan Mead, Head of Security for Marsh and McClellan in London.


TODAY July 2, 2017

Lot less gangstalking police noises (alas,  etc.) today from our street.  I guess someone is reading this blog.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy