Genya Kosheleva, Prostitute, and the CIA Plot to Kill Obama

Evgeniya Victorovna Kosheleva, the prostitute I decided to save from life in a bordello in the fall of 2011, having been poisoned by her supposed boyfriend/pimp Alexander Tregubov in August of that year and losing 35 pounds in a month, and having held my mothers hand as she died in a Massachusetts ICU in the next month, September.

On that Christmas night, December 25th, 2011 Alexander supposedly, and in a drunken rage, beat up on petite Evgeniya, pushing my buttons to do all that I could to save her.  I learned 2 years later, this was a fabrication, a lie, a bit of 'street theater' to send me on a downward spiral of divorce, debauchery, with the goal of making me patsy for a presidential assassination plot of the CIA that failed in 2014. 

Evgeniya is shown here with her mom Elena Saveleeva, resident of Angren, Uzbekistan.

I bought a cellphone and put some spy software on it.  I let Genya have the use of it.  This was in the fall of 2013.

Completely legal.

When I heard their conversation, I learned just how I had been conned.  Mother asked daughter, how had I found her out.  Daughter answered mother, she didn't know.

Again that was fall 2013.  Only in May 2014 would I learn that spy beautiful Svetlana was also involved.  Her upside?  My Russian apartment, my wealth, and my son, and none were to be the wiser.  Oh boy.

And only by early 2017 were my suspicions confirmed that this deception had been organized by CIA and involved most of the expats I had met in Russia.  As my then Russian ex-wife told me in our first Skype video call in quite some time, in December 2015, "Rick didn't you know that 80% of your expat friends in Russia were actually intelligence agents?"

Truth be told I hadn't.  Not until spring 2014 when one American expat I had met in Russia in 1999 told me in his Virginia Beach home that he had been in the employ of the CIA in those days.  A few weeks later he told me I was a target.  His name is Doug Boyce and he is today a special agent at the NCIS.

And then piece by piece it all came together, my targeting going back to my fathers day in the OSS as a pilot for Alaska Airlines transporting Jews from places like Yemen and Ethiopia to the newly founded state of Israel.  How I figured that out is one heck of a tale.  Think I posted about that journey of discovery in this blog earlier.  Have a look.  You'll be glad you did.  ))

Evgeniya Kosheleva and her mom Elena Saveleeva
My poisoner in August 2011, Alexander Tregubov 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy