Ever See a CIA Backed Company in Russia?

Ever see a likely CIA backed company in Russia?  

Welcome to Eurasian Private Equity Group (www.eurasianequity.com).

In reviewing their website you'll see the name Thomas Stansmore, whom I've known for years and had mistaken him as a friend when the reality he was more likely a CIA Gangstalker, much like Jeff Letino, also described here also as part of he EPEG management team.

You'll note that on the EPEG website that Thomas Stansmore is described as currently being employed as the head of the representative office of Pepeliaev, Goltsblat & Partners.

This directly contradict the information presented on the Emerging Markets Group (EMG) website (www.emg-russia.com) which describes Thomas Stansmore as EMG General Director and further describes that Thomas terminated his work with the aforementioned Pepeliaev, Goltsblat & Partners, St. Petersburg over 10 years ago in 2006.

In my limited experience, private equity investment firms require, nay demand, accuracy from those with whom they trust their equity, or what most of us would call money.

So why is EPEG so inaccurate in its representation of its management team?  Could it be as a potentially CIA backed company operating in Russia they simply don't care?

One of the owners of EMG is an American expat residing in Russia named James Beatty.  And just as Thomas Stansmore and Jeff Letino, James portrayed himself as my 'friend' for years.  In that time he told me a number of lies I'll not go into here.  I learned through hard experience that James Beatty, like Thomas Stansmore and Jeff Letino had 'befriended' me so as to gain my confidence in their likely roles as CIA Gangstalkers so as to subtly lead me towards debauchery with their ultimate and despicable goal of making me into a 'patsy' for an unsuccessful presidential assassination attempt in 2014.  You may recall in that fall veteran Omar Gonzalez making his way over the fence and into the White House.

Should you have the misfortune of encountering James Beatty, Thomas Stansmore, or Jeff Letino, my advice based on what some might consider, a wealth of experience, cross the street.  If I am correct these men conspired to assassinate the US President in 2014, blaming me as 'patsy', mostly because Obama was black.  Such is our world.  Be careful out there.  Bad guys exist.  And lots of them are, due to being recruited by our CIA out of college and the military, made to look like good guys.  Trust me, they are not.  I learned.  I survived.  And I should not have...


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy