Banned by Both Facebook and Twitter

Banned by Both Facebook and Twitter

My Recent Twitter Ban Continues

The banning by twitter I understand.  I had tweeted  that at 77 why coulndn't Biden just die, and free up his seat in elected life for a new criminal.  My choice of the word 'die' got me expelled.  Fair enough.  Any adult would have seen  it for the joke it was, but, no, not at twitter, at Twitter apparenly this is a call to violence.  Pity the good folk who work in that office, perhaps a veritable homage to political correctness and Orwellian thought.  Wonder if they have tranny bathrooms as well.  Yuck.



As to Facebook, I am now in their version of a 'star chamber'.   Months ago they banned me 9 times each for 30 days amd so I started this blog, my banning due from posting or messaging my blog address - https://plottoassassinateobama.blogspot.com/ (so much for choice, freedom of expression at Facebook, that and exposing a major CIA led conspiracy to murder Obama, install Biden and blame me as thus generation's 'Lee Harvey Oswald'.  Just like 1963, to be replayed in 2014.

So I took to being a bit of a sneak and posted screen shots which obviously avoided whatever softwhere those boys empower to make such bannings of text.

And you have to love the Facebook banning?  So unconcrete, how long does the process take, who is involved in the decision making process?  Welcome to Orwell's 1984.

But boys at fb, there is whole world of video, youtube, vimeo and more.

And here is the thing, you think I like writing about it, the dark knowledge that I am a manchurian candidate targeted from birth.  You boys at CIA started this game on behalf of your elites.  Think Buttenberg press boys.  Be afraid, be very afraid.  

If facebook were true to its words (and words of course, lie) "We are always looking out for the security of our community."  Orwellian doublespeak.  For if they were concerned about their community or any others, they should take stories like mine, suss them out, and publicie them and not just be a mouthpiece for the lying mass medai.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy