David Meerkatz. German spy in Russia? Conspired to Assassinate Obama and Failed in 2014?

David and Susanna Meerkatz

These two, now divorced, were married when we met in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1998.

I recall them sharply, as they were notable for being German, Susanna, a former marketing executive of one sort or another, with a bit of an opportunist streak in her, this expressed by her succesful capture of David.

David came from a wealthy German family.  The family wealth largely ascribed to being a large Amway distributor in Germany, this David's parents had set up, and with this Amway themselves involved in post war Germany.

David had also set up an off shore programming company called 'The Web Production' as well as owning a few business centers in town, including one that I to him had pointed out as being available.

I didn't know this at the time, but that was part of a long term CIA psy op. 

Matt Igel, then an executive for the Saint Petersburg branch of Kelly Services, mentioned to me that a tobacco company, RJR I think, was dumping property at firesale prices as it had overinvested in Russia a few years earlier and had wanted to reduce its exposure to Russian volatility.

Matt was also likely CIA.  This he neglected to tell me as he was one of the first who had reached out to me in manner friendly upon Svetlana and my arrival to Saint Petersburg on April 2, 1998.

David and Susanna invited Svetlana and I to their home on the Fontanka Kanal for several very pleasant dinners.  Usually the other guests would be Christian and Luba Courbois.  Christian, an American boy a few years younger than me, then running a Saint Petersburg postal service called WestPost and likely CIA for reasons descibed elsewhere in this blog. 

And so at one of these dinners David mentioned he was looking to buy some office space.  I contributed to the conversation without thinking sharing that which Matt Igel had shared with me about a building available at a good price on Line 11 of Vasilievskiy Island, one of the 4 downtown neighborhoods of Saint Petersburg.

In short order David located the property and bought it.  I was pleased to have connected him with this opportunity.  Didnt realize it was likely a set up. 

David and Susanna then told me in appreciation for this tip, that they had set aside $5000 in a fund for my son, then newborn, for his college education.  I thought how odd? 

Why did German friend of tax dodging billionaire August Meyer,  David Mueller-Meerkatz set up a college fund for my son Nicholas Macy in 2000 when he barely knew me?

And why did his former wife Susanna Friedrich with whom I had a good relationship defriend me as soon as I asked her one question regarding David and my son?

David and Susanna Meerkatz
(and my son)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy