Katya Erokhina

Katya Erokhina

Runner up in the 'Let's Get Rick Macy Divorced' sweepstakes.




Katya was a prostitute I met in early 2012 while working as VP, Sales for Jensen Group, an American owned Russian property investment and management company.  And Jensen is special as it likely has employed a number of CIA agents oover the years.

Steve Wayne CEO, Harvard grad, married to a Rockefeller named Valerie is likely CIA.

As is his #2, James Beatty.

Katya also had a day job at a TV station in Saint Petersburg called Channel 5.  The salary was low so she augmented her earnings selling herself.  And finding her extremely attractive was not against visiting her for 2000 rubles an hour ($80)  frequently for a time in 2012.



I had the chance to see her again, full of anger towards the man she perceived to be me.  She had put on weight and her looks less attractive than years before.  The hatred with which she glared upon me was something special.

I left the shop after briefly catching her eye to be stopped by the checkout girl who, amused by our affair of 2013, now 2017, smiled.  She stopped me and asked me about Katya and I responded that I had once loved her; this a response I think looking back, to my mother's death in Sept 2011.  Desperation brought upon by the loss of a beloved parent brought out the unexpected in me.  And so now I live with Svetlana who seems to have been in on the plot to push my buttons until I were to either fulfil that aforementioned 'crazed lone shooter' paradigm of our CIA, or die.  I recall December 2013 via Skype speaking with the Russian who poisoned me in August 2011, Alexander Valerievich Tregubov when he told me Svetlana had a plan to gain my US assets.

Svetlana recently

To ask her about these events today she simply uses a gangstalking technique of denying, lying, and raising her voice.

I have chosen to give her a pass.  Is this decision correct with all that I learned, with all that I know.  This I do not know.  Stay tuned.  I know you will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy