More Corrupt US Government Gangstalking. This Time From Germany

Another gangstalking email sent to me on behalf of the corrupt US National security agencies like CIA and FBI intended to push my buttons.

Screw them.

It's not my fault they targeted me a lifetime ago to push me into the role of patsy for a planned assassination attempt on Obama in 2014 that failed and would have installed Biden (why do you think he didn't run? Answer: he didn't think he'd have to) and blamed me as this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald. That bit I learned from a Russian Armenian who may or may not have been a human trafficker when he told me 'Rick we will make you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald. We will get you and Obama too!'

This is the second time I received such an email using the name 'David Jacques'. This is a reference to an old high school classmate of mine David St. Jacques who under corrupt police guidance attempted to gangstalk me. The first time they sent it I blocked the sending domain which was a .pl extension. This time they are sending it from Germany. Makes sense, they are nazis, most of us just don't know it yet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy