Psyops Across an Ocean

I had left Russia for the US mid October threatened by the same folk, kidnapping, the theft of my flat, and my death.  These told me by then-exwife Svetlana, former lover Genya Kosheleva and two other Uzbeks whose names I have on recordings in those tense week.

My world upside down, I begged my wife and son.  She calmly replied she'd come in a few weeks.  Her calmness quite unbelievable.

I flew via Frankfurt to Boston Logan where people appeared to be waiting for me in my seat.  This in addition to short dark nearly bald coming at me at feigned beck and call of Albina and Genya.  This had happened at the McDonald's by where we live And there I learned how effective a camera may be when someone prefers to stay alone.  

Met in Boston Logan, Adam Stanhope my new pal and source of drugs.  In Sept 2011 he introduced to me to synthetic cathinone MDPV and later via his associate MDMA via Mark Brady, he of iron river, Wisconsin.

The1st few days Adam offered pot which I gratefully accepted.  He tried to get me to go for synthetic weed which I do not recall ingesting.

I recall the sense of relief leaving Russia, abandoned, betrayed and worse by Albina Taptiga, Evgeniya Kritkova and the one who crept magnificently around my heart, Genya Kosheleva.  I later learned she had been instructed to lay over me much like a cold contrast to Sveta and I who barely shared a bed.  And the faux beating of a drunken Genya on December 25 2011.  I bought into it.  The fix was in.  Even though she was uninjured the medical report from MEDEM covered with stamps and ink said she'd been hit in the head an would therefore go through life with a weak memory.  This bothered me, this 20 year old girl from out of town beaten supposedly and in manner dishonest, he hadn't beaten her, she suffered naught.  The game was in my mind about saving this petite brunette from the man who poisoned my beer not more than a few weeks earlier in August.  As a result I had shed 35 pounds in a month.  Within a week my mother was dead.

I remained as a decent son arranged the disposition of her now useless body; cremation.I stayed that night at my mother's with pot and MDPV, the emotions as close to insane as I'd ever been.  I realized in that moment none would ever love me as she had, I would be favored son no longer, reduced to middle age infant.

Adam made much effort to have me remain and become bisexual drug users with his pal mark.  While we did enjoy 2 nights of concurrent MDMA fueled sex, it was then time for me to go home as I was a father and I had a son I never considered abandoning.

I recall Adam's high pitched begging tone to delay my flight for Mark was our friend.

Mark gave me drugs, dressed me in a tight slutty dress with fluorescent pink shoes just my size.  Adam's other helped Andrew or Drew after complaining bitterly how much Adam owed him, approximately $2500.  And while Adamhadno such guns Drew came home with half his body tattooed as though my Genya had been the model.  Then a bag of MDMA was said to have been stolen by Drew for the tattoo.  I had seen the bag, half gallon, chock full of blue beauties.  Drew's father Mike and I had gone to school together though were in no was close, his vibes, his clues, so negative and eerie it was clear and those around him had no good intent for me.  But then more MDPV came from China who gave me a huge freebase cigarette of it to fuck my head.   And it did.  It took a month to feel normal.  MDPV and XANAX mess you up.

I still determined that it was all too odd and I needed to leave and Sister Lisa provided that rescue with Adam shouting 'didn't you know I was a criminal?'  I still recall the man I believe to be Adam's control.  I met him high on pot that is to day me.  He was small with late 50s, crew cut haircut just a bit too happy.  I was learning what a set up felt like and it was lonely.

This explained in part why Mark Brady had in late 2011 watched on several computers children, I mean 7, 8 with nightwear and lipstick.  I recall thinking this is illegal and when Mark offered to cook a batch for 10,000 I knew I was in no man's land so took not that step.  

Pot, my son, make things right with Sveta no easy task.

I would not see my son for 14 months as I used self as bait in a convoluted legal drug, less than legal drugs that and 40 undercover cars.  Honestly in retrospect biggest problem then was my paradigm was so so very wrong.  Not till 2016/7 did I figure out that I was targeted by a big invisible CIA elephant in the room.  Lots of stories.  All to be here for my son.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy