Life Before CIA Targeting

By the time I was in my mid 40s, I had what most would consider an upper middle class background, had a good life by most measures, money, good looking wife and son I adored.  That and two homes one stateside, one in Russia.

Lots of travel, 70 countries but I stopped counting and caring.  Having seen behind the curtain, it changes, that is it damages ones' perception.

Let's take a step back and mention terror event researcher Ole Dammegard.  Google him if you are unfamiliar with his work.  His paradigm concludes that all terror plots: 9/11, McVeigh, JFK, Gulf of Tonkin, the recent Notre Dame Fire, and so many more are performed by our national securìty folks, our spooks, to scare the rest of us and let those in power steal as they will.

I only began to realize I was targeted in 2011and finally understood come 2016.  The hardest part is realizing you've been lied to your whole life and that CIA  and FBI and the like are run as criminal organizations for the benefit of the weathly in their respective societies.

As we grow up we are set in that suseptible Alpha wave brain state, simply by watching tv, makes things like cop shows and Mission Impossible and Jason Bourne movies things to be believed it.  I suspect this is not without the help of the CIA's tendrils and forays into mind control.

Others might express this better.  What those lack, no offense, is what I possess, a real life tale of being targeted, pushed about, having the black sciences of psy ops used against me, up to and including DEWS directed energy weapons against me in Denver 2016.  Those things hurt.  And there was a reason why.  If you'll bear with me I'll get you there.

I was hurt.  Still am I suppose for how does one recover from that which I learned, know, own?  My therapy is to write and to share with you my tale, keeping each passage manageable and not too far fetched, as bits of it will appear to be for that is how they, the CIA and others  operate.

Lets use an analogy to pull this tale together in manner knowable.  Foe that let me take us back to the early 90s when just after a six year stint in the US Navy, I found myself woeking as a salesman at the Watkins-Johnson Company, notorious for having produced and sold the radio receiver that listened to the Watergate bug in the early 70s.  And of this, us W-Jers as we took to calling ourselves was a source of pride.  I mean after all our largest client was the everloving NSA, the National Secuity Agency.  Spies.

I was very good at selling spy receivers, cellular intercept equipment, direction finding radios and ancillary electronic equipment.  Let's speak about one of these technologies in particular, direction finding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy