Darlene Robertson, FBI Gangstalker of Denver

Lunch Date in Denver with FBI Gangstalker Darlene Robertson



Went on a lunch date with this gal while in Denver.  We met on an online dating site whose name I don't recall.  This was summer of 2016.  Darlene Robertson gave me some clues that let me understand my paradigm was wrong.  It wasn't criminals like little Adam Stanhope and his cronies Mike Chandler and his son Andrew or Drew Chandler, who were the source of my problems in the US from October 2013 to December 2016, it was the FBI.  And they were under control/guidance of CIA.

Thanks Darlene.  The lunch was worth every cent.

She raised 2 points during our lunch that remain with me still.

She asked 'Are you a racist?'

She said 'Your son needs therapy.'

The first was likely a result of police surveillance in our car as my son and I drove to Tennessee and he played a song entitled 'Ni**er' and we both sang along happily and loudly in what we wrongly considered the privacy of our car.

The second was correct as demonstrated by my January 24th, 2017 kitchen accident and again a result of Darlene likely being briefed by police prior to our date arranged on an online dating site where the police had been using their warrant to ensure I would meet only the 'right people'.

Welcome to 1984.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy