FBI Drugged Me and Moved Me From Apt 205 to 705?

FBI Drugged Me and Moved Me from Apartment 205 to 705?

Back in Denver in 2016, while staying at the Skyline1801 apartment complex on the corner of Arapahoe Street and 18th, I put myself to sleep in the apartment we had leased from April 21, 2016 to April 20, 2017, apt 205, and was seriously perplexed to wake up the next morning to find self in apt 705.

I was shocked.



Skyline1801 Apartment  Complex on the Corner of 
Arapahoe Street and 18th in Denver, CO

I was told by the 705 residents and Skyline1801 management in the person of Samantha Corente that I slept walked.  I found this odd as I have never slept walked.  I was told by management there they have video 📷 surveillance in every apartment but not in hallways.  I asked to see videos as I was pretty freaked, and these videos would prove or disprove that I had either as they claimed 'sleptwalk', or as I believed, I had been drugged and manhandled by FBI to get me to apartment 705, five stories above.

What happpened while I was knocked out in 705, I can't say, perhaps I was given some sort of drug to make me talk, as I do recall waking and feeling very awake and as though I had been talking up a storm.  I apologized to the tenants, asked what had happened, and they said as if practiced, that they had left their door unlocked, I had come in, made myself at home on their couch and began talking a blue jag.  I was curious as to why they had not called the police.  

Another tbing caught my attengion, my apartment had a beanbag couch, not like the more traditional couch in 705.  This were I conscious in a normal manner, I am sure to have noticed.  That I didn't and the answers from 705 tenants and Skyline1801 management also raised the hairs on the back of my neck.  Something wasn't right, didn't add up.

Plus in speaking later with the male tenant on the phone, he had something I had begun to grow accustomed, his voice, was ex-military.  I of cpurse apologized profusely.  We agreed to a dinner for which he never showed.  As a matter of fact, those tenents moved out at the end of that month, which struck me as odd.  

Management declined to show me any videos and said they made no record of this event.  How strange, this from the same people who told me there were video cameras in each apartment for the tenant's 'security', yet none in the hallways, certainly a more traditional place for such video cameras.  And there was also this, in my lease there was no mention of video cameras in the apartment, where they were located, and who had access to them.  Seems to me at best invasion of privacy, at worst, a crime.  

I thought how strange but ok I was busy figuring out what son and wife were up to.  And trying to get son on own path assuming we would not reconcile as I had tried twice and twice failed.  

Recall Charlie Tan case in Rochester NY (Google it)

Odd things happen in life.  

Found wife and son had been chatting entire time he was with me in US. 

This explained a lot of his lets call it unusual behavior.  Missing school, etc.  He broke computer next day.  I had it repaired.  I am dad.  My job.

And this event recalled two similar evenings, one frightening, one more so.

1. In late June or early July of 2013, another likely CIA agent residing in Russia, Jeff Letino, offered his assistance in finding my disappeared son, suggesting that we meet in Ashville, NC.

I arrived a day early staying at Mountaineer Inn, room 131.  And as I sat in front of my cheap room, a white van pulled up with two late 20 early 30 looking yuppie sorts getting out of the van, a girl and a boy.  And the girl produced a bottle and began to douse a rag with its contents.  She, this rag, then passed to her male counterpart and began to douse a second one for her self.  The space between us closed and I immediately got my few things from the room and got myself into my car, and made haste for the highway imagining what had those two planned for me?

Mountaineer Inn Room 131 Key

2. A few weeks after our return to Russia, on January 24, 2014, my son picked up a double bladed knife, likely left there on purpose by my then ex-wife, now again wife, stabbed my left arm, severing the artery.  They had been pretending to argue which they never do and the floor was covered in broken dishes and water.  Svetana had thrown these, crying, making a scene, more 'street theater'.  Was Nick in on it or had he been played as well.  I try not to think about it.

I was dying.  As luck would have it, I bought a flat near a hospital, and using a tie as a poor man's tourniquet, managed to retain enough blood so as not to die on the way to the hospital.

Upon awakening, post operation, I heard, and hear now, over 3 years later a continuous high pitched 15600 hz tone, slightly louder in my left ear than in my right.  The doctor had apparently been persuaded to 'chip' me or as another man called it 'biohacking'.  This tone is continuous and runs every day 24/7.

And so I wonder what happened in apartment 705 or what didn't happen?

While serious reservations remain, wife and I reconciled.  Son still not on traditional path.  Suspect he has to make decisions as all men must.  Tough world especially considering nature of awful divorce.  Both parents love Nick.  We support him and always will.  And I love her and someday I hope to learn has she any feelings for me in a similar vein.  I find my affection for her something of a waste to be honest, having been reconciled 4 years now, amd yet her lies remain.  

My son Nicholas and I left Denver, CO for Saint Petersburg, Russia in late December 2016.  I returned one more time to clean out the apartment, to see Coy Ebell, to whom I had lent the use of my car, suspected Coy of being an FBI agent, and heard the most unexpected thing.  This was from Tommy, the tall black security guard Skyline1801 hired just as son and self moved in.  I believe, my moving in, the FBI's 'parallel construction' file on me intended to make me seem a drug addled sex crazed fiend, given to Skyline1801 personnel including Tommy.

And so what did Tommy tell me?

Tommy, with no prompting from me, observed how odd it was that immediately upon my departure for Russia, 19 apartments simultaneuously became available.  Downtown Denver apartments were in 2016/2017 much as they are now, highly saught after.  This explained the weird vibe I had gotten from so many tenant, including, of course, undercover FBI boy, Coy Ebell.

The 19 abandoned apartments likely having housed undercover FBI agents intent on completing their bosses coverup for that which I learned.  CIA and FBI plotted to murder Obama, install Biden, and like Lee Harvey Oswald before me in 1963, to blame me, though that would have been 2014.  I can name many conspirators, let me close this blog post with the name of senior NCIS agent Doug Boyce of 313 Sage Road, Virginia Beach, VA.

Doug conspired to kill Obama.  

Thanks Tommy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy