54th Birthday Reflections.

Rick Macy
Nov 7, 2018 · 6 min read

So it's my birthday. 54th as a matter of fact. I used to joke once I hit 50 that I was a demonstration of a half century of excellence. Made me giggle.

Anyway today I think I'll write about some of my experiences in the US from October 2013 to December 2016 when I was gangstalked by the FBI. Why had they done this?

At first the goal was to entrap me so as to force me into the role of presidential assassination patsy.

Later after I figured that out and escaped Virginia Beach for New York, the goal was to entrap to cover up; that is to silence me for I had become perhaps 'the man who knew too much'.

December 2013, Levant Maine. My car gets broken into and strange powdery substances are left inside. I carefully clean. At that time I thought New England criminals associated with Adam Stanhope. I was incorrect but it would take 2 to 3 years to get my paradigm right.

In Levant, Maine that winter, I was house guest of Chuck Jensen with whom I had served in the Navy in the late 1980s. Chuck was a stay at home husband having had a brief career as a glass blower after he finished his 6 year enlistment. Chuck was then and likely remains a self admitted alcoholic. I don't hold that against him. I prefer honesty to deception most days.

I would be surprised one evening as I saw that Chuck was Facebook friends with Elena Boyce. I had met Elena in Russia in 2000 when she had been Elena Globa. She would reportedly date my old boss Stephen Gardner for a few months before meeting and marrying my pal Doug Boyce.

I was surprised. What were the odds an out of work glassblower living on the outskirts of Bangor, Maine would know the Russian wife of a guy with whom I had served on the American Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee in Saint Petersburg, Russia, 14 years earlier?

It made no sense.

Not at all.

And so without prejudice I asked Chuck Jensen how he knew Elena Boyce. His reaction spoke volumes. He stumbled, not knowing what to say. I didn't react and hadn't yet connected the dots asked I later would. His wife Randee's reaction was also telling. She overreacted and jumped to Chuck's defense. I thought, hmm, if I were a woman and my husband were Facebook friends with a hot Russian woman like Elena Boyce, my reaction would be quite different. Still I reserved my judgment.

Later in a few months time, I would be in Virginia Beach as houseguest of the Boyce's and would see again but this time on Elena's computer that facebook friendship with Chuck. And Elena's reaction would be similar to that of Chuck earlier, stumbling.

Why on earth would an attractive married Russian woman married to a senior NCIS agent have any relationship online or not with an alcoholic, out of work male in the hinterlands of Maine? Especially one who had served in the Navy decades earlier?

It was too early for me to understand the relevance of their stumbling reactions to my questions as to how they had made each others acquaintance, Chuck Jensen and Elena Boyce.

Fast forward to July 2014, my landlady at 3205 Sandfiddler Road Shari Faller speak excitedly into her phone, "THE TENANT HAS RETURNED!" when I was one of three tenants. What made me, 'the tenant'? I wondered until I figured out that the FBI was working to entrap me.

In late July 2014 Shari Faller asks me to disconnect the electric stove / oven combo unit as it is again stuck at 400'F. I pull it from the wall to get at the thick electric cable. I unplug it.

When I go to reconnect the oven and push it back to its proper place close to and parallel to the wall I notice that some flammable paperlike rags that weren't there before had been haphazardly shoved into the exhaust pipe. This would sure catch on fire the next time the oven were used. I left Virginia for my home in western New York that night as a result.

Vehicles with extremely bright high beams pursued me from Virginia through Maryland and Pennsylvania all the way to the Rochester, NY area. These were the same cars that had targeted and hasselled me in Virginia and North Carolina the week before. They were either FBI or private contractors.

August 2014, 3 cops coming to my room at the Royal Inn on Route 96 in Victor, NY to check on my welfare, claiming they had been called by my tenants, Alice Calabrese and Dylan Chase.

This was a lie. Cops are allowed to lie I learned. Never trust them. I would learn several months later that they had been, according to a copy of the police report I would receive, called by my sister Susan Macy from somewhere unspecified in New Hampshire. Neither Calabrese, Chase, nor my sister Susan had been informed by me that I was residing at the Royal Inn motel as I waited out those bad tenants.

In the police report my sister claimed that she was worried that I was suicidal and I was claiming that the CIA was after me. The report as written made me look quite whacky.

At that time I had no idea of CIA involvement having been conned into thinking that corrupt NCIS agent Douglas Boyce, Russian spy Anna Chapman coming on to me in Moscow in 2008, the mysterious and as yet unsolved fire on the roof of my home in Russia at Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt 35, Saint Petersburg on May 29, 2009 - JFK's birthday, Egish Kharchatrian telling me in the summer of 2014, "Rick you will be thus generation's Lee Harvey Oswald. We will get you and Obama too", the death threat that caused me to retreat from Russia to the US in October 2013, and the up to 40 cars chasing me in Virginia, North Carolina and all the way up to Western New York were related to Russian intel/security organizations, GRU, FSB. And not to CIA. That to me then was unimaginable, beyond comprehension, for they were or so I thought, 'the good guys'.

After having taken possession of my home in early September a dude no doubt affiliated with the local criminal justice system comes to my home in Victor, NY, bangs on my door, repeatedly calling my name saying 'I know you're in there. His goal to give me court summons. My car was in the garage with the door securely down and all my blinds closed. How could he know I was inside? I knew my rights and remained still. He left. Only later would I understand the FBI had installed under some sort of warrant video surveillance in my home.

Spring 2015 and me popping into sons high school in Victor, NY to see some of his teachers. I overheard an administrator at the entryway whisper to a colleague nervously "He's here!" Quite an unusual reaction when I was one of so many parents that would go in an out of the school on a daily basis. Couldn't figure that out for a while as my paradigm as to the threat was still Russia focused.

Later that spring at the Sears Auto Center in Victor, NY to have work done on my Lexus RX300. The customer service gal Laura something or other immediately flushed and got all excitedly nervous as I stepped up to her to get the work done on my car. Her skin turned a bright red, quite noticable. She was clearly excited and I was the reason. Later I would learn how the cops feed lies to one's neighbors, etc. to turn them against you. All part of standard Stasi 'Zersetzung' practices for putting social pressure on a target.

That summer of 2015, running into my sons social studies teacher, Mr. Purdy at an eyeglass shop in Victor, NY. My God he was so nervous his fight or flight reaction had to set in. That was weird. Clearly he had been told I was a sex and drug crazed maniac. For this was the paradigm I would see in Skype messages from my sister Susan to her nephew, my son, Nicholas.

My then exwife had already in 2013 or 14 while in Russia, broken US law while showing my then 12 year old son pictures of me, his father, having sex with others not his mother. She did this after promising me as part of our 2012 divorce settlement she had destroyed the last copies. She had not. Instead she chose to lie and then to show those images to our preteen son in a dark effort to turn boy against father.

And here's a wonderful link about how the FBI gangstalks it's targets like me. I found the information there quite helpful. You may as well.

http://www.rogerpbrown.com/spy/fs005.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy