Thoughts on my targeting

Thoughts on my targeting.

I recall those years when I learned I was a TI, that is a 'Targeted Individual'.  Didn't like it, still don;t of course.  Adapted to my new reality.  Protected my son, remarried my fraudster wife, as she is a beauty, and I have for her emotion, regardless of her role in my gangstalking.

I recall listening to Ole Dammegard, and being inspired, as he is damn close to the truth in this area.  I recall being frightened when I realized to be more of a leader, or at least an active participant, I would have to tread in waters, I found distateful.  How to separate the wheat from the chaff in these matters?

As a form of therapy I started a blog on blogger, read by approximately 24,000.  This blog banned by facebook and instagram, that alone telling, how awful and likely true is my story of targeting, given the CIA supervises those 'institutions'.  And as I learned CIA is in part responsible for my targeting, even may go back to my father's days in the OSS.

Damndest thing.

The things I want to express here, but restrain myself.  I didn't plan on retiring 7 years back, matter of fact I am applying for a Russian residency permit so as to go back to work, should my kind hosts be agreeable to this.  I would prefer being busy with a business of one sort or another, as before, rather than reflecting on my targeting, and those days when my life went upside down.  Still, better to have a better approximation of reality, though I admit I enjoyed living in our 'Matrix', the steaks were indeed tastier there.  ))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy