Silk Road Drug Dealer Adam Stanhope, Dead or Alive?

Adam Stanhope, Silk Road Drug Dealer, Dead or Alive?

Recently another man who operated the dark web's Silk Road website agreed to the criminal charge of conspiracy, following the Silk Road's inventor Ross Ulbrecht, likely on his way to prison where Ross sits for life.

Recalls my 'friend' Adam Stanhope who was until 2014 a Silk Road dealer with Thai connections operating a shop online as 'Nawlins' on the dark web.  Adam attempted to involve me in this business in an FBI guided attempt to entrap me.  That was 2013 and I gently refused.

Adam Stanhope on Right, Me on Left, Fall 2013, Pembroke, MA

I recall Adam having little or no money, suddenly out of nowhere being abke to buy a $2500 round trip ticket to Bangkok.  This surprised me, raised my suspicions that all was not as seemed.  He gave me the password to his Silk Road 'Nawlins' account, which not being a drug dealer or IT geek, I failed to use in his absence.  He was gone a few weeks while I resided at his father's home as guest.  The ticket likely provided by FBI in their nefarious effort to entrap me in order to mindf*** the world yet again as they had done in 1963, making Lee Harvey Oswald a patsy in the murder most horrible and CIA led of JFK.

In the fall of 2014 I after being advised by corrupt senior NCIS agent Douglas Boyce of 313 Sage Rd, Virginia Beach, VA to report Adam to the Pembroke police by cutting out letters from newspapers and magazines and gluing them to a blank sheet of paper, thereby constructing a letter to be mailed in a blank envelope with no return address, to which I balked, thinking that made no sense, increasing my suspicions about Mr. Boyce and instead reported Adam to the DEA via their online tip service identifying myself thinking he might hurt others as he tried to hurt me.  As Mr. Boyce, or Dougie, as I knew him, called it, it may have been my Marcus Aurelius moment.  Don't know, not for me to say in any case.  Within a week Adam was reported dead at his father Bill's house on Oldham Street in the old Yankee town of Pembroke, MA and cremated.  To look at his fb page at that time, now edited, seemed to me he was in Thailand and had with FBI support faked his death.  I'll never know.  The funny thing is that I miss him still.  Funny indeed.

I recall in that summer of 2014 residing in a rented room at 3205 Sandfiddler Road, Virginia Beach from another FBI compensated gangstalker, Shari Faller, being on a long distance phone call from the US to Russia, wherein one of the men who had with my wife Svetlana Macy, and her lover, the man who had poisoned me in August 2011, resulting in me losing 40 pounds in a month, Alexander Valerievich Tregubov , Egish Kharchatrian telling me loudly on that call, "WE WILL MAKE YOU INTO THIS GENERATION'S LEE HARVEY OSWALD!  WE WILL GET YOU AND OBAMA TOO!" Understandably, this freaked me out, and I relayed this to my dear friend another government compensated gangstalker, NCIS agent Doug Boyce thinking he would be my saviour.  Boy was I mistaken...

I recall asking Adam how did he sleep at night knowing the police might descend upon him at any minute.  To which he replied in that case he would fake his death and move to Thailand living in the house he bought in his Thai wife Wichan's name with the profits he made selling the www.bangkok.com website he once owned.  He kept the money offshore so as to ignore the IRS.

I recall learning he was working to entrap me, this was before I understood the whole scam was run in the US by the FBI in their fevered attempt to create, patsies, mass shooters, men upon which could be blamed terror events and assassinations, and so I walked out of his father's Pembroke, MA home never to see him again with Adam screaming at me 'What did you expect?  I am a criminal!'

I wonder if Adam is in that house in Thailand now...

...and oddly I miss him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy