5 Days in December or how I got played hard



FIVE DAYS IN DECEMBER:

я люблю тебя проста чтобы ты знал удачи фотки класные











Rick Macy  and Genya Kosheleva
2011/2012/2013
                            
Someday I Hope to Have My Name Here

 

GENYA PART ONE

From Wikipedia, “The Three Laws of Robotics (often shortened to The Three Laws or Three Laws) are a set of rules devised by the science fiction author Isaac Asimov. The Three Laws are:
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
A robot must obey the orders given to it by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.
“…through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.” 

I never considered myself a robot. I never ever considered that I should be bound by ‘robot laws’.  I never ever in my wildest dreams thought I should be even remotely influenced by ‘robot laws’ created by some Russian.  

But is was in Russia after 11 years in living in Russia as an American that the idea embodied in this law came back to my mind.  Other words returned as well.  Specifically, my father’s, Herbert F. Macy Jr., World War 2 veteran, airline pilot, small town politician and trice married father of 7.  

Once while beating on my younger brother John, dad stepped in.  I remember.  We were in front of the garage he added on to the house.  We were in front of the garage door.  I still dream about that house I explained that John had done something stupid and deserved this beating.  He showed no sympathy and said, “You are older.  You should know better”.  At the time, I thought what?  And really left it at that.  At that tender age of, I guess 12 or so, It was all about fairness.  This was not fair!  But dad knew there was more.  Sometimes doing the right thing might not be fair at all.  Sometimes doing the right thing might be quite unfair.  I did not like his words then but with time I have found application for the ideas behind these words.  

Here is the story of how I met Evgeniya Kosheleva, Genya, a 19-year old Russian girl born in Samarkand, residing in Angren, Uzbekistan.  

And so our story begins…

At an out of the way second floor apartment at Spassky Pereulok, apartment #3.  


August 9, 2010, Monday

I met Evgeniya Viktorovna Kosheleva at a little ‘salon’ at Sennaya ploschad for 1600 rubles (for an hour of her time.  I do not recall the line up that day, but I do recall that Evgeniya.  She caught my eye immediately.  And while she did not appear as a beauty, certainly she was attractive.  She seemed especially vulnerable but there was more.   She seemed possessed of a darkness lurking inside her 42 kilogram frame.  She was physically small and I think she walked in only in her underwear bottoms but I do not recall for sure.  She had a cheap looking tattoo on her right shoulder.  A heart with a ribbon and something that might be a name scratched illegilbly inside the heart.  The tattoo was just lines really with no colors.  And she was cute but in a punky, sulking sort of way.  She looked young but not excessively so.  She looked cheap.  

There is some conversation.  Her body is slim and tight.  Her breasts small but perky.  Her skin very white, and her hair so dark.  The way her pony tail has hair sticking I pick Genya and I think her name at the time is Katya.  There is something about her body language like she does not want to be here and it makes it more exciting to pick her.  I take her and after eating her pussy I thrust my naked cock into her.  I fuck her hard.  I am shocked that I chose to do this.  It just seemed so right.  She lets me.  And we fuck.  I fuck her strong and hard.  We end up in several positions.  Missionary with her legs up high almost on my shoulders for two minutes.  I penetrate her deeply.  Then we move to doggy style for a minute and a half.  And then cowgirl for 4 minutes and 45 seconds.  Then I pull myself out of her and cum all over my hand.  She is business like and leaves the room to clean up.   She comes back and we have light banter.  I unknowingly have taken a very concrete step towards my second divorce - a mere 2 years and 25 days later on October 2, 2012.  

Over my years in Russia I had become somewhat jaded by the availability of women both professionals and non-professionals.  I preferred the professionals as they appeared ot understand what my visits were all about.  I would joke that I was not paying them to spend time with me but to leave me when the hour is finished.  

In and out, so to speak and sometimes twice in the hour.  

The women are on average happy to see me as I am an American and that is unusual ihere in Saint Petersburg, Russia.  

No condom.  Pulled out.  Great sex.  Very happy.  Girl looked punk and while a little less than happy, she melted into me while fucking.  One to keep in mind.  


 


         
The Inside of the Sennaya Salon

 
Evgeniya Kosheleva and I get acquainted on August 9, 2010


 
First Date

In our first session she tells me her first lie.  She tells me she is 22.  I later learn that she is 19.  She laughs a lot and seems cheerful.  She calls me a gentleman!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy