Amanda Kelley, Chuck Jensen, and Elena Boyce Gangstalkers All

Amanda Kelley, Chuck Jensen, and Elena Boyce, Gangstalkers All

Amanda Kelley, a New Hampshire gal, tall, brunette with curly hair, and eyes that loomed past you, far away, this I suspect due to an acquaintance with heroin...  Amanda had played basketball in high school and was a heroin addict for a time.

We met in the United States, she and I.  Why?  Amanda had responded to a facebook post I had made, on a relative by marriage of hers, Chuck Jensen.

Chuck and I had served together in the US Navy so long ago, back in the late 1980s, going to the Persian Gulf in 1987.  Chuck and I reconnected in 2013 and even a bit earlier thanks to facebook.  He, like I, had served six years, and had gotten out.  While I joined the defense industry selling military and spy radios, Chuck had become a glass blower.  He had lived in the Pacific Northwest for a time, before settling in Levant, Maine with ICU nurse Randee Jensen.  Randee was related by blood to Amanda, perhaps they were cousins, I don't recall.  Randee worked, while Chuck stayed home.  Randee worked at a local hospital, and Chuck took care of their two young sons and household chores.  And in the evenings, Chuck and Randee drank, both being self-admitted alcoholics.

Chuck Jensen, Gangstalker on Behalf of Corrupt FBI

I did not know then that they, Chuck, wife Randee, and dear Amanda were gangstalkers, set upon me by FBI to help them improve their stats, make me a patsy, and thereby their budgets and compensation.  Egad.

Back to that facebook post of mine, long forgotten, Amanda Kelley claimed she thought my response was witty, I knew no better and sometime around 2010 or perhaps earlier we met and slept together, enjoying at that cheap motel some weed and TV the Boston Celtics basketball team consisting of Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Kendrick Perkins and Rajon Rondo.  I recall watching a game as she blew me.  Later she told me that she was high on heroin when we met.  Oh boy.

Life was simpler then.  I had no idea that I was targeted, of that Amanda was a gangstalker.  I had been cheating on my gangstalking Russian wife Svetlana for years, had good jobs, making good money, and was comfortable being me.

Only in 2014 when corrupt senior NCIS agent Doug Boyce had told me that he had been an American spy in Russia where we had met in 1999, and that I had misperceived much in my life, did I begin to understand that I was and always have been a gangstalked targeted individual.

Amanda Kelley told me in 2019 or so, 'a rose smells just as sweet', when I reached out to her via LinkedIn, accusing her of being a gangstalker.  I blocked her again as I had done some years earlier, when I realized something was up with her, that she was not what she appeared to be.

In the Christmas holidays of late 2013, we, Chuck and I, reconnected.  I hadn't seen him since spring 1990 when my enlistment expired.  I had left Russia under a false death threat that October of 2013, and as a result of being gangstalked, my life in the process of being turned upside down, and having held my mother's hand as she passed, was contemplating a hedonistic lifestyle with one or two women, perhaps even living in a cheap trailer park, as a result of being gaslit.  And Amanda appeared all too willing to play a role in this scenario, should I choose that path, which thankfully I did not.

Just before New Year's Eve 2014, Amanda and I went to see the Joaquin Phoenix flick 'Her' in Portland, Maine, while I resided with another gangstalker, my younger brother John in his apartment on Cumberland Ave.  Afterwards she and I went to a restaurant where she looked into my eyes, lied, and told me that she loved me.  I felt her dishonesty from across the table, noted it, and wondered why would such a girl, 15 or so years my junior, who barely knew me, make such an outrageous claim?  Shortly thereafter I cut her out of my life, trusting my intuition, the dishonest vibe that I had perceived from her, and the wish to get my son, then 14, out of Russia, and away from his dishonest, ex-prostitute mother Svetlana.

I blocked Amanda on facebook, linkedIn, etc.  That was 2014.  In 2019 I unblocked her and reached out thinking perhaps bygones were bygones.  She had moved in with a boyfriend who took her to NY State, Albany, where she had no friends and was apparently lonely.  We chatted a bit.  She made the comment 'a rose smells just as sweet...' when I accused her of being a gangstalker.  A few days later I blocked her again when I realized her attempts to gaslight me were not about to end.

I recall the winter of 2014, January, when I resided with Chuck and Randee Jensen in Levant Maine as their houseguest.  I felt relieved, out there on the outskirts of Bangor, having escaped whatever it was that family friend and Silk Road drug dealer, Adam Stanhope, had attempted to involve me with, in an apparent bid to entrap me on behalf of a corrupt FBI.  And while staying with the Jensen's two things got my attention, one, Chuck unasked, oddly invited me to view on his cellphone a video about 'Reptilians'.  This was, I learned in time, an attempt to misdirect me, as I learned I had been targeted by a corrupt US government program.

I also noticed Chuck's odd facebook friendship with a Russian woman, tall and leggy blonde, Elena Boyce, then as now married to senior NCIS agent Doug Boyce, residing in Virginia Beach, VA.  I recall asking Chuck how it was that he had come to know Elena who I had met in Russia in 1999 when her name was Elena Globa, a wannabe singer.

Chuck's reaction was defensive and suspicious.  What was worse was wife Randee's reaction, defending Chuck and getting loud.  I thought, how odd, wouldn't a wife be curious as to why her stay at home husband had this unusual facebook friendship with an arguably attractive Russian woman who neither of them had met, and who was oddly someone I knew from my time in Russia?


Elena Boyce, Russian Gangstalker



Elena Boyce, Gangstalker on Right
 from Chuck Jensen's Facebook Friends List

A few months later, in the spring of 2014, I resided as guest of the Boyce's at their home in Virginia Beach at 313 Sage Road, and seeing Chuck Jensen amongst Elena's facebook friends, asked her how was it that she had come to know this out of work alcoholic friend of mine, whom she had never met.  Her response was much like that of Chuck, bewildered and deceptive.

These small clues helped me to understand, in addition to so much more, the level to which the FBI had stopped under CIA guidance to gangstalk me and to attempt to entrap me....  Oh boy.  Thanks Amanda, Chuck and Elena.  You guys rock.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy