CIA BIOHACKS/CHIPS Those They Choose to Intimidate

CIA CHIPPED ME

I was likely 'chipped' or as one man said, 'biohacked'.

This was while I lay knocked out in a Russian hospital on January 24, 2017 having an operation on my left arm.



Since that day I always hear a high pitched tone, slightly louder in my left ear than in my right.  I ran the app shown here and it found a spike as shown here at 15600 hz.  I searched on YouTube for a sample of a 15600 hz tone and found that YouTube has such audio samples.  I listened and what did I learn?  The 15600 hz YouTube sample sounded exactly the same as what I was hearing, just slightly louder.  I continue to hear this 15600 hz tone 24/7 for almost 2 years now.



My wife said perhaps the reason you hear a tone is maybe you had some sort of stroke.  I took her comment, offered just a bit too fast in stride, for I know of my Svetlana's involvement in the criminal conspiracy about which I post here from time to time.  I posed to her a question,  'why does my tablet see exactly what I hear?'  And with that she grew quiet, unlike the 15600 hz tone which continues incessantly.

A friend asks why don't I go to a medical facility to locate and remove the 'chip'?  Fair question.  His name is Eric Reid.  We served together in the Navy and I always liked Eric.

Back in 2014 as I was uncovering layer after layer of deceit leading me to understand that the CIA had attempted to 'program' me into become a presidential assassination attempt patsy my BFF corrupt NCIS agent Douglas Boyce advised me in a tone most would find threatening that he and his ilk could and would get to any doctor I should see to change test results and more.

I saw this happen once back in Victor, NY in 2015.  Another story for another time.

After identifying this 15600 hz tone I went to a local audio studio at Galernaya 20 here in Saint Petersburg, Russia with the intent to do more accurate measurements.

I was chilled to discover that the corrupt police had gotten there first.   Why do I say that?  Simple.  While both my tablet and the ipad of the audio engineer 'saw' the 15600 hz tone, the more sensitive professional studio audio equipment didn't.  How odd.

The director of the audio studio was there and at first glance appeared quite helpful.  He didn't even charge for the use of his studio.  His name was Lev.  He mentioned that the tone was 15 hz wide.  I thought how odd.  How would he know that, for it was but his equipment couldn't see it and neither I nor the audio engineer had expanded the scale on our audio apps to show that level of detail.  15 hz wide.

Since 2011 and especially since 2013 I have dealt with a lot of 'gangstalkers' in Russia and in the US and as a result I am somewhat better than most at detecting deception.  I get it a lot.  Used to get it more.  Due to these experiences, I see fairly quickly when people lie.  Kind of like Paul Ekman, I see microexpressions and I pay attention to them.  And this director, this Lev, he began to lie.  Lev offered that this 15600 hz audio tone was likely from a cell phone company.  Cell phone companies use Radio Frequency energy in the megahertz and gigahertz ranges and do not use audio tones in the human hearing range to transmit their signals.  And a guy like Lev would know that.

I could see it in his face and I was frankly horrified.  I thanked him and left.  On my way to the metro station to travel the two stations to get home I was attacked by 5 Uzbek males on the street.  I was quickly on my back flailing and shouting.  They retreated and took nothing.  My wallet, tablet, cellphone and keys remained with me.  I got up shaken not stirred and two middle aged Russian men came up to me and got in my face, too close, with intent, and asked me, "do you like music?"  Gangstalking 101, let the target know he is under surveillance.  And so they did.

This answers, I hope, clearly and accurately the question why I do not at present seek out medical assistance to locate and remove the 15600 hz howler likely set deep in my left arm.  How to find a doctor whom I could trust?

So I choose to see this sound as a badge of pride.  Perception is everything.  The 'gangstalkers' like corrupt NCIS agent Douglas Boyce, like Russian spy Anna Chapman, and others do such things like 'chipping' targets to irritate, to annoy, to drive the target to suicide.

Seems they have a lot more 'gangstalking' work ahead in this case.  And as a 'targeted individual' I document, document, and document.  Stay tuned.  I know you will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy