Charlie Tan

Charlie Tan.  Killed his dad.




The police say before my operation and the general anaethstesia that I claimed that my son had stabbed me with a dual pronged knife laid out on the counter at an odd angle.

His mother keeps a very clean kitchen.

But not on January 24th.

The day before I weny to McDonalds twice, once in the morning and again in the evening to escape the arguments between mother and son.  These arguments a contrivance, a show.

At the McDonalds I got 2 receipts, 1 for the meal in the morning, the other for the evening meal.  Their numbers 000 and 800.

While in hospital I thought it all sort of cosmic as though I was being warned that I might the next day die (000) at 8 a.m. (800).

Now having learned that mother and son conspired and knowing that Svetlana is an FSB 'honeypot trap' those numbers were provided to me as a misdirect.  Got me looking the wrong way again.

I came back to Russia, to Svetlana to reconcile.  I thought after 3 years apart she had tired of seeing Tregubov as he is a bit of an ass.  Her 25000 runle salary was not near enough to support her so ko doubt he either lived in my flat or visited quite often.

As to ny son, when my son Nick lies he gets this little smile kind of like what Charlie Tan displays in one of these photos.

I love my son and have responsibility as his father to get him right after his mom turned him against me and introduced him to her lover Alexander Valerievich Tregubov.

So what to do?  Sveta and her Tregubov have police connections that I lack.  Think I'll go for a walk on this Black Sea beach and let my brain go to work.  This brain of mine, a gift from my parents does some neat tricks.  Saved by posterior several times already.

Love you still Mom and Dad.  Thanks for all that you were able to do.  It was enough and more.  ))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy