Entrapment

The powers that be, as corrupt as they may be largely run this game called life.  Makes sense to for the have the power, the capital to be in charge and running things.

I never had a problem with it until 2014 and I realized I was being manuvered for years as a presidential assassination patsy.

I went public with I had learned.

I hoped moving back to Russia and reconciling with my Russian wife put an end to this game.  In this I was incorrect. 

Today in Russia it seems perhaps I found narcotics planted by corrupt police so as to entrap me.  They did this in Victor, NY and again in Denver.  I survived.  This time not so sure.  I document everything as I am doing now.  But this is Russia I am a foreigner and they have their own games.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy