FBI Gangstalkers Shari Faller, Jon Pouliot Jr and More

Another Inexplicable Facebook Friendship

Late summer 2014.  I had escaped Virginia Beach and FBI gangstalker Shari Faller and her attempt to entrap me for arson.  I had resided for a time as her tenant renting a room in a beachfront home in the prestigious Sandbridge subdivision of Virginia Beach at 3205 Sandfiddler Road, just a short walk from the home of sel admitted American spy and senior NCIS agent Doug Boyce at 313 Sage Road.

The FBI had set up this home to beguile me or any tenant.  A trap of sorts, clouded windows, air conditioning vents that couldn't be closed, old tube based giant TV with such a faded picture, all meant to distract a target like me from what was really going on.

I recall meeting Shari Faller having taken the bait from her craigslist ad.  I was so pleased with myself finding a submarket rate for such a room just across from the beach.  Shari was disabled, my age, divorced, on vicodin and adderal, and confirmed to me with some level of passion that there were no drugs on the property.  And in time I would discover her lie.  She rented three rooms, one to a black truck driver whose name escapes me, and to another Massachusetts boy like me, also a veteran, John Pouliot Jr.  Shari neglected to tell me that he was also a low level drug dealer selling weed and pills from his illegal basement apartment.

Shari Faller, Virginia Beach Gangstalker Employed by FBI to Entrap Me


The kitchen was shared by all tenants, and had a stove, electronic, had a problem.  This problem, no doubt installed by the FBI, with dark intent.  The oven would only turn on to 400 degrees farenheit, and once there would be stuck until unplugged, then would reset itself.

So on that fateful day, after my Russian ex-wife Svetlana had admitted her role in the Octiber 2013 fraudulent death threat, that pushed me to bail from Russia for the US, on a long distance phone call, and the reasons she had become my wife, of which I have posted here in earlier blog posts, Shari asked me to unplug the oven so it would reset and cool down.  I agreed and did as asked, pulling the oven from the wall so as to access the thick 220 VAC plug.

The oven cooled.

I went back in some hours to reconnect it, and to push it back to its place against the wall, and fou d that someone had jammed a wad of paper, tbis most flammable into the exhaust vent.   My mind was blown!  WTF?  Who had done this and why?

I left that night for the property I once owned at 1235 Honeysuckle Pass in Victor, NY, pursued by approximately 40 undercover FBI vehicles.  What a night.  They apparently used a Harris Stingray to spoof my cellphone and GPS, this GPS which danced oh so merrily across the screen of my Garmin receiver.  This forced me to stop on my way out of Virginia Beach at a convenience store to buy a bound paper map, with which I might navigate my way home.  Damn.

The other tenant whom I described briefly above, Jon Pouliot Jr. had been like Shari, employed by Geico for some time.  They both lost their jobs about the time I moved in, this a tactical move on behalf of FBI so they might gangstalk me more effectively.  Double damn.

Jon and I had become friends, aided in part by his low level marijuana sales business.  I liked pot, then as now, so overlooked Shari's lie, thinking it innocent while it was not.  John and I, in his nefarious attemot to get close to me, attended a Steve Miller Band / Journey concert as I recall.  Wonderful music, a pleasant distraction from my ex-wife's follies as she disappeared to Malta with our 13 year old son.  We spoke of starting a legal business together based on notion that he must first stop selling or using drugs.  He had agreed and we talked about moving together to my western New York home and repairing its' leaky roof together.  A fantasy in retrospect.  I recall as I packed my car, a 2006 Hyundai Sonata, as I prepared to bail from Virginia Beach, not knowing, actually completely unaware of the whole targeted individual / gangstalking paradigm, under which I was then, and now remain under, overhearing Jon meeting a client in his basement flat describung vicodins, a prescribed opiate.  Overhearing that conversation I felt myself released from any commitment to John, as this indicated he hadn't done as promised and separated himself from his low level drug trafficking business.

Jon Pouliot Jr, ex-Army, ex-Geico 
Low Level Marijuana and Pill Dealer, also a Gangstalker


Let's segue ahead, I am now in western New York some weeks later, having met my awful FBI placed tenants, Alice Calabrese and Dylan Chase, Dylan by then a convicted felon for impersonating an animal safety officer, and Alice CEO of an animal rescue facility called Lollipop Farms, located in Penfield NY, having given them their 30 day notice to vacate my home which they had willfully damaged so as to increase the psychological pressure on me, this again under corrupt FBI guidance, and me residing in a cheap motel on route 96 in Victor, NY called the Royal Inn.

While at the Royal Inn, I began to reach back into my past, contacting a German woman named Susanna Friedrich, not long earlier divorced from her German husband, David Mueller Meerkatz.  I asked Susanna had there been something going on to her knowledge between her then husband David and my then wife Svetlana.  Her response was odd and unexpected, she simply blocked me on facebook, the app I had used to message her a d to ask her this question.

David Mueller-Meerkatz, German Gangstalker in Russia 


David and Susanna had, I thought, liked Svetlana and myself and often invited us for dinner parties at their Saint Petersburg, Russia flat located at 55 Fontanka.  I recall we even spent New Year's Eve together back in 1999 in Russia, an awkward evening as we were the only guests who didn't speak German.  David and Susanna in retrospect, likely in the employ of German intelligence, were never friends, and I was then, as know, though then unknowing, a target, and they, gangstalkers. Oh boy.

Susanna's blocking me, while unexpected, was wildly informative.  Having heard from NCIS agent and self admitted American spy in Russia, Doug Boyce, while I was in Virginia Beach, that I had misperceived much in my life, I began to follow his guidance, whatever the intent, and dig back into my past.

I chatted with a number of ex-pats I had met in Russia, thinking them incorrectly friends, Steve Caron, Christian Courbois, James Beatty and August Meyer among them, and that they would take my side in my divorce so dark from apparent fraudster wife Svetlana.  Each chat weirder and more u settling than the one before.  Finally as I got closer to the truth, that they were government employed gangstalkers, and I, a targeted individual, they each blocked me on facebook and I them in return.

One ex-pat I had met and worked with in Russia, was a New Zealander, a Kiwi, named David Fleming.  He had been, I thought, instrumental in hiring me as CEO of the Yellow Pages of Russia.  We worked closely together for nearly three years from 2006 to 2008 in Russia.  I had thought him a friend, a dear one at that.  We had worked together to turn around a money losing enterprise, to profitability and to sale for $23,000,000, each earning approximately a million dollars from that effort.  I thought us, as a result, friends forever.  I was, in this, incorrect.

 David Fleming, New Zealander and Gangstalker


David Fleming as CEO of New Zealand Company, Medcall


I chatted with David one night from the Royal Inn in New York, and him in a place down under called Wellington, New Zealand.  As we chatted on facebook messenger, I took to looking through his facebook friends list, and found there the man who had six months earlier attempted to involve me in his Silk Road online dark web drug dealing, Adam Stanhope.  I was shocked, as but for me there was no reasonable way these two would ever meet, much like Chuck Jensen and Elena Boyce, as described in one of my more recent blog posts.  I asked David, how was it that Adam was amongst his facebook friends, to which David sheepishly replied, I don't know, I think he sent me a friend request.  Sounded like bulls*** to me.  David then asked me if it hurt, being abandoned by all my expat pals in Russia, and he asked as we video chatted with such an evil glee so as to be notable.  This was our last conversation, and that was six years ago.

Adam Stanhope on Right, 'Nawlins' from the Silk Road.  Me on Left, 2013.  

David and Adam's facebook friendship, like that of Chuck Jensen and Elena Boyce, discovered only some weeks before, were major clues in my uncovering that I had been targeted from birth, and that the reason for my ongoing harrassment in Virginia Beach by undercover FBI vehicles had legs in the US and not in Russia as I for a time, mistakenly had believed.

Oddly I remain grateful to David, for his unintentional reveal, his 'tell', for without that in that summer of 2014, perhaps I might never have learned that I was and remain a targeted individual, while he is a horrific gangstalker.  And as to Adam Stanhope, as decribed in earlier blog posts, I reported him to the DEA, concerned that if I didn't he might hurt others as he had tried to hurt me.  And in a week's time he was reported dead and cremated.  And as shared in an earlier blog post, I have on the matter of his passing some doubts, as I suspect the FBI who had managed him in their frantic attempt to entrap me, perhaps faked hjs death and whisked him off to Thailand, for Adam had told me in the fall of 2013, in response to my question, how did he sleep at nught dealing drugs, knowing tbe police might come at any minute?  Adam told me he would then fake his death and move to Thailand to reside in a house he had bought in his wife Wichan's name with the unreported profits from the sale of website www.bangkok.com that he had once owned.

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my.  Oh my, indeed.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy