CIA spies and an Attempt to Kill Obama

Spies and an attempt to kill Obama, Install Biden and blame me.
It would seem easy to hate.  Its not.  Hate is a slippery thing.  I as a Manchurian Candidate have plenty of reason to dislike, to hate, and yet it eludes me.  The distaste remains.  The list of people are long, moslty CIA, MI6 and their kin.  They had befriended me unexpectedly, but I gave it not a thought from the prostitute who came knocking on my door, my second busienss trip to Russia in 1995,

Svetlana Borisovna Chuloshnikova, raised poor as so many were in that Soviet system of old.  She had little to lose, and in her culture, 1 in 8 or 1 in 6 reported on neighbors.  In time I would learn a similar thing to occur in my homeland the United States. That and she was awhore when we met.

We were brainwashed with concepts in my school days, democracy, liberty, equal opportunity, and more.  Lies, all lies.  Our system no democracy, this window dressing on a shop that contained far more foul things inside, oligarchy, corrupt criminal justice system, police state and worse.  Ever wonder why there are so many shows on NCIS, police  dramas, etc on our broadcast tv?  All conditioning, brainwashing of a sort.

TV a thing most foul, and what of all the movies that make CIA and FBI to be self sacrificicing heroes?  All bullshit, like JFK’s muder and the scam advanved though it was, 9/11.  Gulf of Tonkin led to the Vietnamese war, thus ensuring shareholders of munitions factories gained wealth, and the cost little, the lives of poor and middle class boys, wasted in a far off tropical land, where the locals wanted nothing but to be free of imperialist powers, a la India and more.

The greatest criminals of our time and before, the Dutch, then the Spanish, and lo and behold the Brits.

Criminals extrodinaire.  I have no love for our Chinese brothers, but I do think I understand their motivations.  Their earlier corruption hobbled them, and held them at mercy of the Western powers.  Having said that I have no desire to be living in a Chinese led world.

Never understood those folk though it was once my sales territory.  I am a Westerner and will alwayys be and so my inclinations run this way and not that.

I had been set up.  I had not noticed, for that is that art of the CIA and their manipulations of those like me, Manchurian Candidates.  But things popped from woodwork.

Russian spy Anna Chapman coming on to me in Moscow 2 years prior to FBI bagging her red breasted ass.  I was by then moslty immune to large chested red heads like Anna Chapman.

Then they brought on Polina Panfilova, 21 year old daughter of my first Russian secretary, her mother Svetlana.  They housed us together in a corporate flat.  Polina showed me nude pictures of self, communicated to me her earlier affairs with older men.  I left her room, excited, yet in control.

The next night my now rich ex bass Swede Filip Engelbert, founder in part of Russian ebay, Avito.ru, invited me out to meet Andrew Poulson or something or other, owner of Russian online Live Journal.  Alcohol was poured aplenty.  The supposed topic of conversation was a black PR page aimed at yours truly, under the authorship of ‘puzzloy’.

I was misdirected to think the author being my predecessor or Yellow Pages Moscow, which upon whose merger with Yellow Pages Saint Petersburg, I was selected over him to run the new merged organization.  This black pr page a distraction, a lie, for CIA is good at such misdirection.

I went home that night to our Moscow corporate flat.  Polina had made it into a home, smells of woman everywhere, and with alcohol coursing through my system, I had no recourse but to undress self and her and have at it. And so we did.  Took me a long time to understand that I had been set.up then and much much earlier.

Our affair lasted months, the sex supurb for many reasons.  I ended it just as the world wide economic depression hit and I could no longer afford her Moscow flat from Saint Petersburg.   Later they came  after me one of the most beautiful honeypot trpa I ever had sex with, half Russian, half Turkmen Ksenia Bezrukova, now married with name Velasquez.  Living in Las Vegas.

Beauty beyond measure.  I had been introduced to her by likely CIA agent Mike Hammond in a Moscow massages parlor, her voice raspy, her age 21, her beauty to me beyond measure.

My then wife Svetlana a slavic beauty, but Ksenia, something even more.  I recall our first session on a bed with her and another girl.  They engaged in lesbian sex sex, while I unclothered participated minimalistically, fascinated by feminine beauty.  Later just Ksenia and I copulated on a number of times, her speaking no English but me some Russian.

Later in 2013 when I left Russia not understanding the dynamic between the man who poisoned me, Alexander Valerievish Tregubov, who in some months I learned had been my wife’s lover, FSB contact and more, young whore Evgenia Vikotorovna Kosheleva, and my then wife Svetlana Borisovna Macy, I resided for a time in Thailand.

Unexpectedly new mother Ksenia Bezrukova, who had been made impregnant by an enlisted US Marine from the Moscow detachment, called me offered to abandon new daughter to join me in Bangkok.  Made no sense to my middle class sensibilities.  What young mother abandons her new born?  I politely declined.  But I remembered.  Today Ksenia married the father of her chikd , has now the last name Velasquez and lives in Las Vegas.  I wonder if he knows what he has in his bed.  And as to Polina, she became imppregnated by a US Navy Lieutenant Commander, bore him a child and was in time divorced by him.

To be fair, Ksenia and Svetlana are far prettier.

And back to me, over the years from my poisoning by Tregubov in August of 2011, my orchestrated divorce my Svetlana in fall of 2012, and my 3 year on again off again affair of sorts with whore Evgeniya Kosheleva, I retreated to the US under the impression I was under a death threat, falacious though it was by Alexander Tregubov and his supposed child trafficker pal Egish Kharchatrian.

And in the US Silk Road drug dealer and family friend Adam Stanhope, likely under corrupt FBI guidance, tried mightlily to have me join him in his illegal online drug dealing selling MDPV, xanax, JWH-018 and more.  I asked him once what if one day the police come to your door?  What then?

Without missing a beat he siad he would fake his death and  move to the house in Thailand he had bought in his thai wife Wichan’s name with the proceeds from the sale of bangkok.com, a domain name he once owned and failed with intent to report those earnings to IRS.

Perhaps he is these now.

Or dead, that being the habit, illegal then as now, of foul boys like NCIS agent Doug Boyce who perhaps put an end to his days in the fall of 2014, a week after I reported him to DEA via their tip line.

To look at Adam’s facebook posts of those days I concluded he never returned from Thailand, though since then, someone modified, deleted many posts, so that question is moot.

I moved to Virgina in early spring of 2014 to be house guest of old friend Doug Boyce. Doug admitted without provocation he had been CIA when we met in Russia in 1999, this revelation in spring 2014 to gain my confidence.

The opposite happened.

I had neither an active clearance, nor a ‘need to know’.  Alarm bells went off in my head.  Doug was clearly up to something.  In time it became clear.

And Doug had served with Dan Mead and Paul Leonard in the miliitary years earlier, all enlisted.

What were the odds that all three woul show up in separate jobs in Saint Petersbrurg, Russia in the late 90s.  I don’t believe in coincidences.  Nor should you.

And in that summer, the day after June 20, 201r,  the date Svetlana admitted by phone:

1. She had never loved me.

2. She could not be made pregnant by lover Alexander Tregubov, this due to a war would suffered in Chechnya – this was consistent with his overenthusiasitic admission of the same in our initial meeting whereupon we engaged in a three way with whore Genya Kosheleva, whom they had especially flown in from Tashkent to take matters forward.  A d in that meeting Alexa der provided me a poisoned beer, causing me to lose 35 pounds the month prior to my mother’s passing of a combinationn of COPD and C-DIF, the C-DIF likely fed to he by actors on behalf of CIA for  schedules must be kept and Obama would only be in office only so long.

3. She remained with me so as to afford young son Nicholas all that she never had as a poor Soviet citizen.

4. Svetlana admitted that she and Tregubov had eavesdropped to all my phone calls, emails, internet access and whereabouts from 1997.  This implies CIA and FSB as those two on their own lacked such capabilities.

Tha day after her admission, June 21st, I learned by being chased, harassed and gangstalked by up to 40 undercover FBI vehicles that I was a target, much like Tim McVeigh, Ted Kazinscki and others.

I learned that false flag events abound in the US all in an effort to steal our guns, so a la Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, the population made defenseless, much as is happening so corruptly in New Zealand today.

Darkness.  Corruption.  False flags.  Subterfuge.  Corrupt cops who know no better as they follow orders.  And my story barely scratches the surface.

Ole Dammegard is correct.  Google him on youtube ‘Terror are You Kidding Me?”.  Then if appetite remain, Google ‘A Rich Man’s Trick.  The world is not what is seems.  I learned.  You can too.

I am no proponent of violence, simply an observer, a reporter of sorts.  A witness.  My role, planned by CIA, was to be that of presidential assassination attempt patsy against Obama in the years between 2012 and 2014.

A match lit for a possible race war.  Obama extinguished, Biden promoted, and I, like Lee Harvey Oswald, to be blamed as a deranged lone shooter.  Sick.

Boys who I met in Russia, Christian Courbois, August Meyer, David Meerkatz, Steven Gardener, Paul Leonard, Dan Mead and others giving all the time gentle nudges into debauchery.

As my then ex-wife Svetlana, who had brought a variety of young women into our bed in the late 90s, whom I remarried on all date, 9/11 of 2018, told me in December of 2015, “Rick didn’t you know that 80% of your expats friemds were actually intelligence agents?”  She knew.  I had to learn.

My learning was costly, chased by 40 undercover FBI vehicles from Virginia to Asheville, NC, back again and all the way through the backwoods of Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, to Western NY where I once owned a home.  And in my months there from September 2014 to April 2016, I watched as vehicles parked under the manners of UPS and more where cars never parked so as to keep eyes on me, for I for them was no dangerous.

And Amazon delivery trucks made there way with goods my son and I ordered always speaking oddly of murder and suicide.  It time I learned these were psy ops, intended to get my mind involved in such repulsive activities.

I moved to Denver Colorado in April 2016 in  order to test a theory, give self and son a new start.  My paradigms always in need of correction.  At first I thought Doug Boyce and Dan Mead in the employ of the Russians, then I thought the corruption limited to East Coast.  Moving to Denver let me learn the corruption nation wide, the plot to kill Obama while blaming me serious.  And I finally concluded the elephant in the room CIA, with legs back to my father’s time in the OSS, hence my selection.

Now, in Denver, it was simply a matter of cover up.  There in Denver I would meet up to 19 FBI undercover agents, the most notable of which was short bespectacled Coy Ebell.  The vibes, negative and off the scale.  His wife so overly friendly without cause.  Unpaid for drugs appearing in the mail.  Their bet, my conditioning when young to have made these materials irresisitable, me dead or jailed, and if jailed, shanked, my story at its end.

Lessons remained from Russia, from Svetlana, from the whore I tried to save Evgeniya Kosheleva, her supposed pimp Alexander Tregubov, her supposed trafficker Egish Kharchatrian, from the two speed snorting bisexual prostitutes, Albina Taptiga and lover Genya Kritova, undercover cop Galina Sokoleva and more.  My esteemed and wealthy employers Tony Czura and Nick Thornton in on it, creating a bsuiness field so as to make my falling that much more dramatic and believable.  Perhaps these two the most evil of the bunch.  Yellow pages a success.  Pan Motors a failure.  And all with intent most foul.

I imagine had it all gone to plan and I not a spanner in the gears, they would have had their rewards, while I would be dead.  I am not, not yet, and Karma awaits these folk, should you believe in such things.

Other American Ex-pats, likley CIA come to mind, Dave Eggers, J. Christian Moore, Tanya Dick, and her father living in the Isle of Jersey, Sir John Dick, John Von Achen, dead at 49 in a hospital ambulance, and I hope it hurt.

Jeff Jung, Jeff Jones, John Varoli, Brad Cook, Mark Ames, James Beatty, Tom Stansmore, Harvard grad Steve Wayne, James Hitch, a few British MI6 boys like Adrian Terris, David Whitford, Michael Jacklin, the now deceased Peter Owen Edmunds (hope that Cancer hurt) Stiiv Knowers, Patrick Naughter, a Canadian CSIS scumbag, Kyle Patching, who furiously sent me psy ops suicide messages, a senior Norwegian MFA executive and likely an employee of their spy services, Henning Pedersen  Germans David Meerkatz, exwife Susanna, Thomas Noll.  Scumbags all.  And for what?  A bonus?   Job security.  Perhaps simply the thrill.

Karma appears to get folks like these.  Let’s wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy