Watching 'State of Play' Good Flick

I just watched 'State of Play'.


It features notable actors, Ben Affleck, Helen Mirren, Rachel McAdams, Jeff Daniels, and Russell Crowe.   

It touched upon me in manner unexpected.  Conspiracy.  Money.  Friendships.  Human Frailty.  Secrets discovered.

In this way it caused me to reflect on my discovering a conspiracy about which I not only post here from time to time, got me banned from Facebook, but also on my strengths and weaknesses.

As a teen I joined the US Navy.  This to gain skills, see the world, and get out of my father's house and reduce his expenses.  This didn't go as planned as within a year he grew ill and passed away.

And unlike the plot of 'State of Play' in which the cops are 'good guys' as movies like this mind control us into believing this to be largely true, my story featured cops as 'bad guys'; perhaps more true to form as even our US corporate led mass media has shared with us due to the spate of misuse of power, excessive racist killing of Blacks and the TI concept of the 'parallel construction' files made to make targets like me and others seem the bad guy.  

Look up Karen Stewart, an NSA whistleblower.  Happened to her as well as to me.  Targeted by corrupt police.  One can find her on linked in or from where I am banned, Facebook.


In the film Russell Crowe can count on the cops; as a TI you can't.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy