Seven Years Ago Today

7 Years Ago Today


7 years ago today being set up to be a presidential assassination attempt patsy by CIA.

Shown here on left Russian FSB honey pot trap or 'sparrow' Genya Kosheleva, and on right overweight German intelligence agent David Mueller-Meerkatz, a large Amway distributor in Russia.   David posed as my friend, while Genya posed as my girlfriend.  Both actualky gangstalkers.  And me, a 'targeted individual'.  A few months after this photo, I would be divorced.  And some months after that Genya would conspire with ex-wife Svetlana, the Russian man who poisoned me in August 2011, Alexander Tregubov, and his pal Egish Khachatrian who told me on a ling distance phone call in the summer of 2014, "Rick we will make you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too.

A few weeks later I would escape Virginia with my GPS bouncing as a result of FBI spoofing foced to navigate by paper map, followed by 40 undercover 
FBI vehicles on an all night journey from Virginia Beach to Vicfor NY.  And on September 19, 2014, troubled PSTD suffering Army veteran Omar Gonzalez would make his way into the White House, claiming he had heard voices.  I wondered, was it FBI using dark tech to push him to that moment as they had worked to push me?


7 years ago today likely CIA agent residing in Russia Tom Stansmore invited me to join him on a live Russian interview program to discuss Barack Obama.  Likely good old Tom good old CIA.

I recall saying I was shocked as he was Black and it was America, and I would be surprised if he weren't assassinated given the quality of race relations in my homeland.

Notice the comments from Jason Smolek, an American I had met in Russia in the 2000s.  Him likely CIA as well.  He told me unasked in the summer of 2014 the significance of a mysterious Notre Dame like roof fire at my home in Saint Petersburg, Russia at Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt 35 on May 29, 2009.

This was JFK's birthday.

Had the 2014 Obama assassination succeeded, Biden been installed, and me a dead patsy, the fire was to have been blamed on me as a deranged lone shooter type to fit that CIA created lie of a paradigm, this debunked by terror researcher Ole Dammegard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy