Another Gangstalker Foiled

Just picked off another gangstalker here in holy mother Russia.

Should have taken a picture.

Instead I spoke loudly in English about losers and a**holes working for crap money as police informants.  Those police, of course, corrupt like their bosses.

I looked straight at this unattractive, poorly dressed miscreant, redundant in his cheap red down filled vest, his face revealing his genetic disadvantage, a lower than average intellect and all that implies. 

And for me, memories of so many gangstalkers in the US (NCIS agent Doug Boyle and Russian wife Elena Boyce,  Naval Academy grad and former officer Les Lascari, FBI informants Shari Faller and John Pouliot, Jr. in Virginia Beach; Adam, William and Peterene Stanhope in Pembroke MA; Chuck and Randee Jensen in Levant ME, Amanda Kelley, a heroin addict, from a town in New Hampshire whose name I don't recall; Darlene Robertson, Samantha Corente and Coy Ebell, all with another at least 18 undercover FBI agents residing at the  Skyline1801 downtown apartment complex complict with our corrupt FBI in Denver CO; Dana Mehnert, President.of a divisuon of L3Harris Corp., Sue and Herb Nerwin, she a real estate agent and he a dentist, Nick Glamack, another corrupt real estate agent, Alice Calabrese, CEO of Animal Shelter Lollipop Farms, her lover convicted felon Dylan Chase, my dishonest and FBI coopted attorney, Mark Hannan, now deceased former prostitute Tara Parsons, recovering addict and former prostitute, Kristen Mattson of the Rochester NY area.  In Russia, so many listed.in previous blog posts.  In Thailand as well.  The conspiracy global.  False flag terror reserver Dane Ole Dammegard so correct in his assessment that so many perhaps all these terror events meant to frighten the masses are the works of corrupt Western security and intelligence agencies.  JFK.  RFK. MLK.  The Gulf of Tonkin.  The assassination of John Lennon.  The Oklahoma city bombing.  The Unabomber.  The burning of Notre Dame. And that most unspeakable terror act, 9/11.

I channeled my anger into my voice nearing ferocious.  I walked up to and around him, looking at him, so as to communicate I knew what scum he was and what corrupt game he was playing.  I switched to Russia shouting 'мурдак' at no one in particular.  This the Russian word for a**hole.  He knew it was for him though as always I was mindful not to take bait or to give challenge. 

He was at a loss.  He turned.  So I turned with him, never averting my eyes.  He was intimidated and walked away with my eyes boring holes into his back.  Loser.  Like so many gangstalkers.

I've been at this game hard since 2013 and have something akin to laser vision picking out these human dingleberries.  

My son, 19, well aware of this foul game and having been gangstalked as well advised me to tone in down as he might call his lords and masters, the police.  You know those corrupt front line bullies hired for middling intelligence and worse of our 'criminal justice system'.  What a joke.  I responded bring it on, let's see how they like my US passport...

And these corrupt cops, this is why the CIA controlled media fills our TV channels with NCIS and police and law enforcement programs to continue the criminal mindf***ery that we all sadly grew up with when we were small and oh so defenseless.

One gangstalker down.  A million or two to go. 

And I am relentless.  I was given no choice, no none at all.  Eat it mother effers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy