Adam Stanhope and a false Russian Death Threat

I arrived at Boston Logan in the afternoon of October 10th, 2013 having retreated from a death threat in Saint Petersburg, Russia organized by my then exwife Svetlana Macy, (we since remarried as I don't seem to hold grudges) her pal Alexander Tregubov, his pal Egish Kharchatrian, and their pal Evgeniya Kosheleva.
My brother John Macy's pal Adam Stanhope, shown here picked me up at the airport.
I stayed as his guest as he pitched me on joining him in his illegal dark web Silk Road business. I declined his offer.
I stayed for a few weeks getting my head together after such an ignomious exit from Russia.
It took another nearly ten months to learn my exwife was in cahoots with the aforementioned folk and that the death threat was a psy ops fraud. It wasn't real.
Early in my stay at 113 Oldham Road, Pembroke, MA, Adam took my passport and began to bash it so as to render the chip inside ineffective. I wondered WTF?
Then Adam with no money suddenly had a round trip ticket to Bangkok in his hand which cost about $2500 telling me now that I was there he could go to Thailand for a month. He gave me his password to his Silk Road illegal vending account as NAWLINS. I thought WTF?
Adam showed me a music video called 'Cookie Thumper' by a South African hip hop band. I had no idea of the NLP tech he was attempting to use on me. I thought WTF?
Suddenly his assistant Drew (short for Andrew) Chandler of Worcester, MA, who helped him fill orders got a $1500 full body length tattoo of a naked brunette who looked remarkably similar to Genya Kosheleva. He demander Adam pay for it. Seemed unreal. I thought WTF?
In spring 2014 I reported Adam Stanhope to senior NCIS agent Doug Boyce. Agent Boyce told me the best way to report Adam was to clip words from newspapers and magazines, glue them to a piece of paper, stick that piece of paper in an envelope with no return address and mail it to the Pembroke, MA police department. I thought WTF?
In the fall of 2014 I reported Adam to the DEA via their online tip feature which required me to identify myself, which I did. While Adam's guest I asked him how did he sleep at night and what would he do the day the cops came for him as I believed they would inevitably do at some point. Adam replied with confidence that in this case, he would fake his death and move to Thailand to live in the home he had bought in his wife Wichan Stanhope's name using profits from the sale of www.bangkok.com which he failed to report to the IRS. A week later Adam who appeared to be on vacation in Thailand was reported dead and cremated in Pembroke, MA. To look at his facebook page at the time it was clear he hadn't returned. Today his facebook page has been edited. I thought WTF?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy