My wife, my gangstalker and possibly my end

Sveta, my wife, with police assistance have done in our co-owned Russian apartment repair work.  The goal of the effort in conjunction with her success in getting me assigned to a Russian state hosital on several ocassions is to place narcotics in our flat to be blamed on me.  I noticed unasked for repair work on our thick oak doors.  When I asked her who had done the work and claimed our regular repairman Alexander had done the work.  But I alwaysaid him and hadn't.



I dug into the doors being susicious as Svetlana always lies easily.  She used my picking to have me sent away while maintained her cover.

Drugs were placed by US cops while residing in Victor NY in 2015 and again in Denver in 2016.   I beat a related arrest for child endangerment, this at no small cost.

But this is Russia their entrapment efforts professional and seemless.  I was introduced to a number of drug users and even a manfacturer while away.  Didn't think much of it at the time, I do now.

Oddly I was contacted by email yesterday, by Sergei the Methadone manufacturer, his release suciciously early.  My resonse was curt and wished him well.  Then I that email deleted.  Along with his daughter's telegram contacts that had mysteriously appeared among my contacts.  Also deleted.

During my last psychiatric atay I came home to find parties unknown had altered both my cell and tablet. Upon tearing into my phone I found remnants of drugs which justified my suspicions.  I tossed the tablet in similar manner.

Oddly Sveta put a new cell phone number in that phone now deceased.  When asked why she shrugged off the question claiming ease.  I once bought a former girlfriend so that I might install spy aoftware, peek over her shoulder so to speak and learned that she had cooperated with my wife leading to a baffling 2012 divorce and the adventures that followed.  Is her reason similar? Ibelieve so due in large part how she dodges my questions on the matter.

Then she brought some KENT cigarettes laced with an unknown stimulant, likely a member of the cathinone family.  When I first encountered this I attempted to call it a day; quite literally.  Did this bother her? I think not.

After a short recovery stay in hosital she provided these same doctored KENTs.  I tried a few and was overwhelmed by the sexual high.  Kept that to myself and threw the last one away this a.m.

And just as she had done on her first attempt to cause my reentry into the world of less than legal stimulants, sreading crystals over my bed and throughout the apartment.

Today we spoke on the matter, unsuccessfully of course.  She denied and I pleaded that she not continue. To be fair it may not be her decision, she merely a tool in this game of gangstalking and entrapment.

What will it mean to be arrested in Russia? Not good for me of this I am certain.  I found bits of these drugs in foods she prepared ensuring I fail any urinalysis test.  My appetite thereby decreased.   

Is it too late for me now?  Drugs placed throughout our home.  A weakness on the prosecutor side would be how had I paid for such a quantity of illicit goods.

My mac may be similarly comromised as Vladimir the man Sveta claims with whom she slept, he disagrees, sent a single night as our guest alone with my mac.  Scratches abound.

Sveta does recall his overnight stay and I am fearful for what I will find.  And now Sveta plays street theater claiming without reason for hating Vladimir.

She went to remarkable effort to entrap me srinkling liberally these tiny crystals over and under my socks and also under the cuffsof my pants.  Her intent more than serious and my vulnerability significant

Suspicions.  Hope it stops there.  It might not.  I put my chances at walking home from this pedicure she arranged at 50/50 to be or not to be, arrested that is.  Lets's see what happens next.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy