So How Was I To Be Forced Into The Role of Patsy for a Failed Presidential Assassination Attempt in 2014?

NCIS Senior Agent Douglas Boyce

In early 2014 I was invited to be house guest for a month by Doug Boyce (shown above) at his home at 313 Sage Road, Virginia Beach VA.

During my visit Doug explained, unasked, that he had been an American spy when we knew each other in Russia in 1999 and 2000.

This raised my suspicions as I had then no active security clearance nor the fabled 'need to know'.

Doug and I served on the American Chamber of Commerce in Saint Petersburg Russia for a time together in 2000, 14 years earlier.

Me as Chairman.  He as Board Member.

While his house guest, his wife Lena, who I also knew in Russia, though then they were unmarried, would prepare dinner for the 5 of us, Doug, Lena, their two children Alexander and Maria and myself.  

These meals were fine and having left Russia the previous October under a false death threat concocted by my then ex-wife Svetlana, some others; this under the guidance of powerful men whom I am unlikely to meet, it was comforting to dine together with whom I then mistakenly considered old friends in a somewhat family setting.

After each dinner, Lena would put the kids to bed and attend to the dishes while Doug and I would retreat to his basement for conversation as he kept his hands busy working his scuba gear.

He kept his hands busy to reduce his 'tells', signs he was intent on deceiving me.

Doug's plan was to have me on some sort of criminal charges so as to leverage this into my agreeing to be a patsy for an attempt on Obama.

He described how he in his role at NCIS did similar things to those he arrested while trying to gain my confidence.

He described how they target individuals all the while targeting me.

The resources of the corrupt FBI were brought to bear on me using up to 40 undercover FBI vehicles to harass me.

I was scared though figured it out.  I was attempting to reconcile with my wife while renting a room at 3205 Sandfiddler Road. 

One other FBI compensated gangstalker Jon Pouliot Jr, another renter at 3205 Sandfiddler Road Virginia Beach VA tried to persuade me into a drug deal.  

I declined and felt his deception.

As that failed the landlady, Shari Faller, also an FBI compensated gangstalker, worked to entrap me in a complex arson attempt to be blamed on me.

I figured that out and left VA and that FBI managed property for the home I once owned in Victor, NY.  Hell of a night as the 40 FBI cars pursued me all night as I drove North in the dark, my GPS dancing madly under the influence of some FBI equipment meant for such a purpose.

I went old school and picked up a paper bound map.

There is a single tunnel one must take to leave VA Beach.  These corrupt cops placed signs saying the tunnel was closed due to a car accident.  I saw the bluff for what it was and made my way unscathed through that tunnel no car accident to be seen.

They had hoped I would head back to 3205 Sandfiddler for more attempts to turn me into a patsy.  They failed.  They kept me under surveillance for the 3 years I was in the states (2013-2016) going so far as to plant illegal drugs in my Victor home and then in Denver to where I had moved with my teenage son.  

That was 2015 and 2016.  I disposed of the narcotics the days I found them.  God bless toilets.  ))

Had I become the patsy no doubt a professional would have served as the shooter.  This I theorize based on JFK's shooting in 1963 and blaming Oswald as shooter though in reality he was no more than patsy.

Poor Lee.  Lucky me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy