Which poisoning will be my last

And I wonder which poisoning will be my last?  I awoke today at 3 a.m.  something was amiss.  Bath salt crystals covered all beds but Svetlana's.  Hmmm.

And two modified packs of cigarettes one labeled Kent the other A-PVP each in a presentable metal box.  At 6 am I awake Svetlana (who is likely in on it) to inform her.  She says she needs cigarettes ignoring her favored brand Kent presented so well and departs the flat at 6:34 a.m.

I decide incorrectly this is entrapment with 14 years of Russian jail ahead and dothelogical thing, grab a k ife lock myself in the bathroom and begin the ritual of suicide cutting my arms near the elbows.

Amazingly at this wee hour Svetlana returns with Emergencg Medical Services in tow.  Simply amazing, no rearrangement there.

They broke open the oak bathroom door and then the flimsy washing machine door and began to beat me into submission, gaining two new scars on my arms and another 33 days in the psychiatric hospital where the dear doctor had not been in my kitchen at 3 a.m. informed me I had suffered an illusion.  Later I met with a psychiatrist to confirm this and I agreed readily to get out in 33 days.

In retrospect Svetlana had hoped I would smoke up, become psychotic and off to the psychiatric hospital for a month or so.  I think I surprised her with the suicide attempt. 

Weeks later the crystals appeared again and this time Svetlana let it slip 'it would stop when 'they're decided.  Obviously people Svetlana knows and has yet to reveal and is unlikely ever to, especially to her American husband, me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy