Online Corrupt Russian Police Gangstalking Fun Today



Let's see.  Where to start?

Let's use an analogy to make more clear how to interpret, communicate, and form a coherent narrative of some recent events in a life, my life.  

Not yours, but maybe you'll benefit from being aware, awake, and to have a more accurate understanding of how our world, my world, your world works, is wired.

Years back in 1998 a number of gypsys considered downtown Saint Petersburg their hunting ground.  A favored way to mug unsuspecting foreigners was to, in public parks, approach in several groups, from different directions at different speeds in order to overwhelm and thereby take advantage of their target.  

Usually having established such a covert massing of power, the gypsies would then steal the possessions of the targets.  All quite innocent until these approaches, seemingly unrelated, coagulate.  

The spy agencies like CIA, down to local police work in similar manner, although they are not limited to walks in parks.  

They can arrange unsupected meetings, street theater, continual surveillance, job offers, emails, calls, even violent events like muggings, car crashes, stabbings and a whole lot more while retaining a high level of deniability.  

You might need to read earlier posts for this one to be beneficial. 

I leave that to you.  Lots from which to choose.

Your decision on how best to spend your time.

I'll summarize and bring you up to date.  Trust me.  Or not.  You decide.

So, background.  

I am a manchurian candidate upon whom our CIA had in mind manipulating me using gangstalking and psy ops into being a patsy for a presidential assassination attempt in 2014.  

It never happened, but I went through a lot of things, unpleasant things, especially psychologically speaking, as I ultimately swallowed the red pill so to speak.

Highlights of my journey include: 

1. Russian spy Anna Chapman coming on to me in 2008 in Moscow.

2. A mysterious unsolved Notre Dame like roof fire ten years ago on May 29, 2009 in the downtown apartment building I call home in Russia at Kamennoostrovskiy Prosepkt 35, Saint Petersburg.  

In the summer of 2014, an American I had met in Russia in the 2000s Jason Smolek told me unasked the significance of this date, JFK's birthday.  Jason likely CIA.  This fire was to be blamed on me had the assassination attempt gone forward with me as patsy.  Once I were to be dead, FBI would blame roof fire on me.  

3. In August 2011 I was poisoned by a Russian I had just met, Alexander Tregubov.  

I lost 35 pounds in a month as a result of ny unsuspecting drinking of a laced beer he offered.  NCIS agent Doug Boyce confirmed via Russian police in 2014 that Tregubov had poisoned me.  

4. In September 2011, my mother died in a Wellesley Ma intensive care unit as I held her hand.  CIA might have hastened her death for reasons of scheduling via methods I'll not go into in this post.  I have written about this in other posts in this blog.  

The poisoning and the psychological effects of my mother's passing were CIA psy ops manuevers.  For a time they pushed me towards sex, for CIA understands really well the whole sex/death dynamic.  And CIA is quite good at getting targets to act not in their best interests using advanced psy ops techniques.  

CIA accelerated my adventures in this area by covertly introcuding me to a variety of narcotics, stimulants and empathogens in order to discredit me and discombobulate me.  This also resulted in my divorce from Russian FSB trained honeypot trap wife Svetlana.  

Svetlana and I had a good conversation on June 20, 2014 in which she explained she had betrayed me from the beginning and was aware of Tregubov poisoning me, for they were once lovers.  Now - I can't say, certainly they are likely to remain on good terms.  Mafias appear to work like that.  

5. In spring 2014, NCIS agent Doug Boyce whom I met in Russia in 1999 told me in his Virginia Beach home that he had been in the employ of the CIA back then.  

Like Jason, Doug told me this unasked.  I was surprised for I had neither an active security clearance at the time nor the proverbial 'need to know'.

6. In summer 2014, Egish Khachatrian, an ethnic Armenian I met in Russia in 2012 told me on a long distance call I initiated back to Russia from Virgina "Rick we will turn you into this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald.  We will get you and Obama too."  Imagine my surprise.

7. From June 21, 2014, the day after my fraudster Russian ex-wife's revelations I began to be hounded, harassed, followed, gangstalked by unmarked vehicles up to 40 I would later understsnd were FBI.

A few weeks later Omar Gonzalez got into the White House.  This allowed me to connect dots and answer the question that NCIS agent Doug Boyce posed, "What juice is worth the squeeze?"  This he asked repeatedly as i shared with him my experices being gangstalked by up to 40 unmarked cars, until I realized he was in on it and had been for years.  

Having experienced the aforementioned and a variety of related experiences, covered in other blog posts, I revealed CIA, FBI, MI6 and other national security agencies' involvement in this mad push to create "this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald" for an attempt on Obama. 

I can and have formed a narrative.

A few weeks back Jason Goodman was kind enough to invite me to be interviewed on his crowdsourcethetruth youtube channel.  

Shortly thereafter I was banned by facebook, this a sixth time, for publishing in a traditional 'truth to power' manner.  My response was to develop this blog.  

A week ago Dave Dix former deputy editor of wired magazine reached out to explore possibilitities in better writing my narrative and finding dostribution channels.  

Why? 

I took it a bit personal, the CIA got me into sex and drugs, likely killed both my parents in manner most deniable and have been using MK Ultra organized gangstalking and psy ops techniques against me.

Recently the story of Ivan Golunov apparently being set up by Russian police for his work uncovering other corruption unrelated to that which I discovered, related to the Moscow Mayor's office, and a number of pricey apartments going to relatives of senior Russian officials.  

And Ivan had the balls to document and find proof and so was arrested, apparently set up, and could be jailed for years.

Via twitter I reached out to his editor Alexey Kovalev to show support and to familiarize Alexey with my tale of corruption, as the failed assassination of America's first Black president might of interest to such a man.  

I hope to reach Alexey much as I reached Jason Goodman some weeks back.  And I am interested in potentially working with Dave Dix should we come to find a suitable arrangement.  

Basically my goal is to help quicken the awakening of the public as to how deep the corruption is in the American government and others.

And so today what happened?

And what happened this past Friday?  

Oddly, I was contacted by a woman I haven't seen for years, Svetlana Topilina, who may or may not have ties to MI6 Adrian Terris, my predecessor as CEO of the Saint Petersburg Yellow Pages where Svetlana and I worked together.  IMHO Adrian likely conspored to assassinate Obama.  I have blogged about that story earlier here.  

Svetlana sent a message via facebook asking me to contact a casting director named Alla at Lenfilm.  

The last time I was asked to act in Russia it was via ex NY Times and ex Bloomberg reporter Jon Varoli for a guest starring role in a prime time TV show called Побег, this based on the popular American show 'Prison Break'.  John is likely CIA as are so many of our western 'journalists'.  

I concluded the reason for the role was to get me on film so as to use those images to mindf*** a generation had the Obama assassination plan succeeded with him dead, Biden installed, and me also dead.

So this LenFilm casting director Alla and agreed to meet on Monday at 14:00.  I confess suspicion.

Let's see in what they have interest.  Svetlana Topilina said in her terse once sentence message that they needed an American actor.  I am certainly American, and have acted as described above.

Timing is everything.  Thursday night I went to an art gallery having been invited by Francesco Attolini to attend.  

Upon my arrival he instantly introduces me to Alexander, part owner of 7 strip and rave clubs.  Was this random or with intent to draw me back towards sex and narcotics I wondered.  

Alexander seemed a nice sort and we parted amicably.  

Just as I was on my way to the art gallery which forced me to pass one of his strip clubs, just as I passed 4 strippers and their manager came outside, began to interact with me warmly.  Coincidence?  

In my world few of them.  These ladies invited me to the strip club later.  I went home to my cats instead.  

Then I heard the news of Ivan Golunov and his arrest.  

I reached out via Twitter to his editor Alexey Kovalev with support and a summary of my tale.  

I wrote, don't spend time on it now, get your man free, but do have a look when you have time.  Will he?  I don't know.  

To top it all off, today old friend Sergey the orgy guy, and a top himself, whom I met in early 2012 contacted me out of the blue.  

Sergey used to provide me stimulants when i was going through my whole 2012 sex/death phase, and organized orgies with men and woman in which I played a central role.  I can only imagine the video the police have on file of me.  

My phone's blue tooth was remotely activated.  

I received a police related spam email.  

My screen brightness was remotely minimized.  

And a text message was sent from my phone to my wife via remote access saying 'I am in class' while I visited Sergei responding to his unexpected invitation.  Wanted to see what was up his sleeves.

Upon returning home my wife Svetlana argued a little too hard that the 'I am in class' text was sent my anyone but corrupt police.  I dropped the matter.  

Sergei let me know he wanted to get me involved in narcotics and group sex again, presenting a clear glass board upon which  he might lay out lines of powder unknown.  

I declined and showed him the police spam email and shared with him my concern I might be arrested were I to induldge.  Mostly I went to see him to gauge his reaction, as he seems to work as a police informer and was a part of the gangstalking set up.  

I left the premisis empty handed, but had learned something.

The police wanted me again to induldge in narcotics in Russia as they had tricked me into doing in 2012.  Perhaps sex as well.  

The movie casting director meeting for Monday.  

Why?  

These corrupt police have done some amazing things, including:

1. False death threat against me causing me to leave Russia for US in Oct 2013

2. False arrest for child endangement in Sept 2015 in Victor, NY, charge since discharged.

3. Street theater stabbing resulting in my near death on Jan 24, 2017, less than a month after my return to Russia.  

As to the stabbing, I nearly bled out and was implanted likely in my left arm with a 15600 hz tone generator intended to harass, bother, annoy, distract, etc.

4. In the US twice police planted narcotics in my residences, once in Victor, NY and later in Denver, CO.  I found them and disposed of them before the police were to have entered my premises to 'find' these hidden treats.  Oh boy.  

So clearly they are not fans of my attempts to find exposure and distribution for my story.  

Why the acting interview on Monday?  More noise to confuse me?  Keep me busy?  Distract?

And the attempt to lure me into narcotics and sex again as they did years ago.  Why this effort, when so easy to poison me, or use one of those supposed heart attack guns?  The story silenced when I die.

Stay tuned.




Alexey Kolavev

Bluetooth Turned On Remotely by Police

Text Message Sent by Police to My Wife




Text Message Sent by Police to Alexander Bayov


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adam Stanhope, FBI Stoolie?

CIA Agents, Current and Former in Russia Identified.

Questions on a Conspiracy