Genya part 2

GENYA PART 2

AUGUST 2011

August 3, 2011

One summer day as I am mucking with my computer and Nick and Svetlana are on a three month vacation as they go every year.  I take advantage of this to see different girls as it suits me. So when I find Genya’s contact details stored on my mac, I send Genya an email to see if she is in town and available for a session.  Little do I know how this lone email will change my life.

I retrieve Genya’s cellphone number from her vkontakte or moy mir login on my macbook pro.  I am surprised to see it there in the login window. The number does not work, so I send an email.  I send a text message to see if she is in town.

“Privet Genya,
Вы до сих пор в Санкт-Петербурге? Я назвал вас, но ваш номер не работает. Было бы приятно видеть вас снова, если вы заинтересованы.

С уважением,

Rick

A man calls me back.  I am immediately (and I mean ‘toot sweet’!) uncomfortable.  I can’t know it then, but this is the man who will complicate my life significantly over the next twelve months.  He says please do not hang up and that I could meet with Genya. And his voice was a little, feminine? I did not feel threatened by him.  He was affable on the phone. I immediately do not like this idea of some guy pimping a girl to me. Who is this guy anyway? But I restrain myself and hang on the line and talk with him.  We end up agreeing to meet in a few days for 2000 rubles.


August 16, 2010, Tuesday

When I see Genya in the banya later she asks for 3000 but I tell her that Sasha and I had already agreed on 2000.  She relents immediately. I liked that about her.

Genya and I became reacquainted on I think on August 14th.  I think it was a Tuesday at either 2 or 4 pm.  

I meet them by the Chaikolovski metro station.  I walked from my flat. She is in a skirt and a white leather jacket.  Short haircut – very, very cute. And while I have always thought she was pretty I really noticed what a pretty smile she has.  What a pretty smile.

She smiles when she sees me and I am honestly happy to see her.  Even, or maybe especially, in this situation. She seems genuinely happy to see me.  She introduces me to her ‘dryg’ or boyfriend, Alexander or Sasha. Alexander Valerievich Tregubov.  He is 39, in shape, shorter than me and exudes a nervous energy. Maybe he is excited to meet a foreigner or God only knows why else.  After introductions he invites us to a banya where he did the remont work so he gets to use the banya for free as they had not yet paid him.   (I went back in October of 2012 and learned he still had not been paid for that work).

In the banya he tells me how easy it is to kill someone and goes on about his experience in Chechnya.  He reveals intimate details of war wounds that left him in the hospital and fearful that he would lose his abilty to copulate.  He is more than a bit fixated on this. And he reveals how women need him as he can make them orgasm when others cannot. I am not impressed and less impressed that he appears to be trying to impress me.  But there is larger game afoot. Genya awaits, and the weird unknowable possibility of a threesome or some other such thing is everpresent in my mind. My tactic is clear, use my refined sales skills; be pleasant end engaging, but super cautious.  Who knows what they might be into? After all this is her boyfriend/pimp and she works in a whorehouse. But there I go again with my native closed minded conservative thinking. Need to be open for new experiences. And this has many signs that it is going that way…


The Couch where Genya, Sasha and I started our threesome


We do the usual banya clothes change and the three of us are in sheets and we have beers.  I am tremendously excited. Not with a boner or anything of that sort, just blood pumping, very alert.  Lots going on. Genya is near and she is attractive. Sasha is friendly and very Russian. We chat about what, I do not recall, as I was excited and wondering exactly what would happen.  Sasha and I share a few stories, we are both ex-military. We drink beers. Genya tells me that Sasha never drinks so this is a bit of a celebration. I am thinking she must just be happy to be out of the whorehouse.  

Sasha tells me a bit of Genya’s story, how he met her about a year earlier  (just a few weeks, possibly a month or months, before I met her, this thought makes me queasy, especially upon reflection.  I believe they met some time in May contrary to Genya saying that they met in August a few weeks before she and I met. I believe this as he either sent her a message in May 2012 that reflected that it was the first day in two years that he had not been in touch with her – therefore they met in May 2010)

Sasha and I excuse ourselves to use the showers.  In the showers, Sasha asks me if I up for a ‘swing’?  I am excited, but try to look like this is a normal, everyday, usual thing that I do did I say? - every day.  and I say yes, sure. We go back to the main room and sit on either side of Genya. She is still happy and smiling.  In short order we are pulling her sheet aside and we are each suckling on one of her tits. Sasha removes some more of her sheet and begins playing with her pussy and she spreads her legs languidly.  I don’t know at this time the effect of alcohol on Genya. Sasha offers that Genya and I retire to the ‘komnata otdix’ (relaxation room).


The ‘Komnat Otdix’ (Relaxation Room)
where Genya, Sasha and I had our Threeway

The ‘komnat otdix’ – relaxation room.  I have been in a few , but not many of these places before.  This was the second grubbiest ‘komnat otdix’ I had visited in my 11 years in Russia.  There is a vinyl mattress, not to be confused with a bed, but providing many of the same features.  

Genya and I begin to get reacquainted.  We kiss and make out for quite a bit. I begin to penetrate her with her sitting on top of me.  It is slow and delicious. And she is beautiful, moreso than before. I can not believe this is happening.  

Sasha comes in from behind while she is on top of me riding my cock.  He is bigger than me, maybe 7 inches (18 cm). He enters her ass. It is dark but I can see.  This is unbelievable! I am involved in a double penetration as the guy on the bottom. Sasha fucks her hard like a jack hammer as I fuck her pussy.  He does not fuck her for I recall as a long time. I recall him pulling out to ejaculate all over her back as she continued to ride my cock.

He quietly leaves and Genya and I continue to make love until I later pull out and cum in my hand.  We return to the other room, wash up drink more and Sasha suggests we start again. This time we are in the relaxation room and she is sucking on him as I eat her pussy.  Then we change and Sasha seeing that I am mid erect directs Genya to suck my cock to get me hard. And this she does immediately. Damn. How hot is that?

As she does this he begins to fuck her as she lays there.  I don’t remember him coming a second time but after a bit of this after he leaves I enter her having my first session of sloppy seconds.  Genya’s pussy feels more open than usual having been being reamed by Sasha just moments before. We all finish and agree to meet up and to be friends.  No condoms, later Sasha would berate Genya for this decision. I guess she had neglected to tell him that we had been engaging in unsafe sex all along. I tried not to think to hard in this direction.  I was so unhappy with being married to Svetlana. It turns out Sasha and Genya both have a drinking problem. More on that later.

We finish up like this is a normal civilized place and that we are civilized people.  My head is full of all the new sensations and memories of our threesome. I am sure I touched his cock as I was feeling her pussy as he fucked her.  So much for being heterosexual! It was offputting to have another man present. But I functioned at 80% probably. Sasha was far harder and more emphatic.  He is a man on a mission to fuck, piston like as often and for as long as he can. Genya later tells me of 7-hour fuck sessions. Genya months later tells a cab driver with me in the back that she is a fortunate girl as she has two men.  One, me - I am her friend and can fuck for 12 hours, but she also has her lover Sasha who can fuck her for 24 hours. I am not sure how to take this compliment. And my cold intellect says play the game, not the man…

Days later, Sasha and I meet at his request a few times.  We meet at the MacKafe a short walk from my flat. He describes Genya and her family.  He says they are like dogs who live like pigs. He tells me they are dirty. He tells me how he is ex military (repeating what he had told me in the sauna) and adds how easy it is to kill people.  He tells me how he has six girls like Genya. And he tells me how he organized her return to St. Petersburg and how he has found her a salon to work in at Marata via a madam he knows named Angela. He tells me he has organized this so he has a supply of whores to fuck and from whom he can make money.  He describes an earlier experience running a whore house. He tells how it got shut down by the police and he got the shit beat out of him and he lost teeth. He gives me Angela’s phone number, and says I can call her or him to organize a meeting with Evgeniya. I don’t like the idea of calling him when I have her number directly.  Separately, she gives me her new number in the banya.

He shows me pictures of his remont work.  He probes to see if we could do some sort of business together.  We discuss sex related businesses. I describe my interest in group sex.  He responds positively. We talk about getting Genya an apartment and to get her into school.  This appeals to me. Sasha and I may have found a common ground. I imagine having sex with her regularly and becoming her cosponsor with Sasha.  I think that I could manage that and there could be wild group sex, etc. so I explored the relationship… Much to my later regret.

I learn later from Angela that he took her back to Marata and she worked for three hours that day.  Imagine, possibly three different strange Russian, Dagestani, Kazahk men. And she would suck and fuck them all.  Once when visiting her in the mid morning, she was tired and pissed off and just not feeling well. She began to treat me like a regular client.  She told me to lay on my back and she started to rub her chest against mine and she begins to put a condom on me and to fellate me. But all of this resentfully performed.  I stop her. I say I can come back another time. I say that if she would bessage me about when she goes to bed I would then know not to bother her. She lashes out with what I have to report to you to where I am?  Who are you? This is unexpected. I am hurt. But the whole thing when I stopped to think about it was awful for her. Stuck in this sexual servitude.


August 20, 2011, Saturday

Genya offers me friendship on the Moy Mir social network.  I accept.


August 25, 2011, Thursday

I go visit her at her new home and place of employment, Marata 56.  I need to take the metro and have two changes to get to the Ligovskiy metro station.  That should tell me something. I don’t do this for just any girl. I don’t realize that she is in love with this Sasha and that they have a year long relationship of some sort.  How can I understand this? Each time we meet, we have great sex. She laughs. I enjoy her company.

I am her first customer in three days.  It is her 7th day back in the salon and she has provided 8.5 hours of service to other customers before I take my hour with her.  On the 20th she worked for five hours.  What a day that must have been for her.  

I introduce her to ipad2.  She is enthused. ‘Daika’ she says!  

I ask her what she likes to read.  She says that she does not know, but that she likes to read.  

I admit to her that I enjoyed the threesome.  She says that she enjoyed it as well. I feel closer to her and that she is special.   This sex fells like lovemaking. I feel a closeness, something special. Why? She was gone for a year and came back and was genuinely happy to see me.  And after that intense threesome, I feel some sort of bond with her. She has been supportive of my video recording our lovemaking and it is just plain fun to be with her.  I am her only customer this day. I go back and am her only customer the next day.


Genya Returns – my first visit to Marata 56


August 26, 2011, Friday

I visit Genya for a repeat session the next day at 2 in the afternoon.  Genya has dyed two blond streaks in her bangs. Cute but cheap looking. I like it immediately.  

She posts on Moy Mir, “Дивчонки не верьте в любовь aна нас погубит.” Girls, do not believe in love, it will destroy us.  






August 28, 2011, Sunday

I visit her at Marata and I am one of four customers that day.  This both disgust and excites me. The thought that she is condemned to this sexual slavery is thrilling.  There are two types of girls at these salons (at least the ones I have visited). The part timers live locally and do this once every few days or weeks, depending on their need for cash.  The other girls come from other cities and in the case of Genya, other countries. And they work illegally and live in the salons. They are on call basically all day and all night while they are in the salon.  Later as I take Genya out she has to get permission to go for even brief wals. Angela is quite reasonable about this but still it is irritating. Genya says it is her work. And I continue to pump my cock into her.  

She smiles as we video record our session again.  She is on top of me and spread wide open as I fuck her and she smiles at the camera.  She is so sexy. She smiles as she dismounts me.


August 29, 2011, Monday

Sasha offers me friendship on the Moy Mir social network.  I accept. I ponder on whether he is a boyfriend, a pimp, a customer, but who knows.  I don’t much care. I will later.


August 31, 2011, Wednesday

She is in my apartment.  She stays overnight for the first time.  I forget how much I pay her. I take her for a drive and to Golden Dolls and for a walk on the embankment and then to my flat.  I am beginning to really like her.





SEPTEMBER

September 1, 2011, Thursday


I see Genya at Marata at 8 pm. We fuck.  She plays pvz later and I video tape her.  We chat in English – she says hello what is your name and how do you do.  It is also the first time I recall drinking a beer with Genya in a salon. This is the first time during sex she seems to want to be somewhere else.  She plays pvz and I fuck her from behind while videorecording her. Maybe that is a little too much as I record her face right in front of the computer.  I am one of two customers that day.

She blows me a little before I fuck her.  She is condemned to fuck for her living. Condemned to fuck men who will look down on her.  How many times has she been abused? And living in a salon? That cannot be good for anyone.  Especially not for an uneducated girl from an economically devastated city. She has this one marketable skill.  Later in December, she says one girl got her into this and she wishes that she hadn’t started. She tells me that she met Sasha and he promised her work, and a path to Russian citizenship.  She wants to get her whole family out of Angren. And I continue to fuck her. I enjoy it. The depravity of it all. Sinking my unprotected cock into this girl. What if she gets pregnant? Who else is she fucking unprotected. But I am so unhappy with with Svet, I don’t care.  

Sasha and Genya and I are all friends as these emails from September 1 to October 4th as these emails below demonstrate:

Александр Трегубовhttp://r.mail.ru/cln8600/my.mail.ru/my/vip

Понял тебя. С наследством наверное решаешь вопрос? держись дружище. я в субботу в москву уезжаю , у меня друг погиб. еду на похороны.
4 октября 2011 8:31 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам
здравствуй Рик! Когда возвращаешься?
3 октября 2011 20:41 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам
рик! я нашёл женю! извени за беспокойство я тебя потревожил! ждём твоего приезда!!!
28 сентября 2011 2:50 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам
рик мы с женей поругались. ей очень плохо.мне тоже. не так как тебе но тоже очень не хорошо. не знаю что делать.она приревновала меня к моей жене.глупая. я в панике. первый раз в жизни не знаю что делать.
28 сентября 2011 1:33 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам
Рик дружище!!!! Я очень огорчён. Страшная потеря,прими мои соболезнования. Держись ,рано или поздно это случается. Я переживаю вместе с тобой. Ждём приезда.
25 сентября 2011 9:42 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам

Rick Macyhttp://r.mail.ru/cln8600/my.mail.ru/my/vip

Hi Sasha - I am in the U.S. My mother died earlier this week. Very sad. How are you and Genya doing? I hope all is going well.
24 сентября 2011 18:32 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splash
Thanks Sasha!! :)
5 сентября 2011 17:23 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splash

Александр Трегубовhttp://r.mail.ru/cln8600/my.mail.ru/my/vip

привер Рик! С приездом!
4 сентября 2011 7:32 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам

Rick Macyhttp://r.mail.ru/cln8600/my.mail.ru/my/vip

horoshey vapros! :)
1 сентября 2011 12:56 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splash

Александр Трегубовhttp://r.mail.ru/cln8600/my.mail.ru/my/vip

почему по ночам не спишь?
1 сентября 2011 9:51 http://my.mail.ru/?from=splashэто спам

Genya Blows Me.  It Feels Great.
She does not give the Best bj but it is Genya and her Mouth and I am in it.





Genya smiles between blowing me and me fucking her.  She has the ipad2!



I penetrate her wet pussy



I extend her leg as I fuck her

      
After I fuck her


   




September 5, 2011, Tuesday

I meet her with Sasha and agree to take her to my place for a fuck and then to an Avril Lavigne concert.  He pimps her out to me. This is wrong on so many levels and it is so hot. He passes her hand from his hand to mine saying something about how he is passing her on to me and for me to take care of her.  This is thrilling. So sick and twisted. He is selling me the use of his Russian Uzbek provincial girl in such a, can I say, familiar way? At the concert, I buy her a t-shirt and devil ears. She looks great.  She does not particularly like the music. She seems very nervous and mousy in the apartment. No eye contact. I am seeing something in her I had never seen at the three salons we fucked at.

          



      







Session at Marata and dinner


September 12, 2011

Genya posts on Odnoklassniki and Moy Mir a status update that says,

“Одныне я свободна в своём выборе, и поэтому я выбираю новую жихнь, наполненую радомтью и изобилием. меня очень радует осознание того, что я живу всегда, что я нахожусь в потоке жизни, и я плыву по бескрайним волнам океана любви той бесконечной силы.”

(Single I am free to choose, so I choose a new life filled happiness and abundance. I am very pleased to realize that I live always, I'm in the flow of life, and I'm floating on the waves of the boundless ocean of love of the infinite power.

I am encouraged to read this as I think it says that she is free to choose and that Sasha does not control her completely or indefinitely.  Although from her behavior at my place before the Avril Lavigne concert she looked at times very much as though she were under someones control.  Up until this point each time sex for me with Genya had both been fun and good and it seemed like she enjoyed it mostly. (Although I confess to enjoying when she did not for some twisted reason in my head).  But on the 5th, she seemed uncomfortable, not sure why…  


September 16, 2012



      


September 24, 2012

From the U.S., I inform Sasha by email that my mother has passed away and he offers support.  


September 26, 2012

I call Genya via skype from the U.S.  I gush and tell her that I love her and I want her.  The stress of my mom’s passing makes me see Genya differently.  Somehow she is becoming more important to me. While visiting with old friend Adam Stanhope, I have an epiphany.  I want to impregnate both my wife and Genya. My wife, simply to please her and to keep her happy, but Genya, this is different and unexpected.  I have slept with a number of prostitutes over the years, but never have I had this feeling. I am slipping… and it makes me happy. At this time I am still seeing Katya, Nastia, and Olga as well much like I see Genya.  I will give up all these women as I continue to fall in love with Genya. My summer has been good, wife and son are traveling and I am having lots of casual sex with women I know and enjoy and who seem to enjoy me. But there is something about Genya that is different.  Yes, she is physically smaller, but it is not that simple. At one moment and I am not sure when as I looked at her I could see resemblance with my first wife Christine. This was upsetting… there are similarities but not overwhelming… And that is not the thing that draws me to her.  


September 27, 2012

Genya posts a new status on Odnoklassniki,

“ты же не самной, и я не стобой, если ты не только мне мой паловина мала я делить устала на двоих тебя с дргой”

You are not with me, and I am not with you, if you are not my other half I am tired of sharing you with another.  

This reference seems to be about Sasha being married and unavailable to Genya…  I don’t know if she knows about his other girls. As he described to me at an individual meeting in September, he has six other girls just like Genya.  At the time, I thought that made him cool, now I do not hold that opinion.


Later in the day she posts another status, “пачему? Все мущины думают что имеют права делать девушке больна,такое ащущение что он нажом прямо всердце мне так больна,и воздуха нехватает.я даже не магу найти слов что бы ему чтота сказать.”

Why?  All men think that they have the right to do girls pain, such a feeling that goes right on the heart.  I am in such pain, the air is not enough. I even can’t find words in order to say.

(I am curious to know exactly what this is in reference to)


September 28/29, 2012

Sasha and Genya and I are all emailing each other.  We are getting along.

Genya posts to Odnoklassniki, “Сегодня я сжигаю свечу,сама себе открываю душу. что нам о”

Today I like a candle, I open my soul, that we…

I am not sure what this means but I like the spirit of it, very uplifting.  This Genya girl might be much more interesting than at first glance…


Sasha messages me on moy mir, “28 сентября 2011 2:50 это спам
“рик мы с женей поругались. ей очень плохо. мне тоже. не так как тебе но тоже очень не хорошо. не знаю что делать. она приревновала меня к моей жене. глупая. я в панике. первый раз в жизни не знаю что делать.”

Rick, Genya and I are arguing.  She is in a bad way. Me too. Not like you, but also not very good.  I don’t know what to do. She is jealous of my wife. Stupid. I am in a panic for the first time in my life I do not know what to do.  


September 30, 2011

Genya posts on Moy Mir я его безумно и сильно люблю,и мучаюсь от своей любви.  I love him madly and powerfully, and I am suffering from his love.  

I could care less as I think that she is with a loser.  And I just want to fuck her.


October 3, 2011

I get this message from Sasha. рик! я нашёл женю! извени за беспокойство я тебя потревожил! ждём твоего приезда!!!


October 7, 2012

She mmses me


October 9, 2011, Tuesday

Session at Marata and presents from America including dresses.  


October 12, 2011, Friday

I didn’t see her this day and I have no idea of what she did on this date.  I assume the camera dating is accurate. On this day, likely later in the day but possibly earlier, she worked providing service to paying customers for two hours.  I believe Sasha took these shots.


           

October 12, the Wednesday that Genya and Sasha had a date.  I shudder to think what happened later.


The next day…

This shots make me cringe as I see Genya in a cheap room with Sasha.



October 14, 2011, Sunday

She posts as her status on Odnoklassniki:  Всем привет скора паеду в маскву  She is excited to be going to Moscow.  Later she will tell me at how upset she is at the handling of the trip as she did not get to see her aunt or anything else that she wanted to see.  
We have a good video and fuck session.



October 15, 2011, Monday

I take Genya to dinner after a session at Marata.  Our lovemaking lasts four minutes and only 3 of actual penetration (there is some wonderful oral as we begin)!  I complain that I finish too quickly. She responds by saying ‘sravno ti luche chem Saske. Regardless, you are better than Sasha!  I was happy to hear it then and as time has passed I love hearing it now.

Kajdi ne perejivaet she says – I don’t follow…  She asks if it good ‘horosho?’. How could it be anything but wonderful?  ☺ There is pride and warmth in her voice. She asks if she should bring more napkins.  I say no.

She looks happy to be out of that place.  I know that she is seeing Sasha but I don’t care.  He has even called when we are having sex. Somehow I got off on the idea that I was fucking Genya as he was speaking with her on the phone.  






October 16, 2012, Tuesday

Genya mmses me at 2:28.  She is sick.



October 22, 2011, Monday

I deliver training over a weekend for EMG.  I wanted Genya to be there with me. I later learn that both Sasha and Angela counseled her against going.  This was funny as they both had told me that they thought it was a good idea but that Genya did not want to go.  She worked three hours that weekend. I think I had offered her 8 or 10. I would see a recurring pattern with Genya – making poor decisions.  It was like she knew it would be good for her but all the advice she was getting was in her native tongue from people in authority positions over her.  The whole thing began to make me sick a little. It was still thrilling. Knowing these people and having relationshiops with them, Genya, Sasha and Angela.  Later we would add the names of Katya, Anya, and Vika to people I would get involved with by these decisions I was taking.


October 23, 2012, Tuesday

I visit Genya for a one hour session at Marata.  During the day, Genya sends Sasha a ‘Y Mne 100 Drujey’ present on Odnoklassniki.

Genya sends me this mms at 14:33.  I ask her for something naughty by text…



at 2:05 she mmses me



I am delighted!!


October 24, 2011, Thursday




October 25, 2012, Friday



October 26, 2011, Saturday



October 27, 2011, Sunday

Threesome with Genya and Katya at Marata.  Lots of silly photos w ipad.


Genya mmses me at 23:55

     

This is great!!


October 30, 2012, Wednesday

Genya sends Sasha a ’Ti Moy Dryg (You Are My Friend)’ present on Odnoklassniki.


November 4, 2012, Monday

Sasha sends Genya these messages


откуда рик у тебя взялся?


почему на вопрос не отвечаешь?





November 6, 2011, Wednesday

My birthday.  She posts for Sasha to wait for her at 8 pm.  Ждите меня 8 числа

She mmses me these photos at 23:37.  

    

The best birthday present ever!!!


November 7, 2011

I give her gifts of dresses including a Versace knock off from America.  We have a session at Marata. I take her for her first sushi ever in her checked pink and black jacket.  She looks about 14. We make love twice. She cums the first time. We make a porno on the couch at Marata the second time.  I extend for two hours. I am her only client that day.

Before we start the second session, I suggest that I paint her toe nails black to match her fingernails.  She refuses. I tell her that I have fantasies and that one is that she looks at me with eyes full of love.  I tell her that I liked how we were the last time with Katya. She tells me that they fought and are no longer friends.  I tell her we should get her an apartment. She says yes. I tell her I don’t need a massage. She says Sasha is simply jealous of me.  I tell her I called him a few times but he did not respond. We watch ‘Death to All but Metal’. She giggles as I kiss her neck. I suggest that we go and find out how to get her Russian citizenship.  She says that she does not understand. I tell her I will go check it out by myself the first time.

She tells me that she came the first time we made love earlier in our session.  

I go down on her as she watches German GGG porn on my iPad.  I video from across the room.

I say that she should look for a place that pays more 3000 or so.  

She that I don’t understand as she does not have a Russian passport.  She tells me she can not work anywhere but as a dishwasher or a waitress.  But she tells me she cannot be a waitress. I ask her what kind of work would she like?  I tell her that I like sales.



       


               


November 8, 2011

Genya goes with Sasha by car to Moscow.  She was so looking forward to this trip. She talked about how excited she was to go as she had never been to Moscow yet.  

When she comes back from her trip to Moscow, she ends up being intensely disappointed as she claimed that Sasha was busy with his own stuff and that Genya never got to see her aunt Natasha which was largely the reason Gena was going.  She described Sasha as being neglectful, egotistical and somewhat cruel. In any case, Genya was disappointed and I am beginning to think this Sasha is a creep.


November 14, 2011,

We smoke hash.  I tell her it is nice and light.  I say that is why I like it She points to the ipad.  She says daika. I hand it to her. I show her pictures of herself on the ipad.  We have two fucks in the dark at Marata and I make a video of it.

I invite her to attend a weekend training session that I am contracted to deliver.  I talk to Angela and Sasha to try to get them to convince her that this is a good idea for her.  Later she tells me they advised her against this. We later discussed how they were only interested in keeping her working and making money from her.  She earned 3000 rubles (6000 total for three hours but half to the salon). Sasha had told me this much earlier. But only later do I become offended by his brutality towards Genya.  

I ask her if she has been to the hermitage.  She says she does not remember. Her attitude is a bit neither here nor there.  

She tells me that she uses a spiral against possible pregnancies.  I invite her to dinner as she is a bit hungry but she says they will not let her go out.  When I hear this I feel like she is some sort of sexually bonded slave.

After the lady knocks to tell us it is time.  After continuing to lie together for a bit Genya asks me if I ask her when we can go buy something and she says that she will call me and that we will meet.  

We prepare ourselves.


November 16, 2011, Wednesday

We were to meet this day to go shopping.  I don’t know that we met or not. I have nothing that confirms this but audio in the video from the night before.

Genya sends Sasha ‘Ti Super’ present on Odnoklassniki.  


November 21, 2011, Monday

At the 16:40 and 18:25 marks of the video “AMovie on 11-21-11 at 4:32 pm” Genya begins to react audibly to being fucked.  5:00 to 34:00 in the video. Great fuck… and she played PvZ!  So hot!

I ask her if PvZ is better with me or without me.  She says when she plays PvZ she forgets everything…  I lay in content post orgasmic bliss. I ask her if she will help me with InterNations on the 25th (that Friday).  She says yes, but not if a Friday.  Later she says yes that she will help.   I need to remember to ask her for help more often…   

She says she got her ears pierced when she was 5.  

I ask her about her birthday plans.  I ask her if money was no object how would she like to celebrate her birthday.  She says she has no idea.


       

   

     


I ask her how long it has been since she has been out (I learn later she was in her 11 straight day, and I was her 23rd and 24th of 26 hours worked over that period from November 11 to November 21.  She will take the next two days off. She is pretty disinterested in conversation.  






          






November 25, 2011

These photos were likely taken by Sasha as the large stuffed animal in the photos is a gift from him to her that he will later take back when she breaks up with him.  


                 



November 30, 2011, Wednesday

Genya messages me on vKontakte.


It freaks me out that I go fuck this girl when she has a boyfriend.  It all seems so normal. And that she is fucking other people. So sick.  I am so into this. After a session at Marata, I take her shopping at Galleria and to dinner.  Sasha calls her repeatedly and upsets her.

Genya messages to ‘Glamur Moda’.  

30 ноя 2011 в 14:05
На суммы


December 6, 2011,

I take Genya to buy her a ring on her birthday.  Imagine, she has to work fucking strangers on her 21st birthday.  I begin to think I need to get her out of this place if I care about her.  


I buy her a 6000 ruble ring marked down from 8000 rubles.  She is very happy.

December 8, 2011

I see her again at Marata.  I take her to Burger King for dinner.  Sasha calls repeatedly and Genya lies that she is not with me.  Wonderful.

Genya’s First Time at BK


December 9, 2011

I see her at Marata and we take some great shots after a hang out session in the kitchen with the other girls and Madam Angela.  

     


Genya and Anya chat.  Genya complains that her birthday was not fun:

Аня Алтухова


Зайка, с прошедшим днем рождения )))))


спс как ты поживаешь чтота пропала


я ж уволилась )) сижу вот дома )) но иногда буду в гости заглядывать и поработать))


нам будет приятно


и мне тоже )) как отметила день варенья? )) как на работе дела? ))


на работе нормально а день рожденья мне все испортили к роме анжеле.


что ж такое случилось? как посмели испортить?


прикласила катю крисну и надю они сокласились а на деньрожденья отказали да ещё саша и одна справляла.


мдя... невесело конечно... но ты не расстраивайся ))) как с Сашей у тебя?


так себе вот толька узнала что за моей спиной каварят они мне падарно7г купили и тепернь каварят что я его кинула.


фигасе...


вот так вот камута я дорогу берешла панять немагу савсеми норимально опщаюсь


а не вдавайся, зачем тебе это? всем воздастся по заслугам...



я там у тебя фотки откомментила ))



ну да это точна сама как расскажи а толька обомне да обомне



спс



да я в порядке )) сижу дома, херней маюсь )) скоро, если все получится, полечу в Дубай на 3 дня )) а так, отдыхаю ))



December 13, 2011

I see Genya at Marata and take her to dinner.  

Sasha posts плохой день!ненавижу 13 число!зато завтра 14 моё любимое!может произойдёт чудо!? And жду чуда и 14 число!!!! And 2 минуты! And 14 наступило!!!и где же чудо? And а вот и чудо! And Чуда не случилось!!! Здоровье не улучшилось


December 14, 2011

From her vkontakte page.

я его очень ненавижу ажна видеть нехачу.знать нехачу даже что он наземле сущиствует никогда и низашто егог видеть немагу.

I hate him very much even I don’t want to see him.  I don’t want to know even that he is on the earth . I can never see him for anything.  

At this time I think she is pregnant by him and aborted the child.   Later she will tell me that she is sterile as a result of a car accident last winter.  I think this has changed something in her. She is sadder now and to take her for sex seems not the same as earlier.  



December 15th, 2012, Thursday

After hosting Internations at the Aberdeen and getting so drunk I blacked out I recovered enough to walk in the rain from Litiney to Marata.  I showed up and had Genya. I ended up crying in front of her about how much I love her. I end up staying so late – she and I do not have sex, but she extends the time and I have Katya in the morning.  She has some smoke and we try it but while exciting it kills the sex drive. I end up pissing off Katya Belikova as I cannot find my glasses (the next day I find them in my pocket). I was so upset that she did not come to the event after she said that she would.  


My InterNations co-ambassador, Nick Sweeting and I on December 15th, before Blacking out from Long Island Iced Teas and Making My Way to Genya in the Rain.



December 17, 2011, Saturday

She comes to my place with Katya.  We buy a dress together at Apraxin Dvor.  

           

I join Genya and Katya at Sennaya and then take them to my place and end up having a photo session.  Genya is distant but still accessible. Katya looks hot in pink.

Genya is clearly concerned that Sasha will call.  Later that day in a chat message Sasha asks her where she had been.  Of course she lies to him and he catches her.

She posts on Odnoklassniki, “Прости меня если нет то пазвани и я уеду дамой мы пойдем вместе я тебя люблю и не магу друзья па магните мне мне нужна ваша помащь”

(Forgive me, if not then call and I will go home.  We will go together. I love you and I cannot friends help me.  I need your help.) This seems like a call to Sasha… But I do not know…  Maybe it is something he posted. In any case, it seems unlikely that she would remember.  

I don’t realize the intensity of their relationship.


December 19th 2011, Monday

I go to see her at Marata.  We hang out in the kitchen after sex.  Angela the madam drives me home.

I send Genya this message the next day.  

Кстати, у меня был действительно хороший разговор в машине с Ангелой вчера вечером. Она очень хороший человек. Она отвезла меня всю дорогу домой! :) Это было очень мило с ней, подумал я.

I ask Genya

Должны ли мы встретиться на станции метро Лиговский или на улице, в салоне?

I agree that we will only be friends as she loves Sasha.  I tell her that I am ready to be far more for her.

Хорошо, я согласен. Позволяет сохранить наши отношения, как друзья. Я не хочу давить на вас. Но я хочу, чтобы вы знали, я готов быть больше, чем ваш друг. Я хочу, что вы получите только хорошие вещи от наших отношений. Если мы не можем пить чай, если я прихожу видеть Вас в качестве клиента сегодня вы готовы к некоторым хороший секс? Подробнее, как у нас были и не столько, как в последнее время. Помните, когда я приходил видеть вас и забрать вас и целую тебя и с тобой любовью со страстью? Я хочу быть внутри тебя. Это где я принадлежу ... :)


I message her:

Я понимаю полностью. Мои проблемы в браке были задолго до вас. С тобой или без тебя, я должен решить эти проблемы. Я предпочел бы быть с тобой, чем без вас. Я видел твой брат Евгений в Интернете, и я думаю, я бы, как он. Я думаю, что понравится вашей семье. Все это не легко. Вы хорошо знаете по собственному опыту. Я думаю, если мы сможем пройти через это бурное время у нас будет много счастливых лет в будущем.

и, как вы сказали мне, мне нужно быть терпеливым. Я думаю, вы специальная девушка, которую я очень хотел бы знать хорошо. Я взволнован, чтобы удовлетворить ваши семьи, и со временем, стать ее частью. Ты уже большой частью моей жизни. И я уже встретил твою мать! (по телефону):) Когда я думаю о нас вместе, я улыбаюсь. Когда я думаю о тех местах, мы пойдем и вещи, которые мы увидим, я взволнован. И я буду любить своего сына, как мои собственные.

Евгения, жизнь иногда смешно. Я не ожидал, что влюбится в вас. Но я люблю тебя. Это правда. Я думаю, что вы заботитесь обо мне. Мы уже больше чем друзья. Мне бы очень хотелось, чтобы чашка чая с вами и поговорить об этом с глазу на глаз. Как насчет 16:00?





Genya between Customers at the Marata 56 Salon


December 20, 2011

We go to Galeria Shopping mall.  This is a place Kazahks built for $400+ million and sold it to Goldman Sachs for over $1 billion.  We got here to buy a ring. Sasha calls and upsets her while we eat. It is a nice afternoon. We also have sex at the salon and I give a Christmas present to her and to her Madam, Angela.  I tell Genya that I want to invite her to stay with me for a week. She has absolutely no interest in this offer. Zero. I am flummoxed! I will pay her, all she will have to do is to service me and no other customers.  What is not to like? This is infuriating. Any of my earlier girls would have jumped at such an offer. But not Genya. I say we can go travel, do something special, etc. etc. She has zero interest. I have sent my wife and son on a trip to Nizhny Novgorod so that I could have Christmas alone with Genya.  And she wants nothing to do with me! I am a fool. But little do I know what is about to unfold and make my 2011 Christmas the most unusual Christmas in my 47 years on the planet.

Sasha posts жена любит !!!а что ещё надо!? And постарел!но всё равно симпаичный!жена любит!!!!а что ещё надо? Is this a dig at Genya?  



Genya and her Boss

December 21, 2011

I am so excited.  Genya and I are going to a cabaret show.  She says she never goes out. (I am not so sure if this is true later…)  But it does seem at this time she is mostly at the salon… She has been at the salon ‘working’ for 13 of the past 14 days.  No sex at all with her today! She drinks too much wine. Sasha calls and bothers us several times. But she looks great, has spent time to make her hair up for her date.  I walk her back to Marata and kiss her and let her go.

She meets a singer called Lera Lera and gets her autograph and number after the show.  Which she later cannot recall where she has put them. Genya works for three hours servicing customers that day.  I think they had to have been before the show as she was quite drunk upon her return after consuming three bottles of red wine with me.  She tells me later that she went right to sleep.

Sasha posts очень важно,как отец воспитывает свою дочь. любовь,забота,ласка!!!!!


  
Drinking Too Much Red Wine but Happily So.  

      




Sasha Calls.  Genya Lies. A Recurring Theme.




Genya and Lera Lera the Nightclub Singer

December 24th 2011

Went to see her at Marata.  Hung out with her and Katya.  Katya has a very good body and on one visit (not sure which visit it was it might have been this one, but Katya ends up fucking me while I eat Genya.  Eating Genya makes me come into Katya (in a condom). We spend time in the kitchen chatting and taking pictures. I put on the Rick Macy show. Angela enjoys my foreigness.  Plus I think she genuinely likes me as much as a madam can like a client. The girls pose with me. I feel like a king in the kitchen of this salon.




Later that evening I call Genya and message her.  I receive back a message from her phone from Sasha saying they are resting and that basically I should go away.  Probably he did not say it so nicely. He decides to spend extra money on an MMS and includes a real time photo of himself and Genya.  I am destroyed. Heartbroken. Betrayed. It is clear they are already drinking. I am saddened by the thought of Genya drinking with this scumbag.  He will take advantage of her and fuck her silly. I know this, as this is what I would do in his position. I stare at the photo and reflect on all the things she complained about him, being controlling, not letting her dance, spending no time with her, being cheap and buing her nothing and taking her nowhere.  Oh if only I had gotten to her first. I will reflect on that thought more than necessary as I begin to build the courage to ‘save’ her from whoring and Sasha. I think about her little son Andrei whom I have never met. But when I think about him in Angren while she has to do this in St. Petersburg most every night (417 hours of salon service provided from August to March 2012 by this little 42 kilogram waif).  He drives some shitty Russian car as well. Horrors.


The Drunk Prostitute and Her Drunk Pimp.  
He Beats Her Only Hours After this Picture is Taken.  


I hate her in this shot.  The sense of betrayal is huge.  Her smug look next to that asshole.  And if she is always complaining about him why is she with him?  She tells me that she wants to leave him but wants towait for the summer as she is afraid that he might do something violent.  I think they have both been drinking by the look of this picture.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy