Harris Stingray and Triggerfish in Action by Corrupt FBI

Ever been the subject of corrupt FBI gangstalking, harassment and pursuit while in the US?

I was from October 2013, when FSB trained Russian honeypot trap 'sparrow' Svetlana Borisovna Macy and her lover the man who poisoned me in August 2011, Alexander Valerievich Tregubov, scared me into leaving Russia under a false death threat, all the way through to December 2016, learning I was under corrupt FBI surveillance the entire 8 months my son and I lived at the prestigious Skyline1801 Denver apartment complex on the corner of 18th and Arapahoe.  There Id meet undercover FBI agents and informants like Coy Ebell and Samantha Corente.

Ever have your phone remotely accessed by corrupt FBI using Harris Corp Stingray or Triggerfish equipment?  I have.  Here's a photo.  Notice the location symbol at the top of the cell phone screen illuminated, this afer I manually shut off location services using the settings menu.



And here's the equipment the corrupt FBI uses to push targets to make poor decisions with the ultimate goal to create criminals, terrorists, and worse, all so that they can fatten their stats and their budgets.


And to think I used to work at Harris Corp. the manufacturer of such intrusive devices commonly used criminally by our much vaunted police.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy