From One Who Read My Blog. Thank You.

All I can say is that this is appearing to be factual according to what I’m seeing. However, the only ones who know for certain are present and former CIA agents. I am not in that category but I can’t tell you how Ive come to that provisional belief. Your premise is that if you talk your life is in danger. I think how you would change that is by getting current and former CIA to join together in secret to discuss this and whether they are willing to risk their job or lives to reveal it to someone who can be trusted in government. Perhaps someone on the intelligence committee of Congress, such as C. Raja (?) Krisnamurti ((?) from Illinois. You would have to vett that person for months. They can’t kill you all, especially if you’re in protective custody of some kind. People would notice if 1/3 the CIA  disappeared,. You do sound like a native born Russian. Did you come to US then join CIA? I knew someone who had been in KGB for 15 years and was working then at NSA. He didn’t say much more and what it was he did say I can’t say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy