Blocked Again by Facebook

Blocked Again by Facebook

This morning I awoke and went to facebook to see the 'on this day' function.  A post from a year ago about a mysterious unsolved roof fire at my domicile in Saint Petersburg Russia at Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt 35, much like this year's 'mysterious' Notre Dame fire, set by corrupt western security services.  

This was to be blamed on me posthumously had the 2014 Obama assassination gone as CIA planned.  I got in their way, didn't become the patsy they planned for and for that I'll never be forgiven.  Effers.  So corrupt.

May 29, 2009 Mysterious Roof Fire on JFK's Birthday


Next a few shots of an undercover FBI gangstalking vehicle was parked outside the home I had owned at 1235 Honeysuckle Pass in Victor NY, so as with the fire shown above I screen shotted that to add to my already vivacious story of criminal activities of the CIA internationally and the FBI domestically.  This shot was 2015 before I understood I was gangstalked, surveilled by corrupt CIA and FBI.  

Undercover FBI Car Parked Across the Street from My Home.  
No One Ever Parks There.

And the as 'luck' or rather the spooks would have it, Facebook suddenly decided it needed to verify my account claiming it would send a 6 digit code to my Russian cell phone number at +7 931 953 7190.  No 6 digit code came, even after thirty attempts.  Clearly the spooks do not like being exposed and will go to extreme lengths to preclude my ability to speak 'truth to power' online.  

Looks like I need to get moving on videos, far more compelling than blog posts in text.

Eat it, boys.  ))

Facebook Screen Saying They Will Send a 6 Digit Verification Code Not Sent Once After Over 30 Requests.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy