I Was Poisoned in Russia and in the US More Than a Few Times. All for an dastardly even evil cause which I uncovered and express here in my blog. (Part 1) To warn others.

The 1st time I was poisoned it was a spiked beer offered me by a Russian pimp in Sain Petersburg, Russia.  I lost 40 pounds in a month.  That was August 2011.  

This was just before we, my poisoner, Alexander Valerievich Tregubov and I engaged in 3-way sex, with me enjoying her Vagina and Mr. Tregubov her anus.

I know.  Too much information

This was in a small banya with an attractive slim Russian brunette prostitute named Evgeniya Viktorovna Kosheleva of Angren, Uzbekistan.  She also drank a beer to lose her inhibitions.  All for only 2000 rubles, about $80, I thought a bargain for a new experience.

Alexander would lie to me in a Skype call blaming Miss Koaheleva saying she was Muslim though Russian ethnically and hated Americans.  That was in December 2013.  Alexander lied.  

In that fateful meeting in mid August 2011 he could barely contain his thrill spouting how easy it was to kill a man for he had been wounded in the Chechen wars of the early 90s.  This wound made him sterile incapable of fathering children.  This becomes notable later in this blog.  Pay attention.  Good writing is hard.

The 2nd poisoning, was likely an attempt at hands of the CIA. Cocaine offered by Billionaire August Meyer of now Russian citizenship having walked away from his earlier US one to save $300,000,000 in US taxes on the $1B sale of the Russian Supermarket he once owned named LENTA.  He owned about 42% of it and was smart to five up his US citizenship far enough in advance to avoid the tax.

I had thought us friends but he was using the illusion of intimate friendship to gangstalk me to try hook me on stims, cocaine.

He failed though I invested willingly for these were what I considered social events.  I misread August and was wrong.  I had not liked cocaine much while I enjoyed Augusts' fraudulent friendship.  Sort of along the great Monty Python line 'No one expects the Spanish Inquisition'.

Not till summer of 2014 while a guest at the home of another fraudulent gangstalking friend, Senior NCIS Agent Douglas George Boyce who then lived at 313 Sage Road VA Beach VA did I receive confirmation that Mr. Tregubov had indeed Poisoned me.   

Prestigious place.  313 Sage Road in the upscale VA Beach neighborhood of Sandbridge, it located on a beach available only to those better off.

Pricey.  Never saw a black soul but for a FBI gangstalker on the most frightening night of my life, gangstalked by up to 40 undercover FBI vehicles intent on pushing me into the unwanted role of patsy for a horrible false flag event described in this my blog.  It mostly unread by the masses I seek to inform and perhaps thereby protect.

You see I was once US Navy Honor Recruit that in June of 1984 and had sworn avow against 'all enemies foreign and domestic'.

Mr. Boyce investigated, supposedly, and via his contact Head of Security of Marsh and McClellan, London, Dan Mead confirmed via Russian police Tregubov had indeed poisoned 3 years earlier thus changing the path of my life forever.  They even offered to pursue the matter for the mere sum of $3000.  

(I declined having decided I had earned it all though unknowingly during my debaucherous years having sex with approximately 400 working girls.  Cheap, safe and clean, the Russian bordello) in Russia from 2001 to 2011 with a brief US hiatus from 2005 to 2006.  Tried to fit back in.  Didn't take.  I was unknowingly doomed.

More on those tidbits later.

My next or 3rd poisoning,  was a substance then legal, now not, MDPV proffered by Pembroke MA denizen Adam Stanhope, now supposedly passed.  I have my doubts.  

His supposed passing occurred 4 days after I reported his dark web drug sales to the DEA via their online tip line from Victor NY, while I was having perhaps what Mr. Boyce referred to as my 'Marcus Aurelius' moment.  He had hurt me with intention.  He was not against doing this to others.  I decided I was in the unexpected role of sheepdog, a term made popular in the good Clint Eastwood flick 'American Sniper'.  

I suspect Adam was working for the FBI to give me a taste of that stimulant most overpowering at their bequest. Long complicated psy op plan.

That was September 2011, the month after my mother passed from COPD in a MA hospital with me holding her left hand and half sister Beth Macy holding her right.  She was in no pain due to a morphine drip.  This took 4 hours.  On that same trip, Mark Brady, associate of Mr. Stanhope, of Iron River Wisconsin fed me more MDPV, introduced me to my 4th poison, MDMA, and we had a weekend of man on man sex.  

I was not gay but those poisons, like Chemsex in the UK thrill a man into places beat left uncharted.

Chemsex, A popular pastime for some.  Mr. Brady did this knowing, with cause, offered to whip up a batch of meth for $10,000  which I hastily declined. I had seen the ads on tv.  

I was unknowing of the trouble I was in and also of the terrible intent behind it, described here in earlier blog posts of mine.  

A clarification is due but for 1st poisoning, the spiked beer, I on some knowing level, though far from complete willingly, ingested the other poisons.  

It was a slippery slope.  

My use of drugs to that time was marijuana from the early 80s perhaps into early 1984, just after high school and before a six year honorably discharged 6 year hitch in the US Navy where I was selected as Honor Receuit and finished top of my Electronics Technician Class 'A' school held North of Chicago on a base called Great Lakes.

In retrospect, unknowing of the ill will and worse plans behind these events.

That would come later.

Another similar poisoning, my 4th,was a February 2012 Amphetamine Sulfate 4 day binge under the guidance of 2 Russian prostitutes, bisexuals Albina Taptiga and Evgeniya Kritova, both from the Kazan region of Russia.  This poisoning occured back in Russia in Saint Petersburg after we had just had sex and I was in a mood most amicable and driven to extreme experience by my mother's passing some months earlier.  With her passing at 79 like a thump on the head I was suddenly aware I too would someday die.  This pushed me psychologically into a whole sex/death crazed mode, supported interestingly by my then many expat friends in Russia.  To a man and to a few women, these folk with whom I mistakenly felt close for they according  expressed that my lifestyle was cool while the truth as happily expressed to me by my then ex-wife Svetlana Borisovna Macy, in our 1st Skype call in months, this in December 2015, for our divorce in the fall of 2012 and fraudulent death threat in Russia of October 2013 in which she took part, having grown up poor in the closed Soviet city then Gorkiy now Nizhny Novgorod with my 1st poisoners, Alexander Valerievich Tregubov, Evgeniya Kosheleva, their pal supposed human trafficker Armenian in Russia, Egishe Khachatrian (he was the answer for the steady stream of young though legal women from poor Angren, Uzbekistan to wealthier Russia, specifically Saint Petersburg.)  I was getting an education on how intel services use the classic manipulators sex and drugs against targets.

3 people informed  me that Tregubov and Khachatrian planned to kidnap me, steal what funds of mine the could and slit my throat in that October of 2013.

This was told to me by 3 people, Umar an Uzbek acquaintance of Miss Koshelva, Miss Kosheleva herself in an amphetamine fueled fury, and my aforementioned Mrs. Macy.  They had witnessed or received threatening calls to family numbers wife's, son's, perhaps both.  This I do not recall.

Miss Kosheleva eagerly copied these numbers from my Samsung S3, then a popular model, while I slept aside her post divorce conned into thinking I had rescued Miss Kosheleva, Miss Taptiga and Miss Kritova from life in bordellos.  I was into saving them for I could not save my mother.  Again a whole sex/death thing.

We smoked hash, snorted speed, bowled, danced, had sex and live the 4 of us together in a studio apartment provided just so 'luckily' provided by Russian Amway dealer David Mueller-Meerkatz.  Another false friend likely employed by German intelligence and another of my gangstalkers.  Luck had little to do with so many steps but for that I remain among the living now in 2020 when Iwas to have passed 6 years back in 2014.  More on that in my other blogs.

The intent of the false death threat was to prompt me to retreat with self, ex-wife and then 13 year old son to the US finally to the home I once owned at 1235 Honeysuckle Pass in Victor, NY and escape Russian poisoning madness.

Enough was enough. 

Svetlana promised to follow though this a sham.  I pleaded with her that we must come together for the sake of our young blond teen son Nicholas James Macy, him a dual US/Russian national.  Now at 20 he is desperate to escape Russia for the promise of America.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy