CIA spooks gangstalked me. Let me know their names. Gotcha! ))

Let's try again.  And see if the spooks under guidance of corrupt NCIS agent Doug Boyce are going to again delete this text.



Here goes.

I learned so much about human nature since understanding I am a 'gangstalked' 'targeted individual' who the CIA attempted to program using MK Ultra methodologies including psy ops, NLP, the power of suggestion, 'active measures' and more.  They even as part of this plan, this criminal conspiracy made me a bit wealthier than most.  Wild.

I learned that the intent behind this dark CIA led programming was to make me a patsy in a complex and failed 2014 presidential assassination attempt on Obama.

I learned why Russian spy Anna Chapman came on to me in Moscow in 2008.

I learned why corrupt NCIS agent Douglas Boyce told me in 2014 that he had been an American spy when we knew each other in Russia in 2000.

I learned why Russian Egish Kharchatrian told me in 2014, "Rick we will turn you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too".

I learned why a fire had been set in the roof of the building where I live in Saint Petersburg, Russia at Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt 35 on May 29, 2009, JFK's birthday. 

I learned why in 2014 an American I had met in Russia, Jason Smolek, told me unasked that May 29 was JFK's birthday.

I learned why Scotsman residing in Saint Petersburg, Russia, Adrian Terris assaulted me at the Anglican Church in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 2017 only some days after he bragged about how the ancient Crusaders would take decades to dig tunnels under Muslim defences in the Holy Land, how it was better to be spied upon than to be a cheap spy, and how laws were only in existence to protect the weak.

I learned why these people aforementioned had deceived me, 'gangstalked' me.  I learned there were many others who did not mind the dark, the deceit, the evil of 'gangstalking' me as part of the plan described above to create a patsy for the mass media to mind f*** the public as they had with the Warren Report and the 9/11 report years earlier. 

These people taught me much about the darkness in the human soul.  They taught me that it is human to lie, to bear false witness, to cheat, to steal in order to get ahead in this rat race we call life.

I chuckle inwardly as I recall my time as houseguest at 313 Sage Road, Virginia Beach in early 2014 and my host, corrupt NCIS agent Doug Boyce telling me gleefully one of the reasons he had married deceptive Elena Globa, a Russian woman we had both met in 1999 or 2000 in Saint Petersburg, was that 'she will do things most girls won't'. 

At the time I thought this was a male bonding sex related comment.  I learned over time what he really meant.  He meant that Elena like he would lie, cheat, steal, sell their mothers for a nickel to get ahead.  And I learned they got off on this secret knowledge that they were 'gangstalking' me.

Think about it.  I have.  I was to be dead 4 years ago in 2014 had they been successful in their deception.  And they and people like them are OK with this sort of behavior.

I am certainly no saint, and have learned how these folks and others used special techniques to lead me into debauchery into that 'heart of darkness'. 

I won't say some of it wasn't fun for that is why people like them attempt to mislead 'targeted individuals' like me into sex and narcotics, that stuff feels all sorts of good especially if you can do as they did to me, manipulate me into a whole 'sex/death' dynamic. 
I wonder if they killed my mother in that hospital ICU with a premeditated c-dif infection.  My mother's prognosis had been good and she was to have left the hospital until perhaps they fed her in some manner about which I'll never know a proverbial 'shit sandwich'.

And these folks were running late.  Obama only had so much time on his second term to be assassinated.  They pushed hard in 2011, poisoning me, likely or that is to say I believe they killed my mother, and then they set Adam Stanhope upon me with then legal stimulants to drive me to an edge. 

Adam Stanhope would 2 years later tell me, "Rick what did you expect?  I'm a criminal".

And so I got an education.  I learned about darkness, about evil, about corruption and people such as those listed here who willingly take part in 'gangstalking' crimes:

Dan Mead
James Beatty
Stephen Gardner
Steve Caron
Stiiv Knowers
James Connell Jr.
Jeff Letino

Even 3 of my high school classmates would gangstalk me under police supervision:

Prudence Pease
Steve Reimer
David St. Jacques

Sometimes I wonder how much they were told and what they were promised in compensation. 

Had they been told how Adam Stanhope tricked me into trying that first 'upper' with criminal intent? 

Had they been told how multimillionaire August Meyer set out lines of Colombian marching powder and ensured I had the cell number of his supplier? 

Had they been told how American boys I met in Russia in the late 90s, boys like James Beatty, Christian Courbois, Stephen Gardner, David Meerkatz (David German, not American) had led me from bordello to bordello? 

Or had the police conveniently left out those bits? 

I can imagine how a boy like Doug Boyce knowing all about which I am posting now briefing cops and leaving that stuff out simply describing me as a sex crazed, drug addled potential terrorist. 

And those lower level cops? 

How would they know better?  This is how mafias work.  This is how the CIA with its tentacles spread through the domestic side of US security via fusion centers. 

I learned so much.  For a time I thought perhaps I am the unluckiest guy in the world having been set up in such manner and even n January 2017 being 'chipped' and hearing a nonstop 24/7 15600 hz audio tone as a result of a brief hospital stay in Russia. 

I reconsidered, and thought perhaps I had it backwards, perhaps I am the luckiest guy in the world. 

I was to be dead in 2014, 4 years ago.  My son Nicholas was to have been stolen from me and my deceptive FSB trained wife Svetlana Macy enjoying this Kamennoostrovskiy Prospekt 35 apartment with that Alexander Tregubov who poisoned me in 2011, who laughed when he told me in the summer of 2015 that my then ex wife Svetlana had a plan to get my US assets, those that she had not gained from our fraudulent 2012 divorce.

So I am lucky.  Very.  And I have learned much.  So much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy