My Wife's Attempt to Kill Me

So my wife, Russian, Svetlana went ballistic tonight, attacking both our 19 year old son and myself, her 55 year old husband. She nearly tore off my left ear as I attempted to restrian her. She threw punches at me repeatedly, few of which landed, as my reach outmeasured hers. She screamed, drunk on vodka, denying her earlier betrayal, with lover Alexander Valerievich Tregubov, leading to our dramatic 2012 divorce. My son for son time advised me that she hated me and was only playing her role as she didn't have to work and i have paid all heru🙁😊 bills for the past three years plus since returning to Russia in an attempt to reconcile with her. I thought we had had some good days, likely these were acts, much like when she put on a show of 'street theater' making a huge mess in the kitchen with shattered eggs and plates, leaving double thronged knife in easy grasp of our son, who apparently stabbed me with it as I attempted to break up their fjght most physical.

I made a tourniquet and got to the hospital on time and was likely implanted with this 15600 hz noisemaker I hear 24/7 now for over 3 years.

Sveta is a professional police managed gangstalker honey pot trap and always was. My sister Lisa advised me against returning to Russia that December of 2016. I chose to be brave and hoped that the big game was behind us and we might simply raise our son together and then wait to become grandparents..

Within a month of returning to Russia, I recognized my mistake, and yet stayed the path, hoping against hope, we might turn that corner.

Svetlana apparently never changed, from the prostitute I had met in 1995, from the girl who was part of a gang that traded vodka with alcolics so as to sell them, leaving them to freeze to death on cold Russian streets. ((

So damn sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy