Eating or Slowly Being Poisoned, There's a Question.

I just noticed coming back from a 5-week stay at a Russian state hotel hospital where the food was quite bland, no coffee, no meats that I had no stomach problems upon my return home into Svetlana's cooking.  Since my return my the problems are worrisome I've had the lots of Maalox I had to throw away food.  Svetlana directed me to eat a banana for relief.  It was anything but as I vomited it out in under a minute.  

I had the hiccups most of the day and had taken 3 phenezapam and had been smoking.  My logic muscle relaxer and the smoke itself.  My diaghphram closed up and  couldn't breathe.

Recalled cold Turkey off antidepressant, Fevarin.  This time 1/2 poll a day before bed.  No hiccups or stomach ailments today.  


 and I can't help but to wonder we forgiven each other but you know the whole story we were into some very evil stuff where I was to be held accountable for the murder of a black president named Obama I was to be in the words of Lee of a sorry sight of what the hell's his name or something hard shots are in his words I was to be this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald they would get Obama and B2 which suggests a plot a significance and one that would involve my wife and that's why our relationship fell for such a long time now we divorced and I ran off to American I had my son for two years and I noticed that the FBI was watching me there and it's all quite scary and I decided to do a brave thing I decided to come back to my wife I decided that I loved her she's only human she grew up poor and beautiful let's see what happens let's try to rebuild that family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy