Doug Boyce, former CIA, current NCIS, conspired to kill Obama


The following is a facebook post from August 2, 2014 before I knew I was a Manchurian Candidate planned to be a Presidential Assassination Attempt Patsy.

Doug Boyce, a criminal who conspired to assassinate Obama, install Biden, blame me back in 2014.

I dodged, weaved, learned.  Such corruption.


Huge thanks to good friends Doug and Lena Boyce for not only hosting my visit but for the great games they organized to help me get over the disappearance of my son Nicholas Macy in Russia with his mother, my exwife Svetlana Macy.

My great friend Doug Boyce provided great entertainment.  He and wife Lena played some exciting games. 

Doug and I played the game he called 'Active Measures'.

Doug is amazing as apparently there is nothing he can't do, including using deceptive practices...

1. Doug would tell me as I asked him about the fraudster I knew in Russia as 'ALEXANDER TREGUBOV', "I know his real name! No no, I mean that Dan Mead has his real name!  No no, Svetlana has his real name!"

Always going for the laugh - ah Doug, what a joker! 

2. When I chose to not 'kowtow' to Svetlana Macy's emailed threats to show explicit photos she took some years ago while we were younger, advice from Doug Boyce, "No no Rick, that is not gay, it is Roman!  Not that there is anything wrong with that!"

Open minded like few people I know! 

3. Doug gives health advice! "Rick, don't smoke pot but make sure you go to a therapist and get Adderal and sleeping pills!"  Hmmmm, possibly that the documentation that will exist after my passing will make me look quite the buffoon?  Hmmmmm.  Dougie?

4. Rick learns Doug's Secret!  "Yes, while all thought you were a spy in Russia, it was actually me!  I mean Porceilien? Come on man - look at me - That is unbelievable - but a spy, yes I am a spy!" 

Dougie, wouldn't that still be less than legal to reveal spies even after the fact a la Cheney and Valerie Plame? 

5. Doug's divorce management advice - "Don't give her a penny!  Wait, give her $80000!  No no, uh give her nothing...  Uh uh no - give her $80000!"  Doug says, "Rick you should pay in accordance with Russian legislation!  But you don't work or earn any money.  Darn, foiled again."  Doug, the reward for being a gutter cleaning is not the pay, but the work itself!  and aspiring writers first novels only get paid for by those who believe in their value.  And to date it seems there are just no buyers.  Darn. 

When I said to Doug about his strange disclosure to me as to his being a spy while in Russia, Doug answers, "Don't worry you'll get used to it!"  Boy he is a smart guy! 

I ask Doug, "did you misuse your position of high trust and put me, a former American Chamber of Commerce Executive Committee Chairman on a terrorist watch list?"

I ask Dougie, "Doug why did you send me driving through North Carolina when I left Virginia?  Why did you have me running around taking pictures and sending them to you for analysis?  It looks pretty goofy to the untrained eye.  And we both know most eyes are untrained.  Why did you send 20+ agents after me?" 

Doug says, "I can't tell you - it's classified.  Oh and by the way - I want to tell you in Russia I was a spy!"  Zoiks!  But wouldn't that also be classified?

I am not saying that these things happened but....

...if they did, what great material for a novel.

And the hits keep coming! 

A Doug Boyce Classic!  "Rick, stay as long as you like." followed by "Rick you can't come over as you have upset Lena.  She is so mad at you now!"  I bet she is quite upset with me especially when I noticed that she was using deceptive techniques! 

Doug's opinion on getting therapy, "No one needs therapists, only good friends" followed by his clear direction when I moved to New York to fix my damaged home, "Rick, make sure you go see a therapist."

The Boyces of Virginia Beach perhaps know every step of the, let's call it, "Contradiction tango!"  Keep dancing guys!

I bet your mom would be so proud of you if she knew you like I do....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy