From August 2014 as I was Figuring Out I was Targeted

Here is a question to consider. 

What do reportedly dead Adam Stanhope and reportedly alive tax dodging billionaire August Meyer have in common? 





1. They both have wives born in foreign lands, Adam Stanhope married a Thai girl named Wichan, while August Meyer married hot Russian girl Inna. 

2. They are both among the living (unless Dougie Boyce actually pulled the plug on Adam, but I doubt it)

3. Both ran away from the country, the US, that sheltered them and gave them the freedom to run away. 

My friend August ran away as he said he wanted to avoid (his term, as his obligation would have been in excess of $100,000,000 I would call it a dodge) paying US taxes. 

According to funny man and NCIS agent Dougie Boyce it was so that he could fund many things that the average guy might consider evil, mmmmm, for example the assassination of a sitting US president simply because he has been less than ardent about his support of things in which August Meyer professed to believe.

August Meyer now walks around freely on the streets of Saint Petersburg, Russia.  How weird is that?  A billionaire foreigner who can walk around RUSSIA unprotected.  This of course implies he did a deal with the devil, the Russian FSB.  But if that was all it was, he could have easily asked his FSB friends who on earth is this guy ALEXANDER VALERIEVICH TREGUBOV, who with my wife Svetlana (who I still love, oddly enough, and not in the sick way someone who keeps a sick pet needlessly alive extending its pain might love, no it is more of an (think for a second and recall a line from the movie AVATAR) I see you sort of love.  Whole and complete.  A love that recognizes someone as they are as who they are warts and all, an uncompromising love that we all mostly had from our moms.  Some call it an unconditional love.  My love for Svetlana is a bit more, it has a few extra dimensions, as we have surely and surely tested each other over the years.  More on that later.  This post is about two wanna-bes, August Meyer and Adam Stanhope. 

Adam Stanhope told me long ago that if the DEA ever caught wind of his online drug dealings as NAWLINS, he would fake his own death and hang out in the home he bought via wife Wichan in Chaiyaphum, Thailand.  Well I reported him to the DEA, he tried and failed to blackmail me into retracting my words and so I updated my report to the DEA so they can find him. 

3. Both have practiced deception against their friend Rick Macy, father of kidnapped son, Nicholas Macy, missing in Russia. 

4. And both of them fed to our goofball hero, the aforementioned Rick Macy, illegal stimulants.  Their reasons differed slightly, but the effect was the same. 

5. And both will find that Karma exists and she is something.  I found out and am endlessly grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy