Memories of FBI Gangstalking in Victor, NY from August 2014 to April 2016

Victor, NY

I had left Virginia Beach pursued by approximately 40 unmarked FBI vehicles leaving in late July of 2014 just before midnight.

Why?

Shari Faller at 3205 Sandfiddler Road, had weeks earlier rented a room to me via craigslist at a considerably below market rate for such a room.  The house just across the street from the Atlantic Ocean.  Shari herself renting from a man in New Jersey named Bruce Parker, the owner, therefore became my landlady, but she was so much more.



Because of my 'adventure' with Adam Stanhope of Pembroke MA, upon my return to the US from Russia under a false death threat in October 2013, and his passionate yet futile attempt to get me to join him in his online drug dealing business on the Silk Road, where he vended MDPV, a strong synthetic cathinone, a variety of synthetic cannabinoids, and the everpopular benzo called Xanax under the name NAWLINS, I wanted to keep those involved with drugs out of my life.

Why?

Not because I am for or against the use of narcotics, but so that I might successfully reconcile with my Russian FSB trained honeypot trap sparrow wife Svetlana Macy.  Why?  Especially after all that she had done?  Simple, we had a son who was at that time 13.  And her false left my son without a father for 14 months as I dove depper and deeper into the most horrific of conspiracies.  One that was to have resulted in the killing of America's first Black president, the installation of a corrupt New Jersey career politician, Joe Biden, and blaming me as the assassin, this generation's version of Lee Harvey Oswald.  A patsy.

In Svetlana's role for the FSB she had begun my Russian adventure long ago, back in 1995 when she knocked on my hotel room door, at the Nizhniy Novgorod upscale hotel 'Oktybrskaya' on the upper bank of the Volga river, and we became 'acquainted' for $100.

In those days I hadn't the habit of paying young beautiful ladies for their amourous attentions, Svetlana was my second prostitute, the first being a light skinned gal from the Dominican Republic while on a business trip to Caracas, Venezuela.

I recall the guilt, and yet the sex so good.  Funny how our human minds work.  Funnier still how the CIA and other 'security' services take advantage of these aspects of our natures most human, some might consider them weaknesses.  I do not.  I consider them attributes.  To color them further seems opinionated, biased, and unfair.

In time I knew Shari Faller to be twice bankrupt, divorced, a liar, and in the subtle employ as an FBI informant intent on setting me up and ultimately entrapping me.  When we first met I explained my situation and asked very clearly were there any drugs on the premesis.  She replied in no uncertain terms that no there were not.  In a matter of days I learned she lied as her downstairs tenant Jon Pouliot Jr was selling weed, adderal and vicodin pills as a sideline.  And this Shari knew for they traded pills.

Only later would I learn why Shari lied in this matter.  It had to do with her commitment as an FBI informer and gangstalker.

I didn't yet then know what I learned.  I was and remain a targeted individual of the highest class, presidential assassination patsy.

Shari Faller had attempted to set me up for a false arson charge by asking me to disconnect a purposefully malfunctioning oven and then to reconnect it once it had cooled down.  Whenever the oven was used it would only go to 400 degrees farenheit, and but for being unplugged would not shut off.

The FBI I believe had purposefully programmed, or rather misprogrammed the oven in this manner so as to manipulate targets like me to their disadvantage.  Similarly, air conditioning vents in my room were unclosable, windows permantently fogged, and the large TV in the living room was eerily faint.  All FBI tricks I would come to learn in time, all so unbelievable.

For FBI doesnt entrap good guys like me, former CEO of Yellow Pages Russia, former Chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce of Saint Petersburg, Russia, 6 year honorably discharged US Navy veteran, holder of a BS degree with a 4.0 GPA.  No, no way.  And this paradigm of mine got in the way time and time again as I tried to resolve that which I was experiencing being harassed, gangstalked and entrapped with that which I believed, the FBI were good guys.

Back to the oven.

I pulled the oven away from the wall, disconnected its high voltage line and waited for it to cool.

Upon returning to the oven, at the distance from the wall to where I had pulled it to gain access to the electrical cord, I noticed the oven exhaust had been disconnected and a rag shoved in the exhaust vent in the wall.

I hadn't done this, this placing a dry rag where none should ever be, in a hot oven exhaust vent, and having spent several of the last few days being pursued from Virginia Beach to Asheville, NC, and from their to Springfield, VA, up to Gaithersburg, MD, and back to Virginia Beach by 40 unmarked FBI vehicles I had naturally become somewhat 'hypervigilant' about my surroundings.

Further upon my return from my unsuccessful proposed meeting in Asheville, NC with likely CIA agent Jeff Letino, then as now resident in Russia, upon my return to 3205 Sandfiddler Road, where I had rented a room and was paid ahead til month end, I overbeard Shari Faller on the phone telling party unknown, "The tenant has returned".  This odd to me as I was one of three tenants to whom she was renting to at the time.

Another tenant, ex Army veteran Jon Pouliot Jr, a former Geico salesman with a BS in Psychology who sold drugs out of Shari's illegal 1st floor one room apartment I recall.  The third man, a Black truck driver, his name escapes me,


American Hotel in Lima, NY



Royal Inn, Route 96, Victor, NY





Mark Hannan, Attorney.  In our first meeting, Mark had great stomach pain and discomfort.  He seemed incredibly unconfortsble with me, although certainly he was a qualified attorney.  My belief is FBI briefed him prior to our initial meeting.  Legal or not, dont know.

Doug Smith, Police Officer

Social Security Office Trainee

Canandaigua Dentist Office

DHL Delivery Man

Mike Gisondi

Eric McQuiston

Sue Nerwin

Herb Nerwin

Nick Glamack

Furnace Repair Man, ex Navy enlisted photographer's mate

Mike Moreland Yard Work Man

Alice Calabrese

Dylan Chase

Chevrolet Car Salesman

Two Kings Comic Book Store

White House inquiry in Webster

Trader Joe's

Plumber

Victor High School

https://www.thenation.com/article/wonderful-american-world-informers-and-agents-provocateurs/

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21939453

https://www.aclu.org/other/department-justice-guidelines-regarding-use-confidential-informants

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/fbi-terrorist-informants/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy