I met 2 CIA Agents. Want to Hear the Story?

 Me, Rick Macy, Targeted Individual


Self admitted former CIA agent and currently NCIS agent Doug Boyce.

In my years, I met two self admitted CIA agents, and no doubt a bunch more who were a bit more scurrilous as I have often described here and on my blog about a likely CIA plotted assassination attempt on Obama that failed in 2014.  I was to have been patsy but dodged and weaved.  The self admitted CIA agent if of course my BFF Doug Boyce now at the NCIS.  Wonder what he is up to, entrapping young souls to make his stats and worse.

The other CIA agent I met while sharing an office with Marc Hayden while employed at Watkins-Johnson Co.  This company is of note for its manufacture of the Watergate receiver and having the NSA as its largest end user.

This CIA man whose name I don't recall, was short, bespeckled and with a mousy moustache to go along with his mousy brown hair.  He seemed less than intimidating and certainly not the guy they would put on the CIA recruitment browser.

He came claming to want to ask to what countries Marc and I were quoting spy equipment.  This seemed ridiculous as I was confident at such a facility as ours, venerable W-J, now known as Italian owned (egad) LeonardoDRS, all our lines were monitored and CIA certainly already knew the question this mousy brown-stachioed admin sort claimed he had a need to know.

We answered his questions, and I recall being less than impressed.  Where was this mighty CIA?  Don't get me wrong they are mighty.  Read Doug Valentine's classic ''CIA as Organized Crime'.  I did.  Rocked my world.  Mostly they are up to other stuff than shown in flicks like 'Argo'.

In retrospect and in accordance with what likely MI6 agent in Russia, Adrian Terris told me, these boys take decades to pull off ops.  They take a sick pride it it.  So that day was a psy op.  The goal?  Make me dismissive of CIA.  A lesson I'll not soon forget.

They planned to kill Obama, install Biden, blame me.  Deniably, not without effort or skill, but with human intel scumbags like Matt Igel, Dave Eggers, Steve Gardner, Jeff Jones, Jeff

Jung, Jim Beatty and so many more.  And CIA works closely with the other Gladio related NATO countries such as Norway where senior MFA official Henning Pedersen played his role as did German David Meerkatz, as well as the 5 eyes.  Took me a long time to wrap my head around that. 
They even work with the Russians, accounting for Russian honeypot traps shot my way, some dodged, others not.  Ever grateful I dodged Anna Chapman.  That would have been an affair to remember, to regret, no doubt.   That was 2010.  Today 2019 and the memories burn.  I am literally the man who knows too much and can support completely what Dane Ole Dammegard has surprised.  TV is mind kontrol buffoonery, they are out to get your guns, make the weathly that much better off, and the rest of us footnotes, if that.

Enjoy your day.  I did mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy