Svetlana Macy, Russian Honeypot Trap Sparrow and Former Prostitute

Patriots go into overtime.  Wild.



My bride sleeps.

And I ponder her continuing dishonesty and worry as to the reasons behind her continued attempt at deception.

To be fair, Svetlana is an FSB trained honeypot trap.  And of course, my wife and mother of our son.  As her mafia bosses instruct her, she will comply in soldierly fashion.

Our relationship is better now than in our first marriage (2001-2012) in many ways.  I don't cheat.  I used to madly in response to her behavior which always confused me.

Not until June 20, 2014 in a long distance Skype call when she told me:

She had never loved me.

She had loved Alexander Valerievich Tregubov, who sadly was infertile and could not father the children she desperately wanted to bear.

She stayed with me after our son Nicholas was born only as I had a decent salary and she did not want to return to the near poverty of her youth in the Soviet Union.

She told me that she and Tregubov and been monitoring all my phone calls, emails, and internet access since 1997 when she and I began to cohabitate. 

In an instant so many questions as to our failed relationship were answered.  I could never put my finger on what was wrong.  Sveta had led a double life, which oddly, incentivized me to cheat and have my sort of double life.

In December of 2015 she told me that 80% of my expatriate friends were in the employ of various national intelligence agencies. 

She sent our son to me in the US as a weapon in December 2014.  For those two years I never saw Nick talk, correspond, or chat with his mother.  I asked him and he replied he hated her and therefore hadn't been in contact with her for those two years.

I ask Sveta if she never communicated with our son over those two years.  She doesn't answer.  Her silence is deafening.

In the fall of 2016 I found that for which I had waited, and there it was on our sons computer in Denver.  Lengthy chats with his mother with particular venom towards me.  I asked Nick about it the next day.  He broke his computer.  Called it an accident.  This I doubt now as I doubted then. 

Nick and Sveta always call me Rick, never dad or papa.  Odd.

Nick is away in Tver getting some training that his mother selected for him.  He calls once a week, always to her, never to me.  We went to see him a few weeks back.  We were allotted an hour.  And the whole time he barely looked at me and was completely focused on his mother.  At first this bothered me, now with a bit of time for reflection, I see that behavior of his as a sort of tell.  The closeness I had thought I had with our son those two years in America were likely feigned on his part.

I recall after his birth, Sveta went off on her own and had him baptized Russian Orthodox.  I wonder if Tregubov was in attendance.  I suspect he was.

Sveta showed our son images of me his father having sex with a variety of men and women from long ago, just after Svetlana introduced me to group sex.  She had claimed to have destroyed the last copy of those images in October 2012.  She lied.  And she showed them, which in the US and likely in Russia is a felony, to our 13 year old son, just after I left Russia in October 2013.  I left Russia due to a fraudulent death threat organized by Svetlana, Alexander Tregubov, Egish Khachatrian, and Evgeniya Kosheleva in support of a far broader conspiracy that was to have resulted in the assassination of a sitting US president in 2014.

Not long ago Svetlana lied and claimed I simply left Russia of my own accord in October 2013.  I pushed back and she relented changing her story back to me leaving under a perceived death threat.

She asked recently for details on my American stock holdings.  I am inclined to say nothing until she stops lying and explains why the charade continues in such manner.  Did we remarry simply to ensure she gains my property in the event that I pass?

She now claims not to know this Tregubov.  She lies.  The only question is why?

And the Patriots won in overtime and are headed to the Super Bowl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy