No Free Lunches (Part 2 of 2)

NO FREE LUNCHES (PART 2 OF 2)

DAVID MUELLER-MEERKATZ

David Mueller-Meerkatz

https://www.amwaywiki.com/Mueller-Meerkatz_David

Svetlana and I had moved to Saint Petersburg, Russia for me to start my new job as the sales and marketing director of the cities largest alternative fixed line phone company, majority American owned, though staffed completely by Russians with the exception of two expatriate positions, of which mine was one.

The man who hired me, Stephen Gardner, who I had no inkling, not the slightest suspicion was CIA, took me around the company and the town and introduced me to key customers and to some of his expatriate acquaintances.  It would be some years later for me to understand the nature of the trap I was in and that most if not all these introductions were to others in the employ of their national intelligence agencies.

Like most of my generation the CIA's very successful domestic psy op had programmed me to think of spies as James Bond characters, and for my paradigm as to how things worked in this world to be quite far from the reality in which we all live.

In the fall of 1998 Svetlana and I attended an annual function that is no longer held in Saint Petersburg.  The Marine ball.  Today there is no US consulate in Saint Petersburg due to politics and our elites.  In 1998 there was and it had a company of US Marine guards, and they threw a very elegant party held at the downtown Astoria Hotel.

I was pleased to attend with my Russian girlfriend Svetlana, for then as now, she was and remains the most beautiful Slavic beauty I've ever seen.  We dressed up for the occasion, me in suit and tie, she in her dress.

The tables were full of foreigners, some I'd met, most not.  Two that I had not to that time met were a German couple, David and Susanna Mueller-Meerkatz.

In time we would become what I thought were friends.  I would learn they had been married by the Dalai Lama.  And often Svetlana and I would be invited to their well appointed apartment located on one of the downtown Saint Petersburg canals, this one called Fontanka.  I even remember the house number, 55.

These meals, so well prepared by David with his full head of brown hair, looking somewhat like one of the Beatles, though with a fat belly, were quite fine.  I say fat to be accurate, not to be cruel, for David was and to the best of my knowledge remains overweight.

Usually we were joined in these dinners by another couple, another American, likely also CIA, Christian Courbois, and his Russian girlfriend Luba, short for Lubov, or in English Love.

I had very much liked this Christian, this boy from Boone, North Carolina, but that is another story for another time.  My feelings towards him are quite different these days.

David's wife Susanna, like him a brunette, had been a marketing or PR executive of one sort of another in a German company before striking it rich quite literally as she caught David's eye and they later married.  She bore him one son, Frederick.  When I say Susanna struck it rich, I meant it, in that David came from a wealthy German family.  After the second World War his parents became early on Amway distributors for that Western European nation of some reknown.

David brought the business of Amway into Russia, and along with buying a business center or even a few, and setting up an offshore programming company called 'The Web Production' was busy with the business of making money.



Peter and Eva Mueller-Meerkatz, David's Parents

https://www.amwaywiki.com/Mueller-Meerkatz,_Peter_%26_Eva

David and Susanna were and perhaps still are employed by German intelligence.  I don't speak German but believe the organization that employs them is termed 'Bundesnachrichtendienst'.  You can Google it.  Think German CIA.

They are now divorced with Susanna having moved back to Germany where she writes in an attempt to become something of a respected author.

Back in the fall of 1998 while Svetlana was away Susanna invited me for a dinner.  Where?  I don't recall.  It was just the two of us.  I do recall the vibe and was not sure what to make of it.  Why had she invited me to dinner?  She was a married woman and I in a relationship.  I kissed her briefly after the meal as we parted ways, growing more relieved with each step that separated us as the evening confounded me.

I grew fond of Susanna, not in the traditional man/woman way that leads to bedroom antics, I liked her as she laughed at my jokes, off color and sometimes not.  I thought we shared a slightly perverted view of the world.

I recall one of her birthday parties to which Svetlana and I had been invited, presenting her a bouquet of flowers with tucked deep inside a vibrator turned on.  She took the bouquet, surprise registered on her face and as she discovered the cause of the pulsating pack of flowers, she broke into a wide grin.  I was happy and apparently she was as well.

Those were the days before I was conned into leaving Russia under a fraudukent death threat set upon me by ex-wife Svetlana, she who had once been my girlfriend, later my wife, and her Russian associates Alexander Tregubov, Egish Khachatrian, Evgeniya Kosheleva and others.  Those years of being invited to parties, to dinners, and of thinking that the world worked in a certain manner more predictable than not are now over, and for me likely always will be.

Apparently, I am perhaps the stain that won't go away, that bit of food stuck between teeth that one just can't get at.  I for them am a memory of failure, of a 2014 presidential assassination attempt that had it succeeded would have changed our world.  I am to them an embarrasment.

David and Susanna invited Svetlana and myself to New Year's Eve 1999 dinner at an upscale restaurant on Vasilievskiy Island called 'The Old Customs House'.  The maitre d' was a roly poly Brit named Tony Gear, red faced from overindulgence in alcohol, and quite jovial and professional in this his chosen career.

What was odd about that evening of dinner and fireworks is that but for us all the guests were German, likely eight to ten including David and Susanna.  Such discomfort as all dinner talk was conducted in their native tongue of German.  Imagine a whole evening of nodding like an ignoramous at a table full of aliens, it was like that.  I was relieved when the evening finished.

And I wondered why had we been invited...

David often invited me for lunch, for me always free.  David made more money than I and always insisted upon paying the check.  It was only money, I didn't mind for I enjoyed his company, and like all I enjoy food.  Funny that.

David would complain about being wealthy and I would listen nodding every so often withholding judgment.  I mistakenly thought he simply enjoyed my company, my off color wit.  He told me tales of screwing a long legged gal who worked for him as a secretary named Natasha, this in retrospect likely a lie and a psy op meant to push me ever so slightly further towards debauchery.

David on one or two occasions took us to local bordellos where I became fully engorged and engaged as it were.  He reported back after our hour long adventure in the underbelly of Saint Petersburg that he had done the same.

He lied.

And I in those days had no idea that he was a gangstalker, an intelligence agent, part of a high level conspiracy to murder America's first Black president, Barack Obama, installing career politician Joe Biden a la JFK and LBJ, and making me into, in the words of Egish Khachatrian, "this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald".

David told me after the birth of my son Nicholas in September of 2000 that he had set up a college investment fund for Nick with $5000.  I was stunned.  In my world things like this simply didn't happen.  David said this was his and Susanna's way of thanking me for letting them know about a building for sale at reportedly bargain basement prices.

And who had told me about this building?  Why Matt Igel of course.  Matt is described in another one of this blog posts as CIA and a gangstalker.

The fund supposedly grew to over $20,000.  David never provided any paperwork or evidence of this college investment fund, nor did I ask to see it.  I had misperceived and believed him.

When I returned to Russia as COO of the Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages it was 2006 and I was eight years away from learning I was a 'gangstalked' 'targeted individual' and that immediately upon my return to Russia a psy op was being run against me to manipulate me.

Specifically, Tony Czura, another gangstalker and majority owner of the Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages had told me that he had fired Adrian Terris as CEO of that company and hoped I would accept the position.  I had perceived Adrian as popular and his dismissal and my replacing him seemed to turn some expats I had known against me.  It was all a psy op.

David Mueller-Meerkatz reached out to me upon my return, even unexpectedly inviting me to join him for multimillionaire August Meyer's upcoming bachelor party as he was planning to marry exotic beauty Inna Inik in some weeks.  I was pleased to me included.  Later I was invited to the wedding.

Still later, perhaps 2011 or so, August appeared to offer me his friendship though this another ruse, a psy op.

August's intention was to manipulate me into using cocaine with him on Friday nights that he supplied and that we together used in the privacy of his home in Russia, a luxurious apartment on Canal Griboyedova.

Round about the summer of 2013 David invited me to the building, now a business center, that he had purchased.  It was located then as now on Line 11 of Vasilievskiy Island here in Saint Petersburg.  The invitation, as always, included a free lunch.

David seemed peculiar.  I recall the vibe.  And with no segue to this new topic he presented David began to weave a tale of a German friend now in jail who he provides monthly financial assistance.  I recall thinking, what does this have to do with me?  Why is David telling me this.

By the summer of 2014, I figured it out.  As part of the CIA manipulation of me, there was a good chance I would end up jailed via the corrupt US criminal justice system.  I recall my fraudulent arrest in September of 2015.  David had known that was coming?  And why?  Because he was a conspirator in the CIA led plot to kill Obama while making me a patsy.  OMG.

Since returning to Russia, I spent a morning by his business center to see if I could catch him on his way to work and say hi.  This just to watch his reaction as he had ceased answering my emails, text messages.  He never showed up.  Two undercover cops showed up to surveil me.  I identified them, took photos, posted them online.  The look of displeasure on their faces so vivid.  They were a couple in their 30s, man and woman.

I had learned enough about David Mueller-Meerkatz that day and why for so long he offered free lunches.  I stay home most days, these days.  Such an education I received.  No more free lunches for me, thanks very much.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy