Svetlana Macy, FSB Trained and Managed

A couple of points.




Luba Courbois called Sveta out of the blue just before we left for Thailand on November 27th.
Sveta called Luba Courbois since we returned from Thailand.  Sveta informed me that Luba attended the St. Andrews Ball and also a holiday event hosted by my old pal and multimillionaire August Meyer.

Luba and Sveta don't call each other on any regular basis.  Sveta has told me that herself.

The last time Sveta and Luba were conversing was several months ago perhaps well over a year now when I was posting things on Facebook about corrupt NCIS agent Douglas Boyce, Alexander Tregubov and Svetlana Macy's con of a death threat, and the failed Obama assassination plot.  Luba told Sveta that some unknown people didn't like my posts.  I asked Svetlana who and she was quiet.  Sveta was trying to scare me.  I didn't budge.

Luba had been married earlier to an American expat who I incorrectly believed had been my friend, Christian Courbois.  Christian is likely CIA in Russia and apparently conspired in that failed 2014 presidential assassination attempt in which I was to have played the role of patsy about which I post from time to time.  I recall Christian telling me that Luba's dad was some sort of wealthy Russian mafia type.  True or not, I can't say.  I can say Luba is well educated and worked for for time at Ernst and Young.  So why are Luba and Sveta speaking by phone of late?  I don't know.

A few weeks ago American expat and attorney Tanya Dick got a copy of my passport and Russian visa claiming someone in the US had managed through false papers to steal her Russian apartment.  She asked would I be willing to tell a judge I believed Tanya to be the owner.  I said yes though asked how my opinion would matter in a Russian court.  Tanya assured me this is how is the works.  I remain suspicious as to her intent.  Why?  I believe that Tanya Dick like Christian Courbois also conspired to assassinate Obama in 2014 and is likely employed as a CIA gangstalker.

A week before our trip to Thailand on November 27, Sveta has been making NLP suggestions talking about a dream she had about sex (this in itself an odd contradiction as Svetlana has told me for years she never remembers her dreams) and she put forth the idea that our 18 year old son Nick currently in a rehab center in Tver go to a bordello to learn about sex.  Svetlana's tone as she said these two things felt false.  My sense is she wants to push me back into sex and narcotics so as to either get me in trouble with the law, or to put me at significant disadvantage in some manner, make me lose focus, get distracted or worse.

Two days ago my psychiatrist called me although I didn't hear the call and so then he called Sveta which he never does.  He invited me to come in and see him.  I came as I was low on Fevarin, the antidepressant he prescribed me.  I am satisfied with Fevarin and find it helpful as regards my mood.

This psychiatrist then brought me into a room with 2 senior doctors to explain to me that they would no longer be prescribing Fevarin and instead would prescribe an antipsychotic call quintipine or something like that.  I refused.  The vibe I got from the psychiatrist is that they were directed from above to stop my fevarin.   The whole thing had a feel of a setup.  He did not need to senior doctors present to have that conversation with me.  So why the 'committee'?

The antipsychotic would possibly have had the same effect as the ones prescribed earlier, making me slow and twitchy.  I mentioned this to Sveta and the vibe I got from her was uncomfortable and suggested that she was on the side of the psychiatrists.  I thought perhaps when she spoke with the psychiatrist (he claims he called her after calling me and I did not answer) she made some sort of complaint that initiated the decision not to prescribe me fevarin.  That feels incorrect now.  I think the psychiatrists were pushed from above.  Who?  Hmm.

Svetlana and I went to Thailand on November 27th.  There she suggested I have sex with a bar girl.  I didn't.  I didn't see the purpose.  Svetlana also procured a small amount of marijuana from a local restaurant which while was while nice I wonder if it was intended as a push to get me back into sex and narcotics.  Sveta brought back to Russia the small remaining bit of marijuana over my objections.  Why?

In Thailand we sat next to a French couple to get out of the rain.   The man looked like he was on meth, all twitchy.  I avoided him.  A day or two later the same couple sat at the bar where Svetlana would later procure marijuana.  They waved to us, I nodded back but made no contact.  Seemed it could have been trade craft though maybe not.  Sveta asked why I had not asked him for drugs.  I was surprised and told her I didn't want whatever he had appeared to be on.  Sveta voices a very negative stance on drugs usually, so this seemed odd, it seemed a bit of a contradiction.  Hmm.  Trying to get me back into narcotics?   Certainly it would be consistent with Sergey the orgy guy calling out of the blue recently offering the treat of mephadrone.  It was once legal.  Pretty sure now it isn't.  He hadn't contacted me in months.  That was quite suspicious.  Still is.

While in Thailand I had one massage with a happy ending.  I was surprised as one might be in such matters and kept it to myself.  I felt Sveta knew about it.  Hmm.

Prior to getting on the plane for Thailand, I wrote a will giving my assets to the Red Cross of Russia.  Sveta freaked.  We changed the will upon our return from Thailand.  Did she freak because she plans my death in the not to distant future or was it just a general purpose freak out?  I told her my reason for such a will was to communicate with her, to send her a message.  I want to know the truth of her involvement with the fraudulent death threat against me of October 2013, I want to know of her relationship with Alexander Tregubov (she admitted to me in July 2014 that they were in a relationship, now she denies this), I want to know why she apparently had no contact with our son for those 2 years he was in the US with me.  I want you know the reason behind her frequent lies.

In similar vein, I told her I would not got to Thailand with her at the last minute because she has been lying.  She said she would tell me the truth in Thailand.  God I believed her.  I should know better by now.  She didn't.  And I went to Thailand.

Sergey the orgy guy called out of the blue with treats again today.  I thanked him and went about my day.

Clearly Sveta knows about Sergey and the treats though she'll not admit it and I'll not ask.  I used self as bait again and again while in the US to learn all that I found out and do not seek to repeat that experience here and now.

Sveta and I are remarried.   This let's her inherit my assets should I die.  I believe this to be the reason she pushed that we remarry.  It wasnt a mutual thing.  It was completely her idea.  I admit in a way most human I felt flattered.  I shouldn't have.  I was curious to see what would happen and went along.

Also my bowel movements had been lose for the last several weeks in Russia.  Going to Thailand firmed them completely.  Made me think.  Svetlana does all the cooking.  I had thought it a side effect to fevarin.  It was not as the bowel movements in Thailand demonstrated.  I also thought it might have been from drinking wine with Svetlana but I stopped that weeks ago.  Svetlana put forward the idea maybe it was because I was no longer drinking coffee so much while in Thailand.  Svetlana has poisoned me before, on that April Saturday in 2017 when I returned to Saint Petersburg from Denver.  She pushed a meal and milk on me late on that Saturday night.  I was curious, she rarely offers me food at night and never milk.  Never.  I obliged her, ate and drank and then couldn't sleep all night and felt as though I were under a stimulant.  I looked in her pocketbook in the wee hours and found a number of dark small seeds wrapped in a tissue.  I took it out and threw it away and never mentioned it.  The next day at church, my last, Adrian Terris (whom I believe to be in the employ of MI6 and also a conspirator in that failed 2014 presidential assassination attempt) assaulted me.  I didn't take the bait.  Instead I got up and left the church.  I suspect that would have gotten the authorities involved.

Some weeks later Nick gave me a stimulant powder and I had a sort of methy experience of paranoia and was tearing through some objects in the apartment looking for cameras, bugs.  Svetlana used this as an excuse to have me locked away in a psychiatric hospital for a month, following a page from the policy and procedure manual for gangstalkers and targeted individuals.

Svetlana might poison me slowly to finish me off.  I had been having a difficult time swallowing as well and had a lot of pain when taking bites of food.  This went away in Thailand, and had reduced considerably before going to Thailand.  I credited my eating less food, smaller portions.  Was that the case?  Or by eating less food was I ingesting less poison from Svetlana?

Svetlana pushed me to get my stomach checked using a scope of sorts.  I couldn't swallow it.  Did she recommend this out of concern or as a distraction to distance herself from the problem and make herself look like she cared?

Svetlana is dangerous.  She knew when Tregubov poisoned me and was fine with that.  She knew when Dave Eggers poisoned me and was fine with that. 

Nick, our son, claimed Svetlana poisoned him twice to push him away from drugs.  Don't know if he was lying or not.

Conclusions?  Sveta and her FSB mafia want narcotics back in my life.  Why?  I lose credibility as a narcotics user and were I to unexpectedly die narcotics could be blamed. Also a great way to have me lose focus. Great smoke screen.  Or they want me back on stimulants so that I will over react, take bait...   I was quite vocal with the psychiatrist today.  Perhaps that was a desired outcome.

Watch Svetlana like a hawk.  Don't accept treats from Sergey.  Stay low.  Explore divorce and a detective.  The detective to discover the link between Svetlana and Alexander Tregubov.

Further I have pursued a line of questions with Svetlana as to a number of lies.  She makes fun of my questions calling them fantasy and ignores me and the vibe she gives off is that she can't answer even if she wanted to.  And she does not seem to want to answer at all.

I am in moderate danger it feels.  The pushes back to sex and drugs are a red light.  This is a real threat and must be treated accordingly.

The timing is interesting.  We got married on Sept 11.  These folks take their time so as to appear natural.  No sharp moves mostly, although the psychiatrist and the stopping of fevarin and replacing it with an antipsychotic was sudden.  It felt forced.  It's now December.  Sergey coming back on the scene was November.

Did she poison me resulting in lose bowel movements?  Possible.  But speculative.  Not enough data points to calculate unlike the sex and narcotics push.

Our son Nick is in a rehab in Tver.  He calls once a week and speaks with his mom.  He has yet to ask to speak with me.  I wonder why.  He took great pains to state quite loudly how much he hates his mother.  His impassioned pleas via WhatsApp for me to rescue him from Tver the night he was supposedly taken there against his will I found at the time compelling.

With all that I have learned regarding Nick and his mother I can't help but to wonder what is true and what is intentionally misleading.

For example his mother's birthday.  He asked for and I gave him 8000 rubles to buy her nice headphones.  He came quite late to her dinner and with no gift.  I was told later he spent the money on narcotics.  I believed that.

Svetlana wasn't very upset with his late arrival or lack of a present.

The only time she was acting upset was February 24th, 2017, when she and Nick argued in our kitchen supposedly over his use of narcotics.  They both claim they were drunk.  Nick did not appear drunk at all.  I believe that was pure street theater with the intent to stick me with a knife.  I ended up in the hospital with with severed artery in my left arm.  Damn.

Nick and I have talked about that night since then and I can't say he seems genuine.

And since my hospital stay that January 24th resulted in me getting chipped with this 15600 hz noisemaker, it seems to me Sveta and Nick wanted me in that hospital.  The 15600 hz tone I hear now 24/7.  It has almost been two years now.

In early 2017, Sveta went on a solo vacation to Tunisia on my nickel.  She never drives to the airport.  On this night she did.  She asked me to join her for the ride.  This was also odd in that we never take each other to the airport.  She also seemed to go out of her way to act as though she didn't know where she was going and violated a traffic sign and was pulled over and fined.  It felt fake.  I believe she did that to have me form an opinion that she is stupid or less compotent than in reality.

And on that drive she made the oddest confession, that while we were apart she had slept with an economically disadvantaged grounds keeper.  I forget his name.  Nick showed me the dudes picture, quite short and old as I recall.  After Nick stabbed me he told me he ran away to stay with that gentlemen until the police went away.  Nick asked the man if he had slept with Svetlana and he replied no he hadn't.  So either Svetlana or this man is lying.  I don't think it was the man.

I think Svetlana was trying to play the jealousy card, get me to not think clearly.  Seems FSB uses that technique a lot.  Sveta used it when we met telling me she had a boyfriend  who was married which I doubt.  Genya used it when introducing me to Alexander Tregubov claiming he was her boyfriend and pimp.  This was untrue.

Svetlana called me from Tunisia the day that she arrived.  Svetlana never calls me when she is traveling.  She pushed me to call the police as she claimed to believe that this groundskeeper was intent on using the legal system to take Nick from us.  I found this claim unbelievable and did nothing.  Nick stayed away the week his mother was in Tunisia.  He claims he remained with the groundskeeper.  I recall him asking me for gas money for this man as the fellow had supposedly drove him into town to pick up some things.

I recall the vibe from Nick in those early days back in Russia.  Lots of deception.

This goes back to him joining me in the US from December 4, 2014 to December 2016.  I was his sole guardian.  He had been sent by his mother as a weapon.  His intent to bring narcotics into my life so as to get me arrested and put in jail.  He succeeded in the former though not the latter.  I recall the fall of 2016 when I found the chat between his mother and he.  All in Russian and spewing venom at me, his father.  I had waited for that moment as I could not believe that mother and son did not speak for those 2 years.  When I ask Svetlana how and how often she communicated with Nick over those two years she is silent.

Nick told me he never spoke with his mother.  The found chat proved that to be a lie and my son to be a liar.  The next day Nick smashed his computer claiming it was an accident.

After my arrest for child endangerment in Sept 2015, (Nick had against my wishes and instructions planted 30 pot seeds and they had taken root, and cops mysteriously showed up on the day he was to have thrown them away), I had agreed to a plea bargain.  Don't get arrested for 12 months and the charge would be discharged.  We left Victor, NY and moved to Denver, CO in April 2016.  During that summer and fall of 2016 as the months for my discharge whiled away, Nick began to order and to receive 'research chemicals' by mail.  I asked how he paid for these items as he had no source of income.  He claimed to have saved some money.  I didn't push it.  I watched.  So many more packages of Lord knows what showed up I went to the post office and put in a 30 day hold order.  It was returned along with more 'research chemicals' in 3 days.  How odd.   I dumped the lot down the toilet.  I explained to Nick that his ordering this crap might get me arrested again and if that were to happen, I would go to jail for 12 months, no trial.  He didn't seem to care.  I was about to move out of the apartment as Nick refused to stop.  Child protective services came to our apartment door according to Nick.  He freaked.  I decided enough was enough, disenrolled him from Denver Online High School and set him up with Penn Foster High School.  We packed some things and left Colorado so as not to be at risk of arrest for Nicks online ordering adventures.  We visited the Grand Canyon, Four Corners, Salt Lake City, Sedona, and Las Vegas.  We returned to Denver the day after the 12 month discharge period finished.  Much to the dismay of the up to 19 undercover FBI agents who resided in our apartment complex at Skyline1801 in Denver.  These folks were posted there so as to entrap me and ensure a full cover up of that failed 2014 Obama assassination attempt about which I learned and post unabashedly.

A story from that trip comes to mind.  We had a small bag of pot in the car.  Nick and I got into discussion about it and I said I thought it prudent to throw it away as we were no longer in Colorado but in Arizona where it was illegal and put me the adult at risk of arrest.  Over Nicks objections I threw it away.  He then became enraged, so much so that he pulled a knife on me.  I was shocked.  Where was this rage coming from?

Another story, Nicks behavior again, we were at the department of motor vehicles to register our car in Colorado as we were either approaching or had mildly exceeded the time  limit for registration having moved to Colorado from New York.  We waited an hour.  As we were served at the window by an administrator, Nick quite unusually made a huge fuss insulting the woman for a minor clerical error.  I advised Nick to chill and he wouldn't.  What was this?  Another attempt on my sons behalf to get me his father in some sort of administrative problem or worse?

I conclude that Nick was sent to the US by his mother to fulfill what Alexander Tregubov had told me in July 2014, "Svetlana has a plan to get your US assets".  I couldn't figure that out for the longest time, that is until Nick arrived at JFK airport on December 4th 2014.  Within a few weeks I surmised that he had been sent by his mother to get me involved in some manner with narcotics, so as to facilitate my arrest.  And I decided that I didn't care.  I was his father and he was my son and I would act accordingly.

And on the matter of arrest, interestingly Alexander Tregubov told Genya Kosheleva who told me that I would get arrested and go to jail in the United States after I left Russia under a fraudulent death threat construed by the aforementioned Alexander Tregubov, Egish Kharchatrian, and Svetlana Macy.  Others may have been involved, this I don't know.  I recall thinking, this guy is just just a simple Russian construction manager.  In this I was incorrect.  Sveta let it slip as she bragged one day how Alexander had been the top graduate from his FSB psy ops institute.  She went further proudly saying that he went to one of the four in Moscow and not the sole one in Nizhniy Novgorod.  Local boy done good apparently.  Both he and Svetlana FSB trained.  And then there's me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy