Email to My Family Gangstalkers

My Family Gangstalkers, and me the brave 'Targeted Individual' who uncovered my siblings horrific betrayal 

me
To druidcat497@yahoo.com & 2 more
Show more
Apr 29 at 8:55 PM
Hi Sue,

I enjoyed connecting as we did. Too bad it took Coronavirus to get us to behave in a manner that might indicate we actually care about each other.

Since 2014/5/6 I have learned that I am what is called in the terminology a 'targeted individual'. This makes you a gangstalker employed by police to try to get close and should that happen, to lie, to gaslight me and worse. For this the police pay you. How? I don't know. I hear Walmart cards are popular.

It explains much, you and Heather easily dumping the $18,000 I worked hard for in the bankruptcy court with nary a word from either or you. Makes sense now, in retrospect.  I strongly suspect you and Heather had a good laugh at my expense, both literally aand figuratively.  Apparently, neither of you have the gift of shame. 

A point I wish to clarify, you accused me of lying to get an adderal prescription in 2014. I didn't. I just told the doc my circumstance, a 70 year old former submariner, and he provided the pills, upped them the next month. Seems I could have said anything in retrospect as the bad guys in the corrupt security services wanted me to be on amphetamine and to overreact. The second month he doubled my dosage. Thought it odd at the time. Knowing what I know now, not so much. At month 3 I stopped, preferring to be me. I am grateful you couldn't restrain yourself, helped me set my paradigm straight. 

The adderal helped me realize my paradigm was wrong, friends and family were anything but. I suspect mom wanted to advise me of the trouble I would find myself in, hence her car accident in the supermarket parking lot. Hence her lawyer promising to expose the grifters, and intentionally failing to do so. Ah mom. I see why know she loaded me with detective novels.  And she, as a result of her gangstalking locked away for a year in MA, forbidden by a corrupt judge's decision to leave the state for 12 months.  

A heavy burden for a woman so keen to travel.

I finally understood her wish that none of her children end up in jail.  I was the sacrificial lamb, CIA intended me to be drug addled and sex crazed, neither of which came to fruition.  

They did succeed in hounding poor veteran Omar Gonzalez into climbing the White House wall.  This explained why from VA to NY I was pursued, hounded and harrassed by no less than 40 undercover FBI vehicles.

In December 2015 Svetlana, my then ex-wife, all smiles told me via Skype video chat that 80% of my ex-pat pals were actually in the employ of various intel and security agencies,  CIA, MI6, FSB, GRU, CSIS,  the German, the Israelis, the Norwegians and more.  The plan?  A modern day do over of Novermber , 1963, Obama as JFK,  Biden as  LBJ, and your little brother in the role of Lee Harvey Oswald, the patsy.  I dodged, swerved, and learned.

These events and their timing cause me to believe both our parents murdered.  Did this not bother you, or was your interest in self preservation so great that our parents demise found no shelter from the storm in your soul so meager?  Damn.

I admit I am relieved you are childless for reasons I think alluding to be sufficient.  Tell me did you besmirch my name with sister Maggie?  Do you deem her worthless of truth?  I admit your behaviour as a gangstalker sickens me.  Your nephew knows what you did, and gratefully he will outlive us both.  If hell is real,  which I doubt, there is a warm place for you to reflect for eternity.  I believe in Karma,  a number of other gangstalkers assigned to me died of painful cancers.  Should this be your fate, well, as they say, if the shoe fits, slap it on.  Leukemia would be my preference for you to experience.  Seems fitting for all that you've done and all that you might have done.  And in closing, a funeral I am sure to miss as will your nephew.  You must have missed the lesson, 'family first', instead you forewent family to suckle at the corrupt state and their corrupt police.  We also know whom it of whom our parents are proud.  I'll give you a hint, it is neither you, John or Heather, but rather, and unexpectedly dad's first born son, his namesake, for unlike you three I sorted out successfully that which our parents found themselves entwined.  

And what did you sister Sue, what did  Heather accompish, and what did John achieve?  

Nothing that mattered in comparison, and this you know in your Grinch like hearts to be true.

You could apologize but you all lack moral character for that and remain despicably fearfull.  

You even discarded the nephew you profused to love.  You didn't,  just an excuse for a free meal.  You have my condolences.  This is what we offer the dead.  And you to me are that, dead.

Nick, and being his father saved my life. I am grateful. Sveta still lies, but know understanding why, I breathe deeply, hug her, tell her I love her, which is easy as I do and get on with the day.

I learned dad was OSS and my targeting goes back to childhood. Should you have honest interest I am not against a skype call some time. Nick is 19, knows all that I discovered. Father's have responsibility. Different than aunts to be sure, especially those who disappear from her nephew's and brother's life without explanation.

By the way, I had a suspicion I was with intent led to try cocaine by billionaire buddy August Meyer, Amphetamine by Albina Taptiga, MDPV by Mom's favored neighbor Adam Stanhope, and MDMA by his chemist buddy from Iron River, WI, Mark Brady. I moved from Virginia back to the home I once owned in Victor, NY, with intent to don my batman suit (yes I know how ridiculous that sounds) and with intent dove into the seedy side of Rochester, meeting cheap whores, Tara Parsons, now long dead, a heroin overdose, and Kristen Mattson, a recovering addict. 

I came to learn that Sveta knew each of my moves. Her lover, the Russian, Alexander Tregubov, who poisoned me about the time of your birthday in 2011, a spiked beer. I lost 40 pounds in a month. Scary, quite. The next month I held mom's hand as she passed.

So my drug use in NY and Colorado was a feight designed to expose others. I had planned to go to the police. Wasn't I surprised to learn my gangstalkers were police and police managed. Wow.

I am clean, lead a moderate life. The only thing that matters to me is being dad, maybe gradpa some day, should I be so lucky.

I remarried Sveta on a hunch. She, like you, lies. Uncomfortable. 

Suicide might be my way out, certainly it is part of the program for targeted individuals like me. But not today. Not tomorrow. Maybe never.

Sadess fills my days. No more sleeping around, as I know how I was manipulated into that arena. I hope to be of value to Nick, and to a lesser extent Sveta. Can't touch her as a man should a woman, with what I know seems dishonest. Like you and my siblings. I remain grateful that John sent me a one word email POLICE in a meager attempt to help me understand what had turned my life upside down.

I suspect mom was fed a shit sandwich to keep her on the timetable. I was to be 'this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald. Obama dead and Biden installed. Figured it out. Scary. Very. I suspect dad might have been murdered as well. Sick. 

YOUTUBE Ole Dammegard should you have interest.

Do me a favor, if you can, no more lies, don't know how much longer Nick will have his dad around.

Bad stuff does happen. 

Sveta planted drugs in the kitchen, I misread her intention, I think she hoped I'd partake. I didn't. I misread her move as trying to jail me, hence, me time with a sharp knife cutting my arms. A little while longer and I would not be here.

As to my will, all for Nick and Sveta, you and siblings are out, nothing personal, just don't see the point.

Did you apply for social security benefits? Just curious. You must be 62 now.  Lisa chats from time to time, stilted, as one would being co-opted by corrupt police.

You can disagree. This is your right.

Nick hates Russia, loves America. Sveta the other way around. Now that I partake in nothing illegal I could move self and son back. Break Sveta's heart if I do. That assumes she has one.

Colorado, Nevada, Utah all appeal. I am young enough to work. Should we meet boy do I have a story about life under FBI surveillance as well as that of CIA, GRU, MI6 and others. Really hope Biden loses with what I know.

Well that's it for now, write or call should you be in the mood, if you must lie, please don't get in touch. My memories of shopping for used books together suffices. Thanks for teaching me to read. Maybe I never thanked you. So thanks.

I hope you are well. Please don't lie about me simply because corrupt police would have you act in this manner most scurrilous. What would dad think? He was proud of being a Macy; I am. I suspect you and Heather are not.

Warmly,

Your brother Rick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy