Alexander Tregubov, My Poisoner, My Wife Svetlana's Lover and his message to her on March 6 2017

Alexander Valerievich Tregubov, my August 2011 poisoner, Svetlana Macy's FSB Lover...

...and his message to her on March 6, 2017

Alexander Valerievich Tregubov

I met Alexander Tregubov in mid August 2011 where he presented himself as lover / pimp of 21 year old Angren Uzbekistan native, Evgeniya Viktorovna Kosheleva.  He was oddly excited.  Too much so.  I know why now.  I was his target and he offered me a poisoned beer that caused me to lose 35 pounds in a month.   Thought I was capping myself to death.  Wonderful psy op in retrospect.

In 2014 Ex-CIA and NCIS agent Doug Boyce confirmed via head of security at Marsh and McClellan London office, Dad Mead and his contacts with Russia police that indeed Tregubov poisoned me that August of 2011.

The following is a sweet text he sent my Russian wife Svetlana who was and remains in cahoots with Alexander since she was a prostitute in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia in 1995.  He was her police contact.

Later he applied for and was selected to attend one of the 4 FSB psy op schools in Moscow.  Nizhniy Novgorod only has one.  Sveta let it slip how proud she was of this man who she claimed threatened  my life in October 2013.  In time I learned as much with Svetlana, this was a lie.

Be careful when you fall for a beautiful 21 year old Russian whore.   I wasn't.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy