A Blog on Corrupt CIA and a Good Dude Named Ole Dammegard

Screenshot from my Interview by Jason Goodman on his Crowdsourcethetruth Youtube Channel  

I learned I was targeted from birth by CIA to become a patsy or mass shooter. If patsy, then for an attempt on Obama in 2014 or so., how CIA plans so far ahead amazes, but lets consider they have not only institutional knowledge, but generational, which the common man lacks.

Failing that they hoped to push my buttons to have me join the ranks of gangstalked 'mass shooters'. These mass shooters are brought to you, I believe, every single time by our corrupt intelligence agencies. If you read some of my blog posts, you may gain a sense of that and my background.

Two things helped me survive and overcome being gangstalked and targeted, the internet where there is a bevy of information on the topic, some useful, some misleading, and I suspect intentionally so.

And Ole Dammegard. Google him. Look for his youtube video 'Terror are You Kidding Me'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHi-1PJsgbI

His manner is slow and perhaps a bit Danish, though truth be told, he is a Dane, so this might be expected. What I like is the research he has done and his bravery for stepping into the public eye to help spread awareness. To be fair he competes with CIA so his odds, like mine, are miniscule. And these boys and their like killed JFK, pulled off 9/11, got us into Vietnam with the false Gulf of Tonkin lies... So... Still I admire and respect him and his work. Like to meet him someday as my story as a target supports his paradigm.

Read my other blogs if you dare. Facebook blocks links to my blog.

Google 'Was an Obama Assassination Thwarted in 2014?' It's on Blogger.com (lets see if this gets through the CIA sponsored facebook censor algorithms and dupes.)

And google Ole Dammegard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy