High School Gangstalkers Prudence Pease, David St. Jacques, Steven Reimer



Prudence Thomas Pease of Tunbridge Vermont.

Another corrupt police gangstalker. We had gone to high school together.  Prudence offered me sex in late 2013. I felt the vibe, deceitful and conniving and declined, broke off all contact.

Later understood she and so many others I encountered in the US from October 2013 to December 2016 had been set up by FBI to gangstalk and entrap me as part of CIA failed plan to murder Obama in 2014 and install Biden a la JFK and LBJ in 1963.

In the words of Egish Khachatrian I was to be "this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald".  Thanks largely to Internet and the genetic gift given me by my parents God rest their souls I dodged, weaved, used self as bait, trapped the trappers, and figured out this game so very dark.

Prudence one of three high school colleagues who gangstalked me at behest of FBI.  The other two are David St. Jacques and Steven Reimer.

I bet the FBI painted me in colors so dark Pru, Dave and Steve thought they were doing 'the right thing'.

Just like 9/11.  Criminals on top with such lies as not to be disbelieved by those in the middle.

And I remain with a story to be told.

Thanks to corrupt NCIS agent Doug Boyce, also of CIA, for inadvertently revealing to me too much so as to allow me to figure out this mystery of my life.

Such corruption.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy