Billionaire August Meyer and his Street Theater with Coworker Rustam Ivanov. All to make me develop debaucherous habits.

Back in 2008 or so I earned $1,000,000.  I owned some shares in the Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages, and I along with 3 other men sold the company to the Swedish investment group that built what is today's Russian version of e-bay, called Avito.ru.

I remember those days as I sold the first banner ad on this Avito online trading platform.  The customer a Moscow flower shop.  Today Avito is successful and well known throughout Russia.

I also remember those days as it was roughly at that time Russian spy Anna Chapman came all uninvited to our office.  Her task was to attract me and to lead me to divorce.  She failed as she had failed to attract me.

The CIA, and yes I know what that sounds like, bear with me, needed a back story for the presidential assassination patsy they were working to create.  And unknown to me in those days, it was to be me.  I have since figured it out in no small manner and have written and posted about the events of those days here, on twitter, instagram, and my blog.  

The truth will set you free some say.  I find that my truth binds me.

The neat thing learning that you have been and are targeted by a security agency, is that you are forced to learn much about how you tick, what makes you tick, and how to better control or manage one's own ticking.

Case in point.  After earning the what for me was a windfall, I began to think of how to use the capital to change my life and that of my small family.  A vacation home.  A Z4 sportscar.  Travel.  Buy a houseboat on a canal in Amsterdam.  But the boys at Langley knew me better in likely many ways than I knew myself.

Let me add some backstory you may or may not find delicious.  I had a very wealthy expatriate friend in Russia named August Meyer.  It took a few years to learn he was deceptive, manipulative, and worse.  August is a multimillionaire.  August gave up his US citizenship in favor of Russian as a tax dodge.  He used to own shares in the national Russian supermarket chain Lenta, sold those shares to Texas Pacific Group, and now owns shares in among other things, Ulmart.  Ulmart is Russian Amazon.  

August had and likely has a Russian friend, a bit older than him, a construction manager named Rustam Ivanov.  Rustam always played the fool at social events to which we were both invited.  And like August's sham friendship, Rustam was only putting on a show.  

Rustam was about to give me a lesson in the power of suggestion.  Rustam had a girl on the side, younger than him, but not his, just lover of many years.  All to massage me.  It worked.  I had 3 girls that weekend and was introduced to speed, after August ensured we were coked up.  Bravo August! Bravo Rustam!  Your clues so important in figuring out this heinous conspiracy that failed.  I still recall the gf supposedly had on the side as a nasty bit of stop to convince men it's ok to cheat.  It's not.  It wasn't for Svetlana but she had so much to gain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy